Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hold a bag of useless illiquid tokens like me?  (Read 714 times)
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:09:11 PM

almost crypto enthusiast has their trash coins in their portofolio and even only became display in their wallet without any value or idea how to encash or taking profit from it. its caused of some dead ICOs, or probably the project are not run like what they planned in the roadmap because of any problem in the middle of crowdfunding. i have it too my friend, and i have no idea what to do with these coins, after giving all of my efforts spreading the word about the project.
The fact is that the results of the coin in the cryptocurrency market depend not only on speculation on the exchange, but also on the real work of the professional project team.  If today the coin shows bad results, then this may be due to the current trend in the cryptocurrency market, and when everything changes, the price will show better results.

HELLO EVERYONE.
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 07:52:47 PM

It's been very hard to teach the average intelligence Crypto trader how to make money in Cryptocurrency trading since December 2017.  Most people have lost money.  I kept cashing out until September 2018 by my trading methods, which you can see well discussed by me by searching my history here. 

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 10:32:39 PM

I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.

This problems do exist since 2 years ago, we cant help ourselves to solve this one, as pretended best developers are continuously creating ICO's, IEO's in the market and we crypto enthusiast keep on supporting in it, even buying in it, without making sure that their project will gonna work, and at the end of the day, we are holding their tokens and coins, i like your idea that you want to create something unique in order to prevent and make this things useful and avoid us in the future for holding this shitcoins, i mean without value coins.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 11:07:35 PM

I dont get it what you are trying to achieve or which problems do you want to solve? Would you please be so kind and elaborate your ideas?

I think the majority of us has useless tokens in the portfolio, but for me thats not really a big deal ...

Maybe he hopes that by meeting with leaders, things like illiquid tokens will not happen again so we will no longer get cases like neglected projects like before.

For me the effort we used to get some tokens is about a big deal.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1233

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:15:05 PM

You can check it at my ethereum address, almost most of them its useless liquid tokens with a shitty price. The useless token 90% from the ICO at 2017, and around 50-60% the project already abandoned, scam, failed, no volume trading, etc. I have more than 100 different tokens, just really lazy to sent to trash address or something like that.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:02:24 AM

I do hold some but it's not really a big problem for me. I'll probably just let it stay for a whole time there because I'm still hoping that they will do well in the next few years. I'm not really thinking about dumping them because they are just bounty tokens and not the one that I have invested on.

paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 03:45:10 AM

You can check it at my ethereum address, almost most of them its useless liquid tokens with a shitty price. The useless token 90% from the ICO at 2017, and around 50-60% the project already abandoned, scam, failed, no volume trading, etc. I have more than 100 different tokens, just really lazy to sent to trash address or something like that.

It's best not to trash them or sell crypto for too cheap.  One never can predict the future in it.

sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 05:59:40 AM

I think most of us here holding some kinds of useless coins that we got from doing bounty and mostly airdrop but sad to say they are those who doesn't reach the market so they don't have a price until now, that's we calling them useless at the moment.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:59:26 AM

I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.
I hope this proposal shall continue and will do help us in looking for solutions in our useless tokens. We have exerted enough efforts to gain those tokens so we are hopeful to find a solution for this.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:36:18 AM

almost crypto enthusiast has their trash coins in their portofolio and even only became display in their wallet without any value or idea how to encash or taking profit from it. its caused of some dead ICOs, or probably the project are not run like what they planned in the roadmap because of any problem in the middle of crowdfunding. i have it too my friend, and i have no idea what to do with these coins, after giving all of my efforts spreading the word about the project.
So many of us are holding some of these token that are redundant and I think there is nothing we can do about it,. I already see them as scammed project and a waste of time, what I did in order not to continue seeing them as an investment, I moved them to a separate portfolio so that I can know what my real coins are.

I believe that majority of use would have learnt our lessons by now, so we really need to leave the past behind, move forward and look for more solid projects we can work on that will probably pay us at the end of campaign and then sell it off immediately without thinking they will be useful for long term investment.

BTCCoaster

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:59:42 AM

This is the risk you run when investing in obscure cryptocurrencies! But also has the potential for a higher reward.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:05:02 AM

I dont usually hold a large amount of unsafe coins knowing its riskier than others but of all of my crypto investments, its safe to say that i have 10% experimental coins in me. This coins are mostly called as shitcoins or useless coins but i know that some of them worth a try. 10% is enough to gamble with them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:50:39 PM

I do hold some but it's not really a big problem for me. I'll probably just let it stay for a whole time there because I'm still hoping that they will do well in the next few years. I'm not really thinking about dumping them because they are just bounty tokens and not the one that I have invested on.
when you have obtained tokens from the bounty campaign, you should be able to use them for additional trading capital or when you feel they have good development, you can wait until the price becomes very expensive and you can make profit withdrawals and make you rich.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 10:38:37 PM

It's best not to trash them or sell crypto for too cheap.  One never can predict the future in it.

Nope, the best thing is that this tokens token should be fixed and stay there. If there are developments from the admin, it's likely that it's also a scam, and if they later want to continue the project again, it's better to release a new token, with a new name, the important thing is different from the old one. 1-2 years do not develop means that the token cannot be trusted
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:30:50 AM

I hold few of them in my wallets hoping that someday they get a value enough for selling it. Some of the token has active developers and still working to improve their tokens so I believe there will a time when its value go up eventually. They are all came from a bounty last year when the whole crypto market is in bearish state and prices of the coins are in continuing decline. One of my tokens has a price of more than a dollar but its volume in trading is very low in volume and might go down anytime.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:32:08 AM

We are all holding coins which are 99% from ATH, basically no point in selling those coins and no point in buying more either to get a better average.

Sure some will eventually turn into 100% losses but some might recover and those that recover might make some losses back.

Reason why its not always smart to buy more to average in is because if a coin is at 99% from ATH, there is usually a reason why and its usually because its dying and its a risky buy.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:46:57 AM

Perhaps you are right that if the coin has fallen in price by 99% of its ATH, then this may signal that it is dying. But I still believe that some coins that are very cheap, but have a real team are able to grow, so I constantly allocate small amounts of money to buy these coins on DEXs and store them.

BTC $1 mln
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:31:47 PM

There is no strategy who will know that the project will be interested and give us lots of profit. Although if a coin has a good team and he try to give a best thing for all investor that the coin will give them lots of profit but if the coin it does not function properly and some people assume that the coin will not be in accordance with the mindset of every user in the future it will be useless. The investor now has an ability to predict that the coin will be use by many people or not, and that will make the crypto world competition be stronger. I guess this is an effect that occurs on useless coins that are in our wallet, and I am sure the coin will not be of any value.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:59:21 PM

yes it's always there in most of the people wallets because everyone try to make their future more brighter so the trust some of the useless currencies to get a profit but right now I don't have any value and they leave remaining in my wallet like a dust.
be_TOK

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:57:18 AM

Though I have some liquid ones like BTC, ETH, HTA, LIGHT, DGB, XMR, while some shitcoins as well from airdrops and bounty. They are in my Eth wallet and still not sure what they are...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: