Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] BlockSafe Technologies - Securing the Blockchain Ecosystem 🔥🚀  (Read 1926 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
joirgetinmim (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:43:23 PM

Are their products usable from Android and iOS?

Are their products usable from Android and iOS?

Yes CryptoDefender is.

Hi Huiruis,

The question is already answered by Cybersecurityinvestor.

We are grateful to you Cybersecurityinvestor for helping us out.

Best Regards,
The BlockSafe Team
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:54:34 PM

BlockSafe Technologies is strong enough to tackle the big issues of blockchain ecosystem as it has a great team of experienced team. This makes it superior than others.

Hi Popeyes032,

We really grateful to people like you for appreciating our product. We don't have aim to be superior than others, we just aim to be something that truly makes a DIFFERENCE, and we can be proud to say, so far we have achieved it successfully!

Best Regards,
The BlockSafe Team
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:30:21 PM

I like the concept behind your project. However, my biggest fear is your platform safety. Late last month, I invested in a crypto platform and my assets were heavy compromised. It took me two weeks to recover from the shock. Now, my question is; how can I be confident that my investment on your platform would be safe?

Hi Candycrush1129,

Blocksafe Technologies has worked with a number of legal advisers to establish the most appropriate legal framework within which to protect crypto assets without putting those assets at risk. There are certainly areas in which traditional legal principles need to apply without direct precedent to crypto assets, but in each case the extension of existing legal principles has been found to be unlikely to lead to unacceptable ambiguity. For the initial analysis, English law was used as the basis of analysis.

Best wishes,
The BlockSafe Team
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:33:13 PM

I know a lot of projects like yours who claim to sell bogus amount of token during the Security Token Offering (STO). I really do not have time to peruse the length and breathe of your whitepaper, but I would like to know the quantity of Tokens you are putting up for sale. Thanks.

Hello Pook-sapot,

Please be aware that we are a blockchain powered platform with the intention of protecting crypto asset from inherent hacks. Be rest assured that our STO is not a bogus offering. $32.4 million Tokens would be offered starting from January 29th 2019 at a price of $0.50 per unit.

We believe that we are the only company with a comprehensive solution to solving the problem of hack on the cryptoecosystem.

Good day,
The BlockSafe Team
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:57:22 PM

Me and my friends intend investing in your project. We have a host of other investments in our portfolio. We would like to expand our investment drive. I would like to find out the functionalities and benefits of your token. I am happy partnering with your project.

Hi Andrew Parker,

Thank you for your interest in our project. The BSAFE token is an ERC 20 security token that complies with SEC regulations. As a BSAFEÔ Token holder, you will receive a passive income based on all sales. The typical ICO & Equity token does not pay passive incomes.

Every time someone purchases BlockSafe Technologies software, the BSAFEÔ token holder will receive 10% of the revenue participation. The Company has an agreement to list the token on a SEC compliant exchange.

Best Regards,
The BlockSafe Team
Onuscoin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:17:56 PM

I have over 10 years experience in the crypto world. Several times, I have had my fingers burnt due to price fluctuation. Currently, I am being careful before i invest in a crypto project. My question is; What is the assurance that the price of your token won't fluctuate?
AeroKing

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:39:40 PM

I have gone through your website and white paper. And the whole concept and other stuff looks awesome. I want to know the benefits of signing up on your platform. A really hope for a quick response!!! Thanks
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:50:23 PM

I have gone through your website and white paper. And the whole concept and other stuff looks awesome. I want to know the benefits of signing up on your platform. A really hope for a quick response!!! Thanks

Hello AeroKing,

Are you aware that cryptocurrencies and some blockchain projects were under attack by hackers? $1.1 Billion was stolen in the first six months of last year. To resolve or check this problem, our products offer a comprehensive solution to this problem using proven patented technologies. The products address a market of cypto users (24 million today growing to 200 million by 20251) and enterprises deploying private blockchains. The blockchain security market is expected to reach $355 billion by 2022.

Best Regards,
The BlockSafe Team
FantasyGold

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:19:41 PM

I have no doubt that your project is bound to succeed. Securing the Blockchain Ecosystem: Wallets, Exchanges and Private Blockchains is a no-brainer considering the inherent fraud in the system. On a daily basis wallets are getting hacked by malware using keyloggers to steal secret keys and clipboard capture to change destination addresses. The estimate for unreported user wallet losses are over $350 million. If wallets get hacked, valuable resources are lost. Therefore, I am in support of this project.
Joseph R. Cord

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:22:07 PM

One thing that attracted me to your project is that your project parades respected advisors and team members. From what i saw on your website, your team members largely comprised of seasoned veterans who have founded companies in the technology industry. If the profile of your team is anything to go by, then I am investing in your upcoming STO.
Danumsigwasan

Activity: 253
Merit: 13

I am from Forex world.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 05:25:31 PM

I am a newbie in the crypto space, and I have seen and heard about a lot of crypto-related projects on the blockchain. My question now is; what are the problems confronting the market that the Blocksafe technologies marketplace is trying to solve?
joirgetinmim (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:32:55 PM

I am a newbie in the crypto space, and I have seen and heard about a lot of crypto-related projects on the blockchain. My question now is; what are the problems confronting the market that the Blocksafe technologies marketplace is trying to solve?

Hello Danumsigwasan,

First and foremost, be aware that we are a blockchain platform with the intention of protecting crypto wallets, Exchanges, and other platforms on the blockchain. One of the greatest benefits of investing in our project is that our products are patented. We developed two products for immediate sale – (CryptoDefenderTM & ExchangeDefenderTM). A third product, BlockchainDefenderTM is in the development process. Our products are covered by 10 patents (6 granted and 4 pending). We hope your doubt has been cleared.

Have a great day,
The BlockSafe Team
bullau

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:41:16 AM

Very nice project . I'm glad to see such team with not only coins , but with useful software . I'll follow you
By the way, I can't find your telegram link . Can someone share it ?
I would like to see their BlockchainDefender system closer. Hope to see MVP faster

hi my friend , how are you??  Wink
Expert24

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:31:42 AM

Hello BlockSafe team! Congratulate you with listing to Cryptolaboratory's ICO/STO list!
Your rating is 68 of 100.
On the page of your project you may see all the information.
Also you may get widget here.

Comment us, look us and follow us.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:43:20 AM

is there any news about Blocksafetech Huh because I see this thread as dead and there has been no activity since February
I also see that STO will end in 12 days, how much money has been collected until now?
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 11:55:58 PM

is there any news about Blocksafetech Huh because I see this thread as dead and there has been no activity since February
I also see that STO will end in 12 days, how much money has been collected until now?

you're right it looks like this thread is dead, there's no news here.
whether this thread has been abandoned and made a new one.
but for news on social media they remain active.

greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:47:58 PM

you're right it looks like this thread is dead, there's no news here.
whether this thread has been abandoned and made a new one.
but for news on social media they remain active.
yes this is really not good to see Ann thread is not active, I hope the BlockSafe project team is also active in this thread to boost people's attention and it will be better so that there is no doubt about supporting this project

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:05:01 AM

How are you going to protect wallets, exchanges and so on? Do you want to insure them or create some software or ... what? And why your tokens is security?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
gregdc04

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:06:10 AM

Do you have a bounty program for this project?
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 01:19:26 PM

How are you going to protect wallets, exchanges and so on? Do you want to insure them or create some software or ... what? And why your tokens is security?

You have made this post last month and did not get a response from the development team about the question you asked. Have you tried joining the Proye Telegram group? maybe you will find the answer there.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: