Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency has come to stay  (Read 20705 times)
Joshua101101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:20:53 PM

The cryptocurrency still has a huge potential and perhaps a great future, if the government of most countries will accept it, it can grow into something very significant

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:24:36 PM

I do not think it will be something very sad. Therefore, I believe that cryptocurrency can actually rise in price. Despite all that I see now, most people do not use cryptocurrency, I think that they will surprise us a lot.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 03:32:09 PM

Cryptocurrency has been facing a lot of criticism over the past one year, but i believe it is here to stay. Despite the fact that the market hasn't been doing well for some time and the price of most cryptos are very low, but it would survive facing all these difficulties.

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:55:15 PM

Advancements in technologies are rarely welcomed in the start and same happened with cryptocurrency. BTC started its journey from 0 USD and today it's standing at 3600 USD. Despite opposition from Governments and centralized institutes like banks, cryptocurrency usage worldwide is on the rise. For instance, Coinbase (largest crypto exchange) already has over 13 million users.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:09:16 PM

Cryptocurrency gives us all hope about what cryptocurrency shows as the first quarter of this year. we know how cryptocurrency sufferers from deep decline on the past year ,but we look forward for the beginning of better cryptocurrency as long as it pump and go all over as is before the year 2017.
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:20:24 PM

I agree with the author, as I also watch with my own eyes how two years ago all the media just talked about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and now they are forgotten. I think that this is done for a reason.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:32:00 PM

Cryptocurrency history is not over. Blockchain and virtual money conquer the world, because behind them is nothing less than a new ideology, based on transparency and decentralization of all operations. And this is something that is very much appreciated in the financial world.
the cryptocurrency or blockchain was created to answer the need for progress in the economy by using advances in digital technology which is increasingly evolving crypto currencies have started for its development
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:39:46 PM

There is no gainsaying that cryptocurrency is one of the strongest investment platform in the digital world.
Despite all the agitations, media attacks, government attacks and attacks from groups and individuals, yet it is still going.
If cryptocurrency will end, it ought to have ended long before now and would not have survive to see year 2019.
One of the strongest points of cryptocurrency, apart from the technology, is the community.
Instead of the community reducing, it is increasing, because more people are becoming aware of cryptocurrency allover the world. Even if some seem to have taken a break, more people are being added.
keeping the continuity while all the problem facing the Bitcoin in continuous moment it will stay strong position show the development of Britain will not be controlled by anyone in the future I definitely trust it will be worth at the end of this year.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:45:56 PM

I think in the long run crypto will be adopted mainstream since there are rumours some countries are already looking into stable coins like Venezuela's Petro. I also heard the JP Morgan crypto rumour, I don't know if it's true but if yeah, then it's a positive sign. Let's hope for the best in future, patience guys.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:51:51 PM

I think in the long run crypto will be adopted mainstream since there are rumours some countries are already looking into stable coins like Venezuela's Petro. I also heard the JP Morgan crypto rumour, I don't know if it's true but if yeah, then it's a positive sign. Let's hope for the best in future, patience guys.

The fact that we hear it may be just a throw. Because not all information is true. At one side, countries are looking for a way to cryptocurrency, but on the other hand, they completely or partially block investments, or trade in coins. The tightly standing market shows that projects and cryptocurrency are in decline.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 09:47:05 PM

Yeah, of course. Crypto currency ain't going anywhere.  I understood that rifhr now, they are a lot of controversies around cryptocurrency as a whole right now. A lot of rejection from several government and negative comments from people.  It is a tough time and wouldn't last forever. Either you believe in cryptocurrency or not it is her to stay. Now the market prices are low, invest in token with growth potential and wait on the bull run to cone through by that you can win big.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
terra_vival

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:40:17 PM

That's right, the crypto-currency industry is developing from year to year, gaining its spread and it has huge potential.
Even despite the negative reviews, cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity in the global .
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:56:54 PM

That's right, the crypto-currency industry is developing from year to year, gaining its spread and it has huge potential.
Even despite the negative reviews, cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity in the global .

We can take the positive side, perhaps with the negative news about cryptocurrency in the world, so many people know what crypto is and they are curious to want to know about cryptocurrency so that it becomes popular among the public, as we know the public is more happy with the news negative than positive.

yes, it can be seen now that the development of crypto has become increasingly rapid and very large, can be seen from the many new ICO projects that bring advanced technology by running in blockchain technology.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:05:07 PM

Cryptocurrency has been facing a lot of criticism over the past one year, but i believe it is here to stay. Despite the fact that the market hasn't been doing well for some time and the price of most cryptos are very low, but it would survive facing all these difficulties.
every bitcoin trip, of course there are ups and downs. because the market is certainly moving, and it will not always increase. indeed the situation is deteriorating for a year. but I am still sure that the market will recover as before.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:08:04 PM

I agree with the author, as I also watch with my own eyes how two years ago all the media just talked about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and now they are forgotten. I think that this is done for a reason.

They never forget, they just stop because it wasn't gaining any interest since the market was downed for years. If Bitcoin starts to hit a new ATH during the bull run, well, you have to expect any other social media platforms will have to start talking about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin some kind of different story yet they were all the same.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:55:39 PM

There is no gainsaying that cryptocurrency is one of the strongest investment platform in the digital world.
Despite all the agitations, media attacks, government attacks and attacks from groups and individuals, yet it is still going.
If cryptocurrency will end, it ought to have ended long before now and would not have survive to see year 2019.
One of the strongest points of cryptocurrency, apart from the technology, is the community.
Instead of the community reducing, it is increasing, because more people are becoming aware of cryptocurrency allover the world. Even if some seem to have taken a break, more people are being added.

Blockchain technology for sure to stay, as well as many cryptocurrencies, surely not all of them. Even, Jamie Dimond made Jp Morgan stable token, what else one needs to hear to have faith in crypto. If the biggest hater of bitcoin is in this game.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 10:37:34 AM

The idea of cyptocurrency coming to stay is uncertain why? Because cryptocurrency has been bigoted by some governments maybe they have low understanding on blockchain technology and  another reasons is scam and frauding cases in some cryptocurrency investment platforms. So I think if block trading can stay all this trouble harming it should be cut off and there will be a future for cryptocurrency.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:47:18 AM

I agree with you that crypto has come to stay because business platform that has been existing over ten years  had already come tobstay.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:11:33 AM

Today, more people leave the cryptocurrency than come to it. The reason for this is still misinformation and the long wait for bullrun. To be honest, I myself was disappointed in the cryptocurrency. I thought the community needed to develop blockchain and it turned out that the community is chasing easy and fast money.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:47:17 AM

That's right, if the cryptocurrency had come on time, it would not have survived even until this year, but would have ended much earlier and everyone would have already forgotten about it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: