Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Populous World GOLD POKEN 'XAUp' Sale  (Read 14995 times)
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:37:03 AM

Hello sir

One cheater person joins in your campaign using my all information except twitter and ETH address. this is not me. sir, please remove this entry in twitter spreadsheet  

Spreadsheet No: 51

you should have complain before the campaign ended, it's already too late now that the campaign ended a long time ago, all you can do now is hope for the manager to response because he isn't very active at this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:01:18 PM

Anyone received tokens yet. Let's know so we can track the payment. Hope to receive mine soonest.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:42:18 AM

Anyone received tokens yet. Let's know so we can track the payment. Hope to receive mine soonest.
I checked the spreadsheet and seem no one receive the reward yet.
I am excluded in the campaign but I'll just watch you guys receive the reward, also, I'm waiting for OP's reply on my concern.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:46:17 AM

I am excluded in the campaign but I'll just watch you guys receive the reward, also, I'm waiting for OP's reply on my concern.
Hopefully the distribution of rewards will commence later in the day, and in your case i do feel for you, the BM hasn't be the replying type since the beginning of this campaign till it end, you really have a slime chance he might reply your to your concern,

Distribution is schedule for today and from what i can see, the day is still very young so try calm your blood a bit, once distribution start trust me you will know Wink

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
vucuong16101997

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:16:18 AM

Distribution is schedule for today and from what i can see, the day is still very young so try calm your blood a bit, once distribution start trust me you will know Wink
Peoples need to wait patiently, Token will soon be distributed, according to the calendar, today will begin.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:47:28 AM

Peoples need to wait patiently, Token will soon be distributed, according to the calendar, today will begin.
There is no active communication from the manager, you can complain if after the schedule, still not distribution happens.
But I doubt that, this project is reputable, they will follow the schedule IMO.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:29:14 PM

There is no active communication from the manager, you can complain if after the schedule, still not distribution happens.
Most active place to get in touch with populous team is slack channel, but last time I've heard they don't accept new member anymore. Me too, I can't login anymore to populous slack channel. I don't know why.
Only one place to go to make your concerns readable to the team is Twitter. You can write anything you want on their tweets. Populous account doesn't active everyday, but I am sure they read anything there.

Khuletzky

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:06:52 PM

Most active place to get in touch with populous team is slack channel, but last time I've heard they don't accept new member anymore. Me too, I can't login anymore to populous slack channel. I don't know why.
Only one place to go to make your concerns readable to the team is Twitter. You can write anything you want on their tweets. Populous account doesn't active every day, but I am sure they read anything there.
Nothing to worry about this day not end yet, we should wait until it's over. But I'm a little confused as to why they deleted the distribution date in the spreadsheet.
I notice it too. They remove the distribution date written in the spreadsheet so I wonder it is cancelled. The sad thing is there's no announcement from Bounty Manager which is very easy to do

▐▐      OKEX.com     ▐▐     The Most Trusted Digital Asset Exchange    ▐▐
vucuong16101997

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:39:38 PM

Only one place to go to make your concerns readable to the team is Twitter. You can write anything you want on their tweets. Populous account doesn't active every day, but I am sure they read anything there.
Nothing to worry about this day not end yet, we should wait until it's over. But I'm a little confused as to why they deleted the distribution date in the spreadsheet.
I notice it too. They remove the distribution date written in the spreadsheet so I wonder it is cancelled. The sad thing is there's no announcement from Bounty Manager which is very easy to do
Everyone, please be patient, soon notice from the manager.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:20:54 PM

Did the reply by our messages cos you sound confident of getting a reply from him. I hope he replies and send the tokens soon.

sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:59:40 PM

The Populous bounty manager is always given updates very quick for spreadsheet and more so do very the bounty manager will be distribution the bounty rewards as pre the update as soon as possible.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:18:25 PM

Only one place to go to make your concerns readable to the team is Twitter. You can write anything you want on their tweets. Populous account doesn't active everyday, but I am sure they read anything there.
https://twitter.com/iamstevenico
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:23:45 PM

The Populous bounty manager is always given updates very quick for spreadsheet and more so do very the bounty manager will be distribution the bounty rewards as pre the update as soon as possible.

Of course there is no disputing the that he has managed the campaign very well and was very prompt in the spreadsheet update, but when it comes to communication the bounty manager has short comings in that aspect, there were lots of questions pass across to him by some participant but there was no response, and now we are eagerly waiting to receive the reward if distribution will still occur today as schedule or any update.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
vucuong16101997

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:41:49 AM

Did the reply by our messages cos you sound confident of getting a reply from him. I hope he replies and send the tokens soon.
No, but I believe it will soon be announced from the manager.
skulomania

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:53:08 AM

Looks like you are using more than 30+ of your accounts to cheat on signature campaign.   Cheesy
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 04:30:35 AM

We hope to receive tokens soonest.

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:36:19 AM

Is distribution delayed?
I saw on the spreadsheet today they remove the distribution date on 21/04/2019
I worried they don't want to pay us and leave
 Cry
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:24:43 AM

Is distribution delayed?
 Cry
we bounty hunters have no idea as of now, because the bounty manager doesn't communicate to us, my guess is they will distribute it today, not every lives at the same time zone.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:38:46 AM

Is distribution delayed?
 Cry
we bounty hunters have no idea as of now, because the bounty manager doesn't communicate to us, my guess is they will distribute it today, not every lives at the same time zone.

Agreed we have different time zone and PPT is a solid project so i don't think they will let their name ruined just because of this bounty. Let's just be patient! They will pay us don't worry.
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:10:50 PM

The campaign manager could at least give us some feedback on the distribution.
But I trust Populous, we'll certainly get paid.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: