Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Regulations or Anonymity  (Read 1004 times)
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:39:57 PM

If you want regulations go to stock market.
If you want anonymity then choose cryptocurrencies that give us opportunity to be free again.
Cryptocurrency has no anonymity. I have already transferred all my data to the stock exchanges. Tell me what can be anonymity?
KYC kills the anonymity so what we need right now is the regulations, because if there is no strong regulations then our datas can be use in black market and its possible to be hack. Regulations can increase the trust rating, but hopefully it will be more effective. Don’t be afraid if the government regulate cryptocurrency because if its a good regulation then its a sign of acceptance.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:30:38 PM

It seems to me that if there is no anonymity, many people will leave crypto. After all, this is the most important thing in it, people like decentralization and isolation of crypto. Perhaps some regulation will not prevent us, but we must keep the idea of anonymity in any case.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:00:19 PM

It's not about the blockchain being redesigned, blockchain is very OK but some crypto scams pose the big question asked on this thread. I think regulations will come before mainstream adoption will be possible.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:07:06 PM

It's not about the blockchain being redesigned, blockchain is very OK but some crypto scams pose the big question asked on this thread. I think regulations will come before mainstream adoption will be possible.
Definitely. Sometimes freedom need limitation because there is always some bad people that misuse that freedom to harm other people, that also the very reason why government exist. We are not grtting blind to hate government for limiting our freedom because there is many good on that. Regulation is really needed before mainstream adoption.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:29:05 PM

I think that those people who really want to support the original idea of cryptocurrencies vote for anonymity, and those who want cryptocurrencies to continue to bring good profits, they choose regulation.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:37:44 PM

These two have been topics of debates for quite some time. Some want Anonymity, while others want Regulation. Either of these two will work best for us.
It will get to a time that we just have to choose between Regulations and Anonymity.

In my opinion:
If blockchain  is redesigned without privacy, everything will work fine. Full KYC will make scams impossible.
What is your take on this?
I still think we can continue with the anonymity which was the main vision of Satoshi Nakamoto when Bitcoin and cryptocurrency was invented.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:16:39 AM

I want anonimity for me and regulations for everyone else who wants to scam the hell out of me.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:57:56 AM

I would like to have some kind of balance, so that we do not have to give up anonymity, but at the same time that the rules work and at least slightly protect us, otherwise the future will look doubtful

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:00:44 AM

If you want regulations go to stock market.
If you want anonymity then choose cryptocurrencies that give us opportunity to be free again.
Cryptocurrency has no anonymity. I have already transferred all my data to the stock exchanges. Tell me what can be anonymity?
KYC kills the anonymity so what we need right now is the regulations, because if there is no strong regulations then our datas can be use in black market and its possible to be hack. Regulations can increase the trust rating, but hopefully it will be more effective. Don’t be afraid if the government regulate cryptocurrency because if its a good regulation then its a sign of acceptance.
But remember almost all of coins are pegged with the centralized exchange site which so many of them are giving mandatory to the users to use KYC verification of they wanna increaseing their withdrawal amount.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:02:48 AM

Worst thing about cryptocurrency is that there is no regulation applied on every new project, especially a project that opening an ICO to collect some fund.
That will be able to cut off any possibilities of scam project that spreading so much in crypto world.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:03:00 AM

This KYC, regulation bla bla bla will not make cryptocurrency successful. People will not use it anymore uf there is a way to regulate. People want decentralization, people want to be anonymous, they want no one to interfere with their asset.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:12:15 AM

Using KYC, in my opinion, is not necessary. Because basically everyone here is just anonymous. And KYC is usually only used for large investors. It should be good rules and not curb everyone at Crypto.

nikogluttonym

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:13:51 AM

Anonymity is the main reason I use bitcoin. The rules are always controlling you.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:57:38 AM

These two have been topics of debates for quite some time. Some want Anonymity, while others want Regulation. Either of these two will work best for us.
It will get to a time that we just have to choose between Regulations and Anonymity.

In my opinion:
If blockchain  is redesigned without privacy, everything will work fine. Full KYC will make scams impossible.

Both can be satisfactory. Even anonymous coin actually do provide a decent profit, sometimes it can be the best just like what bitcoin has proven to us. No regulation, just pure hard work and passion by its creator.

pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:17:29 AM

Anonymity is the main reason I use bitcoin. The rules are always controlling you.
Bitcoin has no anonymity, there is an established issue that is low. Anonymity is at Monero and other cryptocurrencies.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:35:07 AM

In my opinion:
Fraudsters are just those who require us to undergo a KYC check. Bounty hunters mostly do their work in good faith, however, due to these illegal KYC checks, in many cases we don’t get any earned tokens. The KYC check has little to do with fraud. It was designed to prevent the possibility of laundering dirty money and to combat the financing of terrorism. Bounty hunters cannot have any relation to this, since they do not invest in ICO projects.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:47:41 AM

The regulation is important for cryptocurrency at least to make everyone know about cryptocurrency. As you may know when a country rejects/prohibits the use of cryptocurrency, they will give a lot of bad pressure to cryptocurrency users and even reduce the space so that cryptocurrency does not grow up properly in their country.

This is a bad impact when a country does not regulate cryptocurrency well, but the other impact when they accept cryptocurrency is that they must include KYC every time they have a wallet and now that has happened a lot especially in some centralized exchanges. I think it is a consequence when negotiating with the government, they must know everything that is done by the people, especially the negative news about cryptocurrency users.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:51:44 AM

In my opinion:
The purpose of regulations when it comes to ICO is that, you really cannot collect a huge amount and then run away leaving the project, every ICO that is being conducted will be regulated and there will be no scams what so ever, if you are starting a project and planning to collect money from people the company planning to do so has to show their identity rather than sitting behind their computers and advertise their projects and most of them will never fulfill anything.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:34:25 AM

Truly KYC to an extend will checkmate scammers, but, then what is the difference between traditional system of business and decentralized system?  I stick to decentralization which is the crust of Blockchain technology. 
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:39:31 AM

Just because of anonymity we were not able to track the hackers because I believe if we have some kind of regulation in crypto space it would be much better for all of us. If KYC is there its hard to hack anyone's account atleast we will know who is the hacker and can take some action against him but on the other hand some people does not want to give their identity proof for Kyc because they are afraid that their ID proof can be misused. Ultimately I would say Kyc help to eliminate the scammers and regulation is also needed to gain the confidence of investors in the current disrupt market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: