Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency has come to stay  (Read 20708 times)
lapyshka

Activity: 379
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:18:33 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency is the currency of the future. We just now at the very beginning. Cryptocurrency brought with it new technologies. I think that cryptocurrency will probably undergo significant changes but will definitely live
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 12:25:21 PM

There is no gainsaying that cryptocurrency is one of the strongest investment platform in the digital world.
Despite all the agitations, media attacks, government attacks and attacks from groups and individuals, yet it is still going.
If cryptocurrency will end, it ought to have ended long before now and would not have survive to see year 2019.
One of the strongest points of cryptocurrency, apart from the technology, is the community.
Instead of the community reducing, it is increasing, because more people are becoming aware of cryptocurrency allover the world. Even if some seem to have taken a break, more people are being added.

I think I quite agree with your preposition that cryptocurrency has really come to stay despite all initial setbacks,according to some crypto experts the blockchain technology is revolutionary and is set to change the way we do things on this planet earth.

HOMT

Powered by,
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:41:03 PM

I wouldn't disagree that cryptocurrency is here to stay, and there will be many reasons for this including some people finding it useful for transactions where they may be excluded from traditional banking (such as in some third world countries), or others using them as a store of wealth. In terms of community I don't think it's necessarily true to say that it is always growing as it may have reduced in size towards the middle and end of last year.

treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:47:58 PM

Cryptocurrency is not just for short term period of time.
This is for long term investment depends on every one's choice.
Every day there are more new comers add in crypto community that make it bigger and bigger.
For sure this society will last long.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:51:20 PM

There is no gainsaying that cryptocurrency is one of the strongest investment platform in the digital world.
Despite all the agitations, media attacks, government attacks and attacks from groups and individuals, yet it is still going.
If cryptocurrency will end, it ought to have ended long before now and would not have survive to see year 2019.
One of the strongest points of cryptocurrency, apart from the technology, is the community.
Instead of the community reducing, it is increasing, because more people are becoming aware of cryptocurrency allover the world. Even if some seem to have taken a break, more people are being added.
What can we talk about when the blockchain technology has just entered the active development stage and it becomes not only more popular but more efficient. Therefore, those investors who are failing now must understand that the path to success is always thorny.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:15:20 PM

Cryptocurrency will not die because when times are growing, crypto technology is also growing, many people know crypto and are starting to be interested in the ease of transactions offered by Crypto. many shitcoin are dead, think of it as natural selection for the future of crypto

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:22:32 PM

Cryptocurrency will stay and it will not die for most investors really make profit from this. Many opportunities for crypto investors will come when the bull run starts. We just have to wait for it and soon you will gain profits from more than you have right now.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:48:22 PM

Cryptocurrency will stay with us forever.
The market is in continuous development.
There are new projects and interesting solutions. People are starting to believe in cryptocurrencies.
Many, thanks to the market, began to make extra money or have already made their property status much better.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
kcgomez09

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:58:20 PM

yes cryptocurrency will stay forever no one and no body can take down cryptocurrency. It was already expanded to any part of the world.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:42:42 PM

I really agree with what you say, but in my country the crypto currency is still not fully inaugurated by the government if it is official, I think everything can happen
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:47:13 PM

In my opinion, Cryptocurrency does not always guarantee how far it will last, even today many people who have left Cryptocurrency are caused by a very significant decline in the price of the crypto currency.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1218

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:59:02 PM

yes cryptocurrency will stay forever no one and no body can take down cryptocurrency. It was already expanded to any part of the world.

This is the ukoronevshiysya system that works. Yes, it works locally and the algorithm is not able to integrate into the everyday life of each person, but this is only a matter of time. Cryptocurrency will not leave the market, it is already here for a very long time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:15:56 PM

Whether a cryptocurrency will remain and whether it can fully penetrate into everyday life depends primarily on whether it can be made convenient for use in everyday life, if not, another, more suitable technology will take the place of the blockchain.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:21:05 PM

Whether a cryptocurrency will remain and whether it can fully penetrate into everyday life depends primarily on whether it can be made convenient for use in everyday life, if not, another, more suitable technology will take the place of the blockchain.
I think cryptocurrency technology will continue to grow. maybe for now we can't use it for everyday life. but there are some ico coins that can make that happen. with some functionalities from the tokens they have for operational use in the real world, and that has been done by several projects. maybe cryptocurrency in the future will really be useful for everyone's life.

Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:42:12 PM

So many counties are already investing a lot of money into blockchain development and some countries are already thinking of creating their own crypto currencies like Russia for example. We are just at the beginning of our long way!
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:59:03 PM

At the moment, cryptocurrency very loudly declared themselves.
More and more new players appear on the cryptocurrency market.
People come to this world to understand it, many want to make a profit.
This rapid ascent will continue and the cryptocurrencies will enter the economic life of the people.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:01:08 PM

I will say yes that cryptocurrency has really come to stay, despite the challenge aing cryptocurrency, it is serving and growing stronger.
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:11:21 PM

I will say yes that cryptocurrency has really come to stay, despite the challenge aing cryptocurrency, it is serving and growing stronger.
In any case, you live only that cryptocurrency, which will be in demand in society and will be attractive for investment.but with the current state of the cryptocurrency market it is very difficult to predict the future prospects of many projects.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:21:27 PM

Crypto market boom looks very similar to dotcom fever in my opinion. Same situation, same promises, same greedy people all around. Probably we will see another huge wave soon and then most of the projects will die. But some kind of "CryptoGoogle" might have been already created Wink

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:51:41 PM

Many people think cryptocurrency is a buble market or a scam but they forgot that cryptocurrency market already survive in 10 years. Many challenge on this market but crypto market keep survive and growing. I think crypto market will growing bigger in the future and its profitable if we invest now
depending on our perspective because there is really nothing perfect, if we can see clearly we will know whether crypto is a real investment with real technology or just a buble market. that way we don't think of crypto as a garbage warehouse.
in fact there is no riskless investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: