Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency has come to stay  (Read 20705 times)
tinkerr10

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:09:20 PM

You are right, the cryptocurrency will not disappear anywhere. Every day it is more and more embedded in our life, in all its spheres. Further we are waiting only for its development.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:12:42 PM

It will stay for sure. But for the stability it will take some time and adaptation will happen immediately after that. Scammers should go away. Otherwise they will kill the whole fun.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:52:43 PM

Sound it again! I always tell this to my friends and they would be looking at me like I have lost my mind, they think that Cryptocurrencies are just a passing fancy and would fade with time.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:37:43 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies will be for a long time, but I do not expect that there will be the same big waves of market growth, as it was before.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:51:07 PM

Definitely cryptocurrency has come to stay. Every new tech especially digital assets, takes some time for adoption to be accomplished. More to that, crypto is decentralized and it's a herculean task for the authorities to accept it, hence big businesses and institutions are skeptical about getting in. Let's be patient, with time there will be mass adoption, but I'm postulating that will be achievable when some level of regulations come to play.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:47:21 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies will be for a long time, but I do not expect that there will be the same big waves of market growth, as it was before.

For some reason it seems to me that the waves of growth can be even more than before. Of course I cannot see the future, but I draw conclusions based on the behavior of the crypto market in the past.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:53:20 PM

I agree with you that cryptocurrencies has come to stay and more institutional investors are coming in. Cryptocurrencies market is going to be the future of the world financial system and I will said it cannot die no matter what happened in the market.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:53:20 PM

Cryptocurrency has gently entered our lives and makes it more convenient from year to year, using the trust in many countries. Opens opportunities with great prospects for any person in all areas of activity. The transparent financial world with Blockchain technology is a new step in the development of mankind.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:56:19 PM

I mean it's not going anywhere, that's true, but governments can still intervene to a point where crypto loses all its value. So we need to be vigilant and not let that happen.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Bitlocker_A

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:56:27 PM

It is quite obvious, in any project, as in cryptocurrency, big ups go at the beginning, and the falls too, well, and then there is a stable rise / fall but not in such large volumes.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 12:10:45 PM

You are absolutely right, cryptocurrencies have long proved that they are not a pyramid. Cryptocurrencies are the future of the economy and the market is getting older every year. Now, when the market is in decline, the number of people interested in cryptocurrency continues to grow, pension funds are investing in it and institutional investors are looking at the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:30:08 PM

Yes, I agree - the infrastructure is growing, and it seems that soon it will go into the main mode, and to say that Krypto will disappear somewhere, is simply meaningless, the industry is just beginning its long journey.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:44:05 PM

Community is the most important thing that is formed around any project. The fact that the community around the cryptocurrency continues to grow even during the bearish market, once again confirms that the market will soon begin its recovery and we must be ready for this. Cryptocurrencies have once again proved that they are the future and this is a serious market with its own rules and laws.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:49:33 PM

There is no gainsaying that cryptocurrency is one of the strongest investment platform in the digital world.
Despite all the agitations, media attacks, government attacks and attacks from groups and individuals, yet it is still going.
If cryptocurrency will end, it ought to have ended long before now and would not have survive to see year 2019.
One of the strongest points of cryptocurrency, apart from the technology, is the community.
Instead of the community reducing, it is increasing, because more people are becoming aware of cryptocurrency allover the world. Even if some seem to have taken a break, more people are being added.

I agree to what you say but i will not say that crypto will not end. We know that crypto is form by supply and demand if there is no demand in crypto it will eventually fall.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:50:54 PM

Cryptocurrency are not here just to stay!
They are here for the development of the world and getting new kind of investments and currency.
This one will give more opportunity to people!
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:51:50 PM

Cryptocurrency is not going to die as folk's have always said because if crypto was going to die it should have been dead a long time ago the various attacks the cryptocurrency market have faced and survived it is an indication of the fact that nothing will happen to the new financial breakthrough we have now.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:52:57 PM

For sure, although there are many negative perception out there which normally seeks to make it look unpleasant but trust me when you are into it you will appreciate it much than being a spectator. Crypto has indeed come to stay so look sharp.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:31:06 PM

Its good that many countries are already adopting cryptocurrency and with this current state I'm sure the future looks brighter for cryptocurrency ,we shouldn't worry about the present bearish moment because bull will surely take over sooner or later,nothing last forever and bears wont stay forever
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:33:34 PM

I am sure that the development of cryptocurrency will not stop even if a complete collapse of the crypto market occurs. Technology will continue to develop, even if most projects die.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:24:11 PM

There is no gainsaying that cryptocurrency is one of the strongest investment platform in the digital world.
Despite all the agitations, media attacks, government attacks and attacks from groups and individuals, yet it is still going.
If cryptocurrency will end, it ought to have ended long before now and would not have survive to see year 2019.
One of the strongest points of cryptocurrency, apart from the technology, is the community.
Instead of the community reducing, it is increasing, because more people are becoming aware of cryptocurrency allover the world. Even if some seem to have taken a break, more people are being added.

Fear is the main factor that makes people to say bad things about crypto but when they eventually see that it is still standing after over ten years, they will have no choice than to accept it has really come to stay

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: