Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soulja Boy says BTC is done  (Read 537 times)
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:22:43 PM

everyone can say that, not only soulja boy can say bitcoin is done, it's only a matter of time, because the price of bitcoin will never always be high there will surely be a time when the price of bitcoin can fall and become cheap like the current conditions.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:35:34 PM

Celebrities are the last people to be trusted. In most cases, they do not understand what they say or sing. Therefore, their words and statements should not affect your opinion about bitcoin.

thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:48:18 PM

well everyone has his or her own opinion about bitcoin. People say what they think and feel about bitcoin but then no one can predict what will happen to bitcoin at any point in time. If he feels BTC is done good for him as for me BTC is just getting started

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:03:38 PM

I think i wanted to win a Grammy award singing using bitcoin lmao well obviously things did not go the way expected and he is irritated by the current situation and he just can hold on to it, Bitcoin might be done for him but not for others thanks
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:56:19 PM

Washed-up rapper making FUD on BTC.

He was previously into it, even releasing a track called Bitcoin.  I think his change of heart reflects the general sentiment of the market.  If you're still hodling, are you smart with strong hands, or simply deluded?

https://cryptomenow.com/us-based-rapper-soulja-boy-says-that-the-glory-days-of-bitcoin-is-over/

I will only believe it when Bitcoin drops to 2 digits, I don't know why people are so ignorant that Bitcoin is still performing well and do not know the full history of Bitcoin to have this kind of perception about Bitcoin we are just in a bear market Bitcoin is not dying.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:10:04 PM

He was previously into it, even releasing a track called Bitcoin.  I think his change of heart reflects the general sentiment of the market.  If you're still hodling, are you smart with strong hands, or simply deluded?
There will be many people having their own opinion and that is the opinion he has got and there is a trend now a days from old famous people to make things relevant they need to bash the new market and say a few words so that they will be news headlines the next day, who cares what anyone has to say for that matter, the market will recover in the next few months gradually and then we will see the same people talking about the price bubble and how it will crash and so on. Cheesy
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:14:49 AM

Hi, how are you ?

Yeah, I don't care about the opinion of Soulja boy and Finman about Bitcoin. even I don't care about all the opinions of people who say that Bitcoin will die. I think everyone can say something like that too. But I'm sure Bitcoin will never die, many people need Bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to grow, and I will continue to buy and hold My Bitcoin until to the moon.

silent2

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:59:15 AM

I think that he understands little in economics, and in the concept of cryptocurrency, but at the expense of his name he is able to make a big boom and buzz that will affect some events, in general, this is good PR for him. But in any case, I do not see anything wrong with that, people are interested in the crypt.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:11:22 AM

and who the hell is Soulja Boy?!
According to the OP source link shared, Soulja Boy is a rapper from the United State and famous in the music industry but not in crypto-industry. Soulja Boy could be dreamy because he was once o holder of bitcoin and he has tasted the sweetness of bitcoin and will return back to bitcoin when the next bull run star. No one should panic on this because Soulja Boy will buy at higher rate than what he's selling at the moment, so, don't border please ignore him.
That's right what you say because if I think that bitcoin hasn't ended because it still has a big enough value, then just ignore what he said. maybe he said that because he was having trouble getting the profits from bitcoin now in these conditions
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:21:58 AM

As what the title of this thread says SHOW THIS TO PEOPLE THAT PUT WORDS AGAINST BITCOIN

Heres the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036920.0

Never mind the losers because we are here to support bitcoin and not to blow the FUD
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:32:37 AM

Everyone Like it when the Bitcoin price going to moon.it is not fair to the Cryptocurrency market.bitcoin is teh unstable market compare,so lot of people don't wait much time period.we are track 2017 year most probably Bitcoin price double.but now the Bitcoin price is down.but I have confidence Bitcoin will be countinue grow.so buy hold and Utile when the price going to the moon.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:02:55 PM

The US rapper Soulja Boy at a point last year did a rap song endorsing bitcoin and how he made gains from it so I would not believe he can turn around and go against it.
I would first have to authenticate this news
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:14:29 PM

There is no way that crypto users will care about what soulja boy might say, and that would not affect the market as well. Let's just ignore whatever FUD he would spread.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:17:40 PM

Coming from the word "Washed Up" Soulja Boy is done, his career and everything, its already over, and to be off-topic he even made his own console containing NINTENDO GAMES which is hilarious, it got a copyright strike and I think it was banned and the production of the console was stopped immediately, he sold the console for a ridiculous price. And now that SB is going into crypto!? That'd be a very bad idea.

Though I like how he endorsed BTC, some loyal fans would still listen to his tracks but not me, a great guy though the people have shunned him because of his ego, hopefully BTC will help him a lot.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:28:11 PM

There is no way that crypto users will care about what soulja boy might say, and that would not affect the market as well. Let's just ignore whatever FUD he would spread.

We wont care because we know to our selves that celebs arent the one that manipulate the market but what about other people that lacks knowledge about how crypto works ? Maybe they willl easily believe on soulja boy because he is kinda popular and had alot of followers  . this is another threat again for bitcoin  .  omg
dreamteam17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:49:36 PM

The singer decided to keep up with the times, and make mutual PR, this is logical. Well, let it, it absolutely does not bother anyone.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:18:32 PM

"The 28-year-old rapper commented that investing in Bitcoin could be risky, saying “It’s a gamble. You’re not going to get the same returns as you would if you had gotten in on it early because it became mainstream and everybody know about Bitcoin now.”

Soulja boy also added that, in his opinion, the future of global finance is hidden within niche markets like cannabis stocks, e-sports, and electric cars."

He doesn't really saying that Bitcoin are done, he says what everyone knows, the first movers who got in early makes the highest return, and now he want to be among the first movers in things like cannabis, e-sports and electric cars.

You not going to get 1.000 X on your Bitcoins if you buy them today, but you might be lucky to find a 1.000 X in a small niche stock.

I agree with him, but I'm not selling any Bitcoins to fiat, I still believe that Bitcoin will be a good investment to have in the years and decades to comes.

jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:27:37 PM

Yes it could be dead to him reasons been that he did not get to the very height he expected or did not achieve what he wanted bitcoin is not done its just the beginning
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:35:32 PM

https://cryptomenow.com/us-based-rapper-soulja-boy-says-that-the-glory-days-of-bitcoin-is-over/

He has nothing to say
What are the fundamental reasons why he attacks the btc
I do not know explicitly why people enter into things they do not know
They make a noise.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: