Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Candlestick Patterns Trading Guide Book With download link  (Read 581 times)
clever68

Activity: 223
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 11:17:57 AM

Thank you for this. I will try my best to learn by reading on my own with this ebook to help my trading activities & so i can avoid more losses in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ritrees

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:28:53 PM

This book looks like a good and short overview of most common patterns. Thanks for sharing!
Retina (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:20:01 AM

This book looks like a good and short overview of most common patterns. Thanks for sharing!
Yep try and practice regularly so benefits next few months,  need ideas and experience so you can succeed in this section.
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:32:26 AM

The link is working completely fine, no viruses and anything else. Thank you very much for this one. This would be an additional knowledge for me and for the people I'm teaching crypto. This would be a good start for me to study more in trading. All I know are the basic of it.
forestx

Activity: 168
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:57:50 PM

I know there is no 100% strategy for success but wondering what time frame do people use for charts. I do day trading and try and get in and out very quickly. I use 5mins candles and aim for 1% but I need to up my game and try for 5%+ any advice for the best candle time frame to see potential growth of 5-10% over a few days

tiem100

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:52:31 PM

I know there is no 100% strategy for success but wondering what time frame do people use for charts. I do day trading and try and get in and out very quickly. I use 5mins candles and aim for 1% but I need to up my game and try for 5%+ any advice for the best candle time frame to see potential growth of 5-10% over a few days

I'm thinking about getting in daily trading. Is it a secret how much per day you earn with 1% tactic. If it is a secret can you at least tell me if it is possible to earn somewhere around $20 per day with that strategy?

Btw great book just went through first 6 pages and it gave me some informations I was asking myself about!!!
forestx

Activity: 168
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:50:38 PM

Possible yes 20$ is 1% 2,000$ so you need that if you want to just done one trade. Just need to make sure the volume is correct
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:56:29 PM

This book is really helpful specially for those people who want to learn more about reading candles sticks thank you so much for providing this sofcopy free, Im now downloaded the book and read it one by one, understanding is the key to learn and win trading.

Retina (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:09:52 PM

Possible yes 20$ is 1% 2,000$ so you need that if you want to just done one trade. Just need to make sure the volume is correct
I don't agree with you because when open trade $2000 then a few movements so loss huge money, remember that every trade can not make money a lot of people losses her money everyday why is it? first learn and then open trade otherwise risk your money.
bysmf2000

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:07:30 AM

You can download the book (Candlestick_Patterns_Trading_Guide) by download link you can download it and read it: https://www.thinkmarkets.com/tfxmain/media/img/pdf/Candlestick_Patterns_Trading_Guide.pdf

i can't download it Sad

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 10:44:24 AM

Candles sticks are better than just line of course but this guide of yours are for FOREX only. Though we seem to see this market to deal with cryptocurrencies, I don't think the markets care alike. Crypto normally works with fundamental analysis as compare to FOREX with you can solely use the technical analysis to trade with. I think its also the reason why there is no one sharing crypto trading systems here in the forum.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Retina (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:14:05 PM

You can download the book (Candlestick_Patterns_Trading_Guide) by download link you can download it and read it: https://www.thinkmarkets.com/tfxmain/media/img/pdf/Candlestick_Patterns_Trading_Guide.pdf

i can't download it Sad
Now you can download from  onedrive.live.com
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:55:40 PM

i can't download it Sad
Now you can download from  onedrive.live.com

Thanks man, I've been following your analysis in the W.O. thread as well.  Grin. I do hope that you're right about the $13,500 target. Been trading as well but it's good that we have to learn something new everyday in this community.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:39:43 AM

I learnt about this candle sticks when I was doing forex and binary trading but I didn't really get perfect in it. I even downloaded some free ebooks that I never read till date. I just came across this post and it reminded me. Of that. Seems like it's time I chill and study all these things so I can get really good at trading cause my trading is all guess work and relying on my friends to do the major work while I just copy. I really need to take out time for it so I wouldn't have to be relying on people to do my trading. If I get better at it I would trade any time I feel like. Downloading this ebook straight away and I hope it's not too long cause I don't read too much.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:52:19 PM

I was really confused about candlesticks. Thanks for providing this helpful infos. I have already downloaded it. Since I am a trader, this will be very much efficient to me. Actually, after a quick browse, i realized it was a complete explanation of a candlesticks with different kinds of it. I will surely read all of this asap.
Why you confused?  this candlesticks book is forex base you read carefully with seeing the market candlesticks movement so day by day you have some experience and this experience work on the crypto Trading market it is not possible one day see, learn, and work it.

NB: Remember that one day this book was paid for everyone and demandable book but it was a few years ago. now this time this book free for the public.
Just remember the old forex days on where i do spend some thousand dollars for some seminars and purchasing some ebooks for some dollars which supposed to be premium
and i would say these are pretty useful when you do plan on jumping to trading career but take note that candle pattern reading on forex wont really be similar on crypto reading.
Due to volatility and unpredictable nature of crpytocurrency thats why these technical aspects doesnt work.

I agree that the reading of forex and crypto candles is very different. Crypto has very high volatility so that the candle candle learned in the forek will not be useful in the crypto market.
And I have proven myself that Ebooks that are given OP are more suitable for trading currencies and are not recommended for crypto trading. But I still appreciate the OP for sharing useful knowledge.
I am still waiting for the next ebook to learn how to read candles in the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: