Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The point of no return  (Read 649 times)
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:30:22 PM

everything started with nothing, even though it dropped even to $1000 theres a chance to get back to the previous price where Bitcoiners like it a lot. the downgrade of Bitcoin's price it's probably time to buy and wait for it to rise again and sell it for the good price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:42:07 PM

There is no such 'Level' from where bitcoin can't recover its price. As long as there supporters for the bitcoin, the price of BTC will keep moving and as long as the price is moving, there is a chance for it to go to the ATH.
You can see the previous price crashes from the history of the bitcoin and find out that BTC has recovered similar falls and it still went to the all time high price.
In the same way BTC will surely cross the ATH price and may be fall down again only to set the new ATH again. This it how it goes with the time span increasing every cycle.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:52:36 PM

A coin dies when no one is using it, just like the dead coins created during the early year of BTC, there are lots of them got delisted on exchanges because no bids on them anymore.  BTC is far from being dead if you check the volume of each exchange. There is no point of no return, it will always return unless we all decide not to use BTC anymore.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:55:18 PM

Everyone who answers your question just relying on a prediction is not a certainty. That means no one knows the price of bitcoin is decreasing and the price of bitcoin will recover. If you have an investment in bitcoin now you can be able to focus on choosing a long term, do not rely too much on short term, none or rarely for someone who gets a big profit with short term. Everyone already knows the questions that you convey, but they will never answer them by making you sure.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:56:20 PM

As long as bitcoin has a value, it can still recover. What matters here is how developers will maximize the usefulness of bitcoin blockchain. This is the concern about bitcoin, most people treat bitcoin as digital asset only rather than a technology.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:09:43 PM

At which price do you think bitcoin will not be able to recover from? There is strong support at $3500 but is now at risk of being breached.

Is $3000 the low point after which there is limited chances of it returning to the glory days?
What you’re asking is bottom?there is no specific because we can go below $1000 and nothing is impossible

But let us be more optimistic since the volatility of cryptocurrency is showing its presence that we must always consider that instance..

But $3000 is much even better for this years bottoming
nowaka

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:20:32 PM

I don't think it's possible to determine it. I think the point of no return would be below $1000 but well, we'll see
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:50:36 PM

It is difficult to say what price can be considered as a point of no return. The fact is that the market is moved by large players, and they are more likely guided by the potential prospect of an asset. In other words, if they see the potential for growth in the asset, they will still buy it. It will be worth 200 dollars and 20,000 dollars. Another thing is that everyone wants to buy cheaper and does not want to hurry. Major players can wait for years. Therefore, it is quite possible that the price will fail and up to $ 2,000 for Bitcoin, but fundamentally it will still be interesting for purchase, and it is quite possible that this will be its bottom.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:52:21 PM

At which price do you think bitcoin will not be able to recover from? There is strong support at $3500 but is now at risk of being breached.

Is $3000 the low point after which there is limited chances of it returning to the glory days?

3000 is a pretty decent price

Let's not forget that a little over a couple years ago Bitcoin's price was way below 1000 (and in 2015 it fell below 200 dollars). Anyway, this is not a matter of price as such. For example, if Satoshi (or whoever lays hands on the private keys from his wallets) dumps his 1M stash of bitcoins in the open market, the price will likely crash into single digits. But will it hurt Bitcoin beyond the point of no return? Obviously, not. So it all depends on the factors which will lead to such price crashes, not on the crashes themselves

xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:00:34 PM

Bitcoin will recover any low price my friend.

The only people that lose all their money are those panic selling when it's low. It's pretty simple. I don't know how long could take, but maybe we could see really low prices in the future.

However, the people who panic sell will never run out.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:25:38 PM

Nobody knows about what could be the price value of bitcoin, we don't need to pretend on this of business. Since we all knew that Bitcoin is volatile, and because of this its really hard determine or predict even for an hour we don't know what could happen if it is going to get high or dump something like that.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:43:55 PM

Nobody knows clearly, new declines in Bitcoin price can be seen. My idea is that if the prices drops, I think these drops will have a good buying opportunity. Because Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is slowly spreading around the world.
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:02:11 PM

Trends on price of Bitcoin is not determined by its level and there is no such limit. Since 20k ATH was a price above all expectations, price could not hold on to 20k. If we have good news on adoptin side and countries change their stupid attitue to crypto currencies, everything will change and price goes up.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:39:03 PM

I think that even if he falls to suppose 1k dollars, he will still be able to return to the top
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:57:29 PM

There is no such point because bitcoin price can grow even in one day! We already have seen such incidents many times. Bitcoin price is not strong at 3500 USD, it can go under 3K USD anytime. But the fact is bitcoin price can be increased without even big news! So, I suggest you, stop thinking about no return, dead things and avoid negativity about crypto. Do your works very hard, once the crypto market starts growing, everything will be more than enough.

LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:11:04 PM

I think that it can be recovered, indeed, at such a price it makes us confused, we all think of giving up, but not for me.
I am still involved in this field even though in a very low market situation than before I basically will remain optimistic and try my best in this field and hopefully it will improve in the future.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 12:49:38 PM

I believed the previous price $3400 price range is the bottom price of bitcoin market although the time when the market will experience bullish is something we should not consider because there's much of demanding in the market now expect the whale intervene.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:52:32 PM

I believe a price of $0 for 18 months would mean we'd reached the point of no return.

Bitcoin doesn't care what price it is. It doesn't care what one of its users has paid for it. Just like mining, if it breaks someone there'll be someone along to take their place at a lower price level.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:56:12 PM

Like anybody else here. If bitcoin has no value at all. I think that is the time that bitcoin cannot return to its glory days. But now there is still a chance that bitcoin will be great again.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:03:03 PM

I think bitcoin will not reach the 0 value. There are still so many people that trust bitcoin. So bitcoin can still recover and be good again. We just need a little more time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: