Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Candlestick Patterns Trading Guide Book With download link  (Read 581 times)
Retina (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:13:32 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 11:04:11 AM by Retina
Merited by OgNasty (1), Pmalek (1), hyunee (1)

I always try to learn or teach/share something but it does not always happen for various reasons. But if I try to tell others what I know about, I'm talking about a book (Candlestick_Patterns_Trading_Guide) that you can master very well, so many of your ideas about trading will be cleared, and I hope you can learn a lot more from now on, Like how candles work, how to make them move, much more.
I got a lot of ideas after this book, and now a lot has been cleared from me, I hope you can get a fairly good idea from now on.

You can download the book (Candlestick_Patterns_Trading_Guide) by download link you can download it and read it: https://www.thinkmarkets.com/tfxmain/media/img/pdf/Candlestick_Patterns_Trading_Guide.pdf
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:29:08 AM

Thank you very much I will download and read it. But I can also suggest you to learn what is supply-demand zone and zone trading before candlesticks pattern. You can find many videos of Sam Seiden about this subject on youtube.
Good luck
Retina (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:34:20 AM

Bump, may be helpful something.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:29:22 PM

I was really confused about candlesticks. Thanks for providing this helpful infos. I have already downloaded it. Since I am a trader, this will be very much efficient to me. Actually, after a quick browse, i realized it was a complete explanation of a candlesticks with different kinds of it. I will surely read all of this asap.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:02:33 PM

Thanks for the guide mate.
Any chance of getting guides for indicators such as Exponential Moving Averages, R.S.I etc too? Perhaps ones you have come across before?
I need to know trading ways from all corners  Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SARA ISLAM

Activity: 558
Merit: 11

umachit.fund

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 02:18:47 PM
Merited by Bitcoin_Arena (1)

Any chance of getting guides for indicators such as Exponential Moving Averages, R.S.I etc too? Perhaps ones you have come across before?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relative_strength_index
https://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:relative_strength_index_rsi
https://www.fidelity.com/learning-center/trading-investing/technical-analysis/technical-indicator-guide/RSI
Sir here is some useful links about Relative strength index indicator, hope it helps you.
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:01:54 PM

Thank you for sharing. if you still have other time to share about other themed guidebooks, I will also appreciate that. This will be help a lot.
More sources maybe need just for as comparison to other.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:37:55 PM

Thanks for the wonderful guidelines lesson about in candlestick learning sir.
This will be helpful and give benefits for the traders whether newbies or old traders.
The way I can see with it it is easy to understand and very informative also if you want to learn
it too.
Retina (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:33:44 AM

I was really confused about candlesticks. Thanks for providing this helpful infos. I have already downloaded it. Since I am a trader, this will be very much efficient to me. Actually, after a quick browse, i realized it was a complete explanation of a candlesticks with different kinds of it. I will surely read all of this asap.
Why you confused?  this candlesticks book is forex base you read carefully with seeing the market candlesticks movement so day by day you have some experience and this experience work on the crypto Trading market it is not possible one day see, learn, and work it.

NB: Remember that one day this book was paid for everyone and demandable book but it was a few years ago. now this time this book free for the public.
Retina (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:48:28 AM

Yep mate,
I'm not an expert in trading but learn deeply trying something than better, I'm trying to share something I not know that everything is working everyone or not, I learned something about that I can share Because it's a matter of many exercises It should be remembered that due to a slight mistake you may have a big loss, but better than you can learn every day something And practice them.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:38:02 PM

Why you confused?  this candlesticks book is forex base you read carefully with seeing the market candlesticks movement so day by day you have some experience and this experience work on the crypto Trading market it is not possible one day see, learn, and work it.

NB: Remember that one day this book was paid for everyone and demandable book but it was a few years ago. now this time this book free for the public.
Just remember the old forex days on where i do spend some thousand dollars for some seminars and purchasing some ebooks for some dollars which supposed to be premium
and i would say these are pretty useful when you do plan on jumping to trading career but take note that candle pattern reading on forex wont really be similar on crypto reading.
Due to volatility and unpredictable nature of crpytocurrency thats why these technical aspects doesnt work.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:13:23 PM

Just remember the old forex days on where i do spend some thousand dollars for some seminars and purchasing some ebooks for some dollars

Yeah, the days when men couldn't understand a strategy, how to place a trade, stop loss and take profits. Back then, you hardly get any aspect of forex training for free.

but take note that candle pattern reading on forex wont really be similar on crypto reading.
Due to volatility and unpredictable nature

But the candles are formed in the same way but in terms of cryptocurrency maybe they are over stretched because of the high volatility.
Retina (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:04:16 AM

Just remember the old forex days on where i do spend some thousand dollars for some seminars and purchasing some ebooks for some dollars which supposed to be premium
and i would say these are pretty useful when you do plan on jumping to trading career but take note that candle pattern reading on forex wont really be similar on crypto reading.
Due to volatility and unpredictable nature of crpytocurrency thats why these technical aspects doesnt work.

My opinion that I think Crypto trading is easy than forex trade but must you have basic knowledge and when if you invest 4-6hour time every day(next some month) so I say that You cannot lose it, huge profit some time matter that in your luck, But once you catch him, he can not stop anyone from being there you can read and try deeply i think you are a success one day.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:32:56 PM

how to make them move,

You no doubt have a useful material on candlestick teaching but from what I know of it, I have not read about making them move. Can someone make candlestick move? Maybe you can clear what you meant.
Retina (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:55:46 AM

Bump.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:42:35 PM

I have never used Candlestick to analyze what is going in the market. This guide helps me know the basic of reading a Candlestick chart. Isn't this kind of chart more appealing to forex than crypto?
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:43:49 PM

Good link to follow. A trader that does not know how to follow candlestick will have a long way to learn how to trade. Really, understanding the relation between it and market formation can help.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 01:06:28 PM

I guess the download links have been deleted because I cannot download it now. I just curious about what inside of that ebook and I guess that I might get something from the ebook. And I guess I am not a lucky person who can download the ebook.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:49:53 PM

I guess the download links have been deleted because I cannot download it now. I just curious about what inside of that ebook and I guess that I might get something from the ebook. And I guess I am not a lucky person who can download the ebook.
Are you sure? the link still fine as I curiously click the link and download what inside this ebook, for beginners who wanted to have a good knowledge on how to understand candle stick thinkmaster  gave a good insight so traders can chase patterned that will allow them to follow the market movements
and try to apply how the candle stick pattern will able to help them to win the trade.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 04:50:59 PM

Candlestick Patterns is very important part of technical analysis, if you want to be an expert in trading then you have to master it. I would definitely download a copy and read it. This book will be very useful for newbies.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: