Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think of scrypt.cc  (Read 4256 times)
amc4486adam (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:37:23 PM

Looking for a new site to cloud mine from, not enjoying cex.io anymore i came out with a profit but the gh/s is just so un predictable in drops hugeee drops any help is appriciated guys looking to get into scrypt coins rather than btc now =]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitco.in

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:06:15 AM

Nice plug Smiley
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:00:09 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 02:42:48 PM by grue

I like it a lot actually.  So far so good.
I am up to 140 kh/s.
http://scrypt.cc? [ref removed]
So far so good.
I also have some a cex as well though.  It never hurts to diversify.

flounderella

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:40:40 AM

What are their maintenance fees and how's ROI?
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:53:07 AM

On their main page is a calculator for seeing your ROI.  It is not bad usually at 200 to 240 days depending on the value of BTC at the time.
http://scrypt.cc/index.php
The are 0 trade fees and pool fees are very low especially in the face of cex and their huge fees.
I hope it helps.
Right now kh/s are priced low.  Stock up now that is what I am doing.

TheCleanGame

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:43:57 AM

Maintenance Fees
Their maintenance fees are approximately 8%
The house takes a 2% fee, there's a 5% fee for referral payments on all accounts and the remaining pays the power/labor.  Don't quote me on it but I believe that's what I remember. So, no... clicking on a referral link won't change your mining rewards. (I live in a remote area with limited income possibilities.  Please consider using my referral link, your assistance is greatly appreciated. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt)

ROI
The ROI is difficult to pinpoint because the profitability of the various coins is constantly in flux.  The calculator currently uses up to the minute profits to calculate current profitability.  Since the coin switching software will switch coins as often as 1 minute if necessary, the calculator results can be wildly different at any given minute. (Most of the time, mining will continue on one coin for hours or days, according to profit)

Looking on your Dashboard will give you a Daily and Monthly estimated income that's based on a longer average.  The profits go from huge to mediocre to poor with the long average being very nice indeed.

Low Ball Estimate of Profits
<KHS> X 4 Satoshis X 144 == Profit Estimate for 1 day (24hrs)
This is a low ball estimate, meaning the payout averages higher than this regularly.  It's become the standard tool to measure profit.
The end number is what you'll walk away with in mining rewards, no extra fees like electricity or trading fees are taken from this number.

Use that information when determining a low ball ROI for your investment.  Cheesy

Me
I invested my entire digital coin vault with this company about 6 weeks ago (the entire $62) and have been in chat quite a bit when Q&A sessions with Admin have taken place.  I start work for them on Monday! Applied for a job last week (25 years in Customer Service positions) and was hired... details on Monday. Heh Wink  Great news 'cause like I said, incomes are scarce where I'm at (who knew I'd have to go all the way to Brazil by telecommute to get one? lol) .  A couple hours is another income to patch the gaps... Smiley

I'm spending extra time posting helpful information for folks and my referral link, also making sure I'm available in chat for any questions I might be able to answer.  Been having a great time and a few people have used my referral link so far, Thank you so much, glad you made it! My pleasure to help out. Smiley

Attitudes
The atmosphere is very upbeat, nice folks.  Admin is helpful and cheerful when they're on (Brazil time).  The BETA is nearly finished and a lot of us were excited to see the 2FA testing begin today.  Admin/Support will be available for more hours of the day when BETA ends! (Yaaay!)

Website
New face for the website has been announced for deployment in the next few days.  Some of you may have experienced issues reaching the site for a brief period today and the last few days.  Ddos attacks were making things difficult until Admin announced they were putting in additional measures.  Except for the unknown downtime today, everything has been smooth again.

Dupe Postings in Chat
Sometimes you'll see duplicate postings in chat... it's a synch issue with the chat server during heavy ddos attacks.  Lombriz has set up an informal/Unofficial IRC channel over at webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc.  There are usually a few of us over there that can help answer any questions you might have.

End of Beta (Rise of Prices!!)
The ddos attacks made things hectic for a bit but didn't do much else, the launch is still scheduled for Monday if all security concerns have been met. Wed would be just fine for me... give me a few days to get my feet wet before the deluge! lol

Once Admin stops putting khs on the market for .001555000 or similar, active trading will begin.  Not sure when that will be but Admin mentioned we should enjoy the cheap khs we were buying.

Having a blast, have traded my $62 up to almost $117 and have cashed out a bit down to 102, even though trading is slow.  Looking forward to active trading to begin, along with the inrush of new people wanting to look at the pictures.  Oh yeah, that...

Pictures
Those of you who've been waiting for pictures... They're coming with the launch.  Smiley   Come on by and create a free account and watch the end of the beta. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt will get you straight to the signup page, open the chat link webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc in a new window and possibly get some questions answered while you're signing up.

3 Data Centers with 24/7 armed security in Brazil, Admin dedicated to security and a team of programmers to assist in that... I'm really liking this quite a bit.  The prospect of a part time job is just icing on the cake.

Thanks for reading, hope it helps.  See you there!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 09:52:26 AM

Can anyone confirm if this is a scam or not?
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:06:58 PM

No one can, not just yet anyway Smiley

They've been active for over a month now and the first members put a lot of money in. If there was a time to take the money and run, it was then. In the mean time, more members are trickling in, still spending some Bitcoin, but others are enjoying pay outs.

No get-rich-quick thing. Do those still exist even?! But for people with long term vision this can be quite a good thing. Any khash you buy, mines btc into your pocket, and in the end you can sell those Khash's again. Compared to a Bitcoin Cloud contract where you purchase ghs for a year, if you buy Khash for the same amount you're roi will be much better eventually.

Does it compare to running your own hardware? No, of course not. But for people like me, without proper room for mining rigs, this is great. I've put a few bitcoins into it. So yeah, I think they're legit. And I sincerely hope they are. Getting so very tired of the immense amount of scams surrounding crypto currencies ...

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
labsco

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:21:17 PM

I just bought 12 KHS , and they rewarded me every 10 minutes.
Give it a try!!!
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:37:10 PM

Can anyone confirm if this is a scam or not?
I'm truly sorry that when Admin threw the company name out in chat... I didn't copy it down.  Sad
Hit up the "Support Chat" when it shows up or put in a ticket to Admin for that information.  Please be sure to post it here when you get it, I just haven't remembered to ask when Admin's been on.  Thanks!

It's all papered in Brazil with the authorities, registered properly, taxes paid.  They're willing to set up tours for anyone that can come by.  Pictures go up with the new website soon and advertising is slated for Monday when Beta ends.  Only thing that will delay the launch would be security concerns.

Anyone here a miner of scrypt coins?
Ya know that 200+mhs datacenter/botnet that connects to a couple coins at a time?  Yeah, that's these guys. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (Income is scarce where I live so please use my link if you're going there.  Open a free account and watch! Cheesy )

I saw this screw up the difficulty for my tiny miner when I was mining doge coin.  Saw it affect the profits of a lot of other miners as well.  Everyone was bitching about it.

Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt has 3 data centers now.  They're in the process of filling the 3rd dc and at last count had already assembled over 500 of the 2,000 rigs the building will hold.  They mine several of the most profitable scrypt coins at a time.  The software switching checks profitability of each coin ever minute.  The mining pool switches coins as soon as a more profitable coin is discovered.

These data centers are just going to get larger and their hashing power is amazing.  I for one am glad I can profit from scrypt coins without a miner. Smiley

I've been in chat a lot for the last 6 weeks and talked with Admin here and there.  I helped out so many people that when I applied for a job, they hired me... I start on Monday. Wink  I've worked for shady companies before I found out they were shady and they all had the same feel.  I don't even get a whiff of anything like that from my conversations with Admin, not even a dot out of place or an uncrossed t so far.  Overestimates release dates.... yeah. Smiley but honestly so. Smiley

NO CONTRACTS! Smiley What Do You Have to Lose?
Life is a gamble, even when you don't get out of bed... Scrypt multi-coin mining done right is very low risk compared to alternatives at the moment.  Smiley

Throw $10-$20 at it and watch for a few days... Monday I think the pricing goes up but not sure.  You have until then and even after as prices fluctuate.  Sign up for free and just watch and see Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt.

See You There!!  Cheesy

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

Coins are exchanged for BTC and deposited to your account every 10 minutes.  Awesome! Grin

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:03:39 AM

Admin came on tonight and I remembered to ask them the name of the company there in Brazil. Smiley

They're located in Curitiba Brazil and the name of the company is...
MKT Tecnologia da Informação

Anyone wishing to take a tour of the facility should sign up for a free account at Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt and put in a support ticket to the Admin.  They'll be happy to arrange it for you.

Any other questions?  Smiley

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:01:16 AM

Thanks for that information.
I like scrypt.cc allot. 
The people there are really interesting and nice too.
LordzSkull is a huge help to members as well.

Admin came on tonight and I remembered to ask them the name of the company there in Brazil. Smiley

They're located in Curitiba Brazil and the name of the company is...
MKT Tecnologia da Informação

Anyone wishing to take a tour of the facility should sign up for a free account at Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt and put in a support ticket to the Admin.  They'll be happy to arrange it for you.

Any other questions?  Smiley

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:19:53 PM

Thanks for that information.
I like scrypt.cc allot.  
The people there are really interesting and nice too.
. LordzSkull is a huge help to members as well.

My pleasure, Smiley

Lord is great and so are the rest of the bunch that have signed up.  The profits make it easy to stay in a good mood but having a helpful, happy Admin is part of that in a big way.

Unofficial Beta Updates Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514215.msg5705883#msg5705883

I've been keeping this updated for the last updates on the BETA before launch.  Basically a collection of most of the info I've saved/remembered from chat and conversations with Admin. Smiley

Remember, accounts are free Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt, come on by and watch the fun for a few minutes, say hello in chat! (You can change your chat name on the settings page.)  See you There!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

arsha99

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:54:43 AM

It is a great website you guys should all give it a try. http://scrypt.cc?ref=baa4f  Grin
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:11:26 AM

It is a great website you guys should all give it a try. scrypt.cc?ref=baa4f  Grin

That's right arsha. Smiley Get that link out there!
Fixed it so it works when you click on it Wink

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:30:06 PM

Worth to try
blueshoe

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

<space>

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:36:52 PM

dont invest.
withdraw dont work for weeks.
There is only one admin. All 3 weeks he is working for some hours then he is away again for weeks
He is lying in hospital... some guys said.
But nobody know more.

apparently scrypt.cc the domain is owned by a MARCELO SANTOS
Registrant Street: ALAMEDA DOUTOR CARLOS DE CARVALHO, 416 Registrant City: CURITIBA
apparently scypt.cc is only a one man show
it seems
MKT Tecnologia da Informação in Curitiba Brazil
is only a webdesign company
Some people in chat said, they are waiting for their money for withdraw over a year
 so
apparently scypt.cc is only a one man show:

facebook.com/pages/Hypper-Tecnologia-da-Informação/143487509061734?id=143487509061734&sk=info
vicl450

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:07:26 PM

dont invest.
withdraw dont work for weeks.
There is only one admin. All 3 weeks he is working for some hours then he is away again for weeks
He is lying in hospital... some guys said.
But nobody know more.

apparently scrypt.cc the domain is owned by a MARCELO SANTOS
Registrant Street: ALAMEDA DOUTOR CARLOS DE CARVALHO, 416 Registrant City: CURITIBA
apparently scypt.cc is only a one man show
it seems
MKT Tecnologia da Informação in Curitiba Brazil
is only a webdesign company
Some people in chat said, they are waiting for their money for withdraw over a year
 so
apparently scypt.cc is only a one man show:

facebook.com/pages/Hypper-Tecnologia-da-Informação/143487509061734?id=143487509061734&sk=info

Unfortunately, I didn't see this before investing and then trying to withdraw something from there. For me, it has been eight days trying to withdraw. (Sent support requests, attempted multiple times to "resubmit code", can't even get registered on their forums.) If it is as blueshoes states, then I'm SOL. I guess this falls in the "loss" category.
fred96002001

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:23:45 AM

I can tell you the truth the admin left me out to dry. I have lost over 3.7 BTC here. the admin says my account has got hacked. as much free KHS he has you would think he would make it right to me. it was his lack of security why i got hacked nothing else.  I am going to show you the block chains where i put in bit coins and where my bit coins left. I got scammed I don't want to point fingers but how do i know it is a hacker when the admin will not release me the ip address and info? it makes you cant help but to think there is a cover up. well any way i have lost over 3.77 btc here. details of all my khs being sold off.  lack of security made me lost all my bit coins here. i honestly think something don't seem right.  I got scammed use at your own risk admin will hang your out to dry.  he has free khs laying around and could of made it right to me. i feel like i have been hang out to dry. I am being perfectly honest with you all here. I don't know what truly happened to my bit coins. I hate to say what i am thinking happened but eater way i blame it on the admin.  ether he took my bit coins or his lack of security on his site got me hacked. there is no sms or wallet settings for protection.  I got took and left out to dry.  think again about using them.  here is all my proof showing i have got took. my proof don't lie if there was an sms lock and wallet locking on his system i would still have my bit coins today.  if the man would have any heart he would of made it right. now i owe people in the lending clubs money i cant pay. i borrowed the bit coins to go here to mine. I feel cheated i am sorry to bad mouth the dude.

blockchain.info
from scrypt.cc wallet SENT FROM
 1LKXtjrVsYfJHQwub9B27nZw1EQ2C9EjB6
 SEND TO
2.03953349 (page 13 2015-04-01 16:34:06 )
1MsvVkED9SxXK6FiLuRmiCAqNwXVERgxYy
FROM 1N46AyMXfHw3HVnXDSpuy3KUvDwY6t4V1U
1MsvVkED9SxXK6FiLuRmiCAqNwXVERgxYy   (PAGE12 2015-04-01 16:24:06)

sell 04/01/2015 04:24:23 price per khs 0.00001112 sold 3,245 btc 0.03608440
sell  04/01/2015 04:20:10  0.00001115 17,358 0.19354170
sell  04/01/2015 04:17:18 0.00001010 100,240 1.01242400
      04/01/2015 04:16:03 0.00001115 20,630 0.23002450
    04/01/2015 04:15:21  0.00001100   45,363 0.49899300
04/01/2015 04:14:49 0.00001090 52,054 0.56738860
04/01/2015 04:12:48 0.00001110 49,947 0.55441170
04/01/2015 04:12:08 0.00001077 20,500 0.22078500

funds being removed from my account Withdrawal Ammount: 1.73285495
To BTC Address: 1MsvVkED9SxXK6FiLuRmiCAqNwXVERgxYy . Withdrawal Ammount: 2.03953349
To BTC Address: 1MsvVkED9SxXK6FiLuRmiCAqNwXVERgxYy

wallets i sent my bit coins to going to the site. 1HKDSAqHTvRLawyqtd9qARxeDQ9dmgvNNk then some time in the admin changed my wallet # to 1AcNT36zKFhjas92krz9Q92w4SUNBnZaR2 .

rollingdice

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:40:18 AM

I can tell you the truth the admin left me out to dry. I have lost over 3.7 BTC here. the admin says my account has got hacked. as much free KHS he has you would think he would make it right to me. it was his lack of security why i got hacked nothing else.  I am going to show you the block chains where i put in bit coins and where my bit coins left. I got scammed I don't want to point fingers but how do i know it is a hacker when the admin will not release me the ip address and info? it makes you cant help but to think there is a cover up. well any way i have lost over 3.77 btc here. details of all my khs being sold off.  lack of security made me lost all my bit coins here. i honestly think something don't seem right.  I got scammed use at your own risk admin will hang your out to dry.  he has free khs laying around and could of made it right to me. i feel like i have been hang out to dry. I am being perfectly honest with you all here. I don't know what truly happened to my bit coins. I hate to say what i am thinking happened but eater way i blame it on the admin.  ether he took my bit coins or his lack of security on his site got me hacked. there is no sms or wallet settings for protection.  I got took and left out to dry.  think again about using them.  here is all my proof showing i have got took. my proof don't lie if there was an sms lock and wallet locking on his system i would still have my bit coins today.  if the man would have any heart he would of made it right. now i owe people in the lending clubs money i cant pay. i borrowed the bit coins to go here to mine. I feel cheated i am sorry to bad mouth the dude.

blockchain.info
from scrypt.cc wallet SENT FROM
 1LKXtjrVsYfJHQwub9B27nZw1EQ2C9EjB6
 SEND TO
2.03953349 (page 13 2015-04-01 16:34:06 )
1MsvVkED9SxXK6FiLuRmiCAqNwXVERgxYy
FROM 1N46AyMXfHw3HVnXDSpuy3KUvDwY6t4V1U
1MsvVkED9SxXK6FiLuRmiCAqNwXVERgxYy   (PAGE12 2015-04-01 16:24:06)

sell 04/01/2015 04:24:23 price per khs 0.00001112 sold 3,245 btc 0.03608440
sell  04/01/2015 04:20:10  0.00001115 17,358 0.19354170
sell  04/01/2015 04:17:18 0.00001010 100,240 1.01242400
      04/01/2015 04:16:03 0.00001115 20,630 0.23002450
    04/01/2015 04:15:21  0.00001100   45,363 0.49899300
04/01/2015 04:14:49 0.00001090 52,054 0.56738860
04/01/2015 04:12:48 0.00001110 49,947 0.55441170
04/01/2015 04:12:08 0.00001077 20,500 0.22078500

funds being removed from my account Withdrawal Ammount: 1.73285495
To BTC Address: 1MsvVkED9SxXK6FiLuRmiCAqNwXVERgxYy . Withdrawal Ammount: 2.03953349
To BTC Address: 1MsvVkED9SxXK6FiLuRmiCAqNwXVERgxYy

wallets i sent my bit coins to going to the site. 1HKDSAqHTvRLawyqtd9qARxeDQ9dmgvNNk then some time in the admin changed my wallet # to 1AcNT36zKFhjas92krz9Q92w4SUNBnZaR2 .

Fred, since you're here, could you provide some 'screenshot of your wallet transfer or scrypt.cc page? I'm also concerned with the security of the website, but too many users posted about being scammed" and they also did not provide definite proof.

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto    ●    VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   ███ UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          [  App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: