Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto TV Show  (Read 395 times)
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:25:26 AM

Yeah, it is pretty good! I think that creating a tv show about cryptocurrencies is a good way how to spread a word about crypto to mainstream.
By the way, here is the poster:

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:37:28 AM

yes, advertising never hurts and a tv show offers a great visibility
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:38:41 AM

In my opinion, the TV show about cryptocurrencies will be a success, only among people who have long been interested in it. But on the other hand, if you demonstrate the benefits of cryptocurrency, teach people how to buy cryptocurrency, convince people that blockchain technology is an innovation, not a fraud. I think that this approach can increase the popularity of cryptocurrency, make it mainstream and prove the safety of its use.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:39:49 AM

As much as we crypto advocates believe that the future is blockchain,  we are still a niche section of society.  With that in mind, will a TV show about crypto make it more mainstream and acceptable?

https://cryptomenow.com/kevin-connolly-to-host-a-show-about-crypto-in-development/
nope. Currently there are a lot of newspapers about electronic money every day but because this is a decentralized market, it is very difficult for countries to accept it.
This is also a certain difficulty for those who want to develop wider blockchain technology worldwide.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:41:46 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 10:52:47 AM by sorrros

But this Cryptos Show should be about fighting with the Hollywood system, it doesnt seem that it will be about crypto only.
Hope that more better true Crypto Shows come.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:41:29 PM

As much as we crypto advocates believe that the future is blockchain,  we are still a niche section of society.  With that in mind, will a TV show about crypto make it more mainstream and acceptable?

https://cryptomenow.com/kevin-connolly-to-host-a-show-about-crypto-in-development/
Crypto shows on TV should be enjoyed throughout the world, so that people who don't understand can get to know early. I am happy with this news, even though I can only see news on YouTube and read articles. I hope that there will be more shows about crypto on TV, will add more crypto users. Very helpful. Thank you very much.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:02:01 PM

Crypto shows on TV should be enjoyed throughout the world, so that people who don't understand can get to know early. I am happy with this news, even though I can only see news on YouTube and read articles. I hope that there will be more shows about crypto on TV, will add more crypto users. Very helpful. Thank you very much.

This will give an excellent growth of the crypto community. People will be more trusting of cryptocurrency. I would love to watch the program about cryptocurrencies in the investment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:03:10 PM

Awareness and Education are two main keys to cryptocurrency adoption and having a crypto TV show is a good step towards that goal. I support the initiative.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:00:07 PM

Non-boring and reliable blockchain news daily? Sounds great! I think this would help us all, an ofcourse the popularity of the market would raise. There would be many more investors with this trust. So i wish that they start to stream soon. I also like Kevin Connolly very much and i am sure he can built great community online.

Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:52:05 PM

I think a crypto TV show should be introduced. Many people do not actually understand the concept of crypto thereby painting it negative and this should not be so. I believe TV shows will help enlighten the public and societies more.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:07:13 PM

In some countries, it may be usual and accepted. But in my country, moreover in some other countries, it may be not usual and anti-mainstream. We know that the world has acknowledged the rise of crypto, however, it is still here, not reaching the good crypto world. They still have opinion that crypto has more risks than profits.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:16:19 PM

Honestly speaking it would be great for us investors and people to have this kind of segment so that crypto would be understood and it will help us investors to see great projects. Media would definitely boost crypto's image for all of us.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:50:06 AM

If you are interested in a similiar tv show. I have something for you!
Itt was recommended to me and the name is StartUp. The main character will establish ICO, so it should be more about cryptocurrencies.

Poster from:imdb.com

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:45:29 PM

Developing a TV show strictly for cryptocurrency will ultimately  increase the awareness and  acceptance level of  the  industry, There must be a control system that ensure the simplicity of the programme in order to allow newbies and strangers to understand the CRYPTO language.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:40:01 PM

Most national TVs should have shows at least partly dedicated to crypto this or next year. It is normal that some countries are ahead of the curve.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:33:28 PM

Most national TVs should have shows at least partly dedicated to crypto this or next year. It is normal that some countries are ahead of the curve.
in any case, we know that any content on television is being promoted with a definite purpose. Entertaining shows aimed at attracting more audience, And if you dismiss about cryptocurrency, then if there is interest, then the conversation about cryptocurrency will take place.
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:03:11 PM

I do not think a TV show would do it for now, the problem of geography would be an issue because it would be almost impossible to broadcast it all over the world simultaneously.

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:04:36 PM

Surprising news! I am not sure how popular it will be (crypto is still very niche industry), but it could help to attract new investors and enthusiasts.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:58:41 PM

I saw this project and it seems to me quite interesting, but what will happen to it after the ICO and how long will the ICO last, these are the questions that concern me now.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bourbon44

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:01:17 AM

In my opinion, a small part of people in our world know what crypto is, and if anyone knows, few people have come across it. Therefore, TV Show can make crypto even more popular.

ya I agree. we've seen how media changes people's opinions esp if its on a larger publication channel that people will for sure watch it. maybe add some reality tv show spin on it lol
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: