Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:57:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency has come to stay  (Read 20704 times)
Ini35 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:48:42 AM

There is no gainsaying that cryptocurrency is one of the strongest investment platform in the digital world.
Despite all the agitations, media attacks, government attacks and attacks from groups and individuals, yet it is still going.
If cryptocurrency will end, it ought to have ended long before now and would not have survive to see year 2019.
One of the strongest points of cryptocurrency, apart from the technology, is the community.
Instead of the community reducing, it is increasing, because more people are becoming aware of cryptocurrency allover the world. Even if some seem to have taken a break, more people are being added.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:50:54 AM

I really think that crypto are here to stay. A lot of controversy happened last year regarding crypto and it scares investors away but still even the price gradually went down and a lot of people calling it a bubble, we still cant take the fact that crypto are still here no matter what happen and it just need time to be more known and be embrace by a lot of people.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:56:58 AM

It's already established a very strong foundation and some countries are slowly adopting the technology and I have no doubt that this will be continue to grow. Our generation now is more on gadgets that focused on making the nation to be more convenient for us. Since cryptocurrencies is getting more popular due to its services, even though it experiences a lot of difficulties but it always staying to survive.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:00:19 AM

I agree that, cryptocurency has come to stay and will be keep bigger in the long run. This bearish trend just a while and will turn in to bullish soon. The mass adoption of cryptocurrency will be more and blockchain technology will use in more different industry that will offer more benefits. More country will regulate crypto, crypto will become asset class and the market will be multi trillon dolar market capitalization just like Gold .

sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:19:46 AM

I really agree that " Cryptocurrency has come to stay"  another word that I like is "Crypto is the future". We all already realize that we can make many useful platforms which will decrease the cost of current typical type of the work perspective that we are doing. We will have up and downs but later or sooner we can see mass adoption for Cryptocurrency.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:24:11 AM

Cryptocurrency history is not over. Blockchain and virtual money conquer the world, because behind them is nothing less than a new ideology, based on transparency and decentralization of all operations. And this is something that is very much appreciated in the financial world.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:27:53 AM

Usually newbie user spread a lot of FUD because they lose already here without knowing the true crypto can brings still this is alive then even a lot of bad news or not good about this another thing base in OP post we really have future here so this will stay then more and more users,traders and investors try to risk here so crypto will also grow
Not quite true about it. Everyone can fud to manipulate the market even the most knowledgeable people. Newbie just like following what everyone do.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:34:50 AM

Cryptocurrency history is not over. Blockchain and virtual money conquer the world, because behind them is nothing less than a new ideology, based on transparency and decentralization of all operations. And this is something that is very much appreciated in the financial world.
But the regulation was preventing it to grow even more. crypto is not truly decentralized at all when it was still pegged with the centralized exchange. Can you call the centralized exchange as a part of decentralized? It can't.
Just curious what will be happening in the future.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:39:51 AM

Usually newbie user spread a lot of FUD because they lose already here without knowing the true crypto can brings still this is alive then even a lot of bad news or not good about this another thing base in OP post we really have future here so this will stay then more and more users,traders and investors try to risk here so crypto will also grow
Newbies should be more careful and stop from doing this because it will not help much the market to pump. We need a strong news. I know cryptocurrency will bounce again even if dumps hundred time, its meant to stay and we should be confident for this. New and old investors will come as the market grow every year.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:55:31 AM

One of the strongest points of cryptocurrency, apart from the technology, is the community.
I concur. I believe all these negative news are also aimed to discourage the community to continue supporting the cryptocurrency market.

Instead of the community reducing, it is increasing, because more people are becoming aware of cryptocurrency allover the world. Even if some seem to have taken a break, more people are being added.
Is this your assumption only? If not, then I would appreciate it if you can provide any data to back this statement.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:59:23 AM

It's a reality that crypto's are here to stay. Some will thrive but many will also lose along their way.

It's no longer a hype period that we're with right now. The problem is that people are now scared to it but those who are optimistic are willing to take the risk and take care of their potential future with crypto's. I'm betting in with crypto's and put an interesting amount of my wealth to it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:04:59 AM

Cryptocurrency are here to stay for a long period of time or till forever.
It is just the price that will keep moving but the existence will remain.
In the near future everything will change for better and even the price in the market.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:15:10 AM

No one can stop the wishes of many people and someday I'm sure that demand will defeat everything. Because there is no technology that goes backward, everything will continue to advance and develop.
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:31:53 AM

Investors along with time have been trying to put cryptocurrency into a new civilized modernization, with things changing in the future and this money being favored and used the most for all money, I think  Shocked

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:44:38 AM

There is no gainsaying that cryptocurrency is one of the strongest investment platform in the digital world.
Despite all the agitations, media attacks, government attacks and attacks from groups and individuals, yet it is still going.
If cryptocurrency will end, it ought to have ended long before now and would not have survive to see year 2019.

I agree with you and promotion also needed to give people knowledge before decides to join with crypto market. Everything look's bad today but many people still believe crypto will survive with their own ways. No need to try something big, just follow the trend and keep share knowledge it will be better.

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:51:28 AM

The digital cryptocurrency will not die, it will develop steadily, and the technological innovation it brings will affect everyone.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
rickyis786
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:58:44 AM

Ya i 'am sure that crypto currency has come to stay and it will be keep in the long period of time crypto is future ow the world . i have no doubt that will be continue to grow

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:08:47 PM

i don't know what "gainsaying" means but the saying is wrong. because cryptocurrencies are the riskiest and weakest investments that you can find simply because any idiot with no knowledge can start a new coin. look at services board, there are people who are getting paid to create a shitcoin for you!
do you honestly think it is a good investment to buy such coins?!!

the technology will never "end" it will only go on and improve. there is no stopping that but shitcoins will die. and most of what you hear out there is about that, don't confuse it with attacks on decent projects.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:10:27 PM

Actually, many people have been aware of that, namely every day more and more users are scattered throughout the world to use cryptocurrency. If crypto ends, maybe today we have not met in the discussion in this warm forum. So I still always believe that crypto will still last for a very long time, even today it is still in the process of going towards the future of crypto.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:13:14 PM

No one can stop the wishes of many people and someday I'm sure that demand will defeat everything.
Having the certain purpose and defeating 'everything' wasn't the sole purpose of having crypto's.

It's for the transactions to become better and quicker but we're the one who thinks that it will defeat everything, first the banks. But what's important is that it will definitely stay here and its demand is hard to think of it that sooner or later will go to zero.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀