Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any way I can exchange all altcoins for free?  (Read 531 times)
Xtinah

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:54:31 AM

There is no way you can exchange your altcoins for free. However, there are low cost exchanges that you can exchange some that are listed on respective exchanges. Forkdelta too is pretty low when you exchange your tokens and most coins are traded there because some are trading illegally.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:03:20 AM

You can actually put a new thread of your own in the Currency Exchange board and you can get any tokens you want which available in the earth.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:04:36 AM

all exchange requires a fee, if you want free you can sell to someone who will buy your coin below the market price.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:07:21 AM

If you mean tokens that are worth 1-5 $ then its quite problematic , because exchange charge some fees and there is minimum sell order aswell . The best you could do is just find someone holding token you want to sell and offer them to exchange for BTC/ETH depends on what you want . But there is risk involved to get scammed ofcourse . Or second choice is to wait when your token value increases and then sell on DEX .
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:23:05 AM

No, there is no such thing like that. And is the fee so high that people should care? I know some exchanges that will require you to pay a high fee but I don't think you have to deal with those exchange sites. There are exchanges like Binance and KuCoin where the transaction fee is just normal.

Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:27:52 AM

no need to be greed. if you want to get profit with help of some platforms ofcourse they will get comissions. even etherdelta.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:31:55 AM

Well, not for free since 'living' requires money. You could use forkdelta for selling of Ethereum based tokens.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:39:28 AM

There are many altcoins today, is there any way I can exchange them for free. Changelly charges a lot, other exchange services too. Most of the excahgnes do not have the token I want.

Any service that provides the same?
You can consider trading on the top exchanges, preferably not on small exchanges, because under this bear market, they may be forced to close at any time because of poor management.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:47:55 AM

There is no exchange which will not charge you. So, you can't convert or exchange your altcoins without charges. But you can create a thread in altcoin marketplace, someone may be interested in your coins and will take your coins in exchange of another.
Maybe this is the best solution given, because it is difficult for you to do without the burden of costs that will be included. You better follow the advice above which might be one that can be used and I feel is the thing that will go in the current situation which is also not good.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:40:34 AM

There may be some new platform of ICO projects that offer the free fee transaction, but I don't know whether they have been working or not yet. But, sometimes, if you invest or join the program on the exchange platform ICO,and get the coins, you can withdraw or trade the coin with low fee till zero.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:17:54 PM

Use decentralised exchanges and you would only be charged by paying the gas fee. All other exchanges require a certain percentage of these tokens for deposit/withdrawal/trading processes. Ther is no way of how to avoid them.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:41:05 PM

What you are looking for may not be in existence in the crypto space yet but you can look for an OTC site where you get in contact with the seller and you discuss on an agreed amount of exchange rate. This will make things better for you I think. Further more, if they are tokens, look for some decentralized exchanges because they only deduct miners fee and nothing more.

Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:47:55 PM

How do you expect to exchange altcoins for free? Those exchanges and platforms are in business too, they are not there for charity work.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:17:27 PM

Building a service like that is costly, of course you're gonna be charged.
Servives such as Changelly could potentially have higher fees than exchanges (especially for bigger portfolios, smaller ones tend to suffer more from withdrawal fees of exchanges) - so maybe you should calculate how much it would cost if you use a traditional market instead.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:28:59 PM

There are many altcoins today, is there any way I can exchange them for free. Changelly charges a lot, other exchange services too. Most of the excahgnes do not have the token I want.

Any service that provides the same?

No exchanges that work without commissions. In any case, you will need to pay either exchange commissions or network fees for the transfer (on decentralized exchanges).

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:33:28 PM

By exchanging alt coins for free, I guess you mean free from those "fee" that are taken from you in while exchanging from an exchange or other service. I guess no. Every platform will take a small percentage of fee since they are there for profit and will need revenue to run their platform. But you can try looking for people on the forum and do direct p2p deals with users based on exchange rates.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:35:26 PM

I really have not seen any possible exchange where altcoins are been exchanged for free, because all the medium of exchange I know of cost money in exchanging coin either to Fiat, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. In fact there must be some fees before any coin can be exchanged.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:39:32 PM

Actually there is no such exchange without charges. There are some exchanges with reduced charges though. You can try some decentralized exchanges like IDEX, there are trading and withdrawal fees but low. The big players like Binance will charge you more.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:51:42 PM

I really have not seen any possible exchange where altcoins are been exchanged for free, because all the medium of exchange I know of cost money in exchanging coin either to Fiat, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. In fact there must be some fees before any coin can be exchanged.
There are such exchanges. Cobinhood is an exchange that does not charge trading fees. I am sure there are other exchanges that work the same way

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:58:04 PM

I'm yet to see any exchange that won't charge you at all for trading on their platform. Some have very high fees, especially withdrawal fees. Some have reduced trading fees when you hold the official tokens. Mercatox fees ain't bad, check it out.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: