Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:09:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TXT] TuneTrade - Tokenize Your Brand [AIRDROPS] [BOUNTIES]  (Read 1254 times)
tanoboy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:17:37 PM

TuneTrade FTW! See you nerds in the Discord!
hahahahahahahahaha yeahhhhhh! see you there. tunetrade squad!
Pier7775

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:18:22 PM

Es real este proyecto, cumplen con lo prometido, muchas gracias por todo.
TuneTrade

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:23:38 PM

TuneTrade FTW! See you nerds in the Discord!
hahahahahahahahaha yeahhhhhh! see you there. tunetrade squad!

Everyone should join in!  See you on Discord- https://discord.gg/zMUm4Jf
jacobs72

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:30:20 PM

I have to say that Tunetrade is one of the campaigns, which were carefully prepared. It is good to have good web presentation and transparency.
Keep up in the same way and you will succeed.
airdrop991

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:36:22 AM

I think the project is great and the team is good and you will achieve your goals
TuneTrade Trip

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:37:31 AM

I have to say that Tunetrade is one of the campaigns, which were carefully prepared. It is good to have good web presentation and transparency.
Keep up in the same way and you will succeed.

Thanks a bunch we pride our selves on being as transparent as possible as well as updating the community every step of the way on all our socials!
tanoboy

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:07:56 AM

I think the project is great and the team is good and you will achieve your goals
the tunetrade team is def dedicated. they have a growing team and some really cool tools to use to help bring value to any token you create. im curious to see what the platform will capable of once its officially launched  Grin
tanoboy

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:40:11 AM

with the community behind tunetrade the sky is the limit. now lets get out of this dammmmmmn bear market so crypto can boom again!
Ode_Aditya

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:04:22 AM

This is great, especially for those who are in the creative industry. it's really amazing. Keep the good work guys.
vinkeyJ5

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:19:03 AM

Very glad to join!!!Good Luck!
cline1903

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:09:22 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign sir?
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:18:56 PM

The idea has a logic and a meaning, but it is necessary to understand that for the time being it is not legally defined, there is no sense in it. What is the point of me tokenizing through you if tomorrow my neighbor will copy everything and get permission to use from the authorities? In court, I will explain that I am the first tokenized? They'll just laugh at me there.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
matoshii012

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:27:45 PM

It 's a real unique project. Worth investing!
tanoboy

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:54:02 PM

This is great, especially for those who are in the creative industry. it's really amazing. Keep the good work guys.
i agree! if you are a creator of any type this platform will be game changing if executed correctly! after watching and talking with members of the team i have nothing but faith in this project  Grin tunetrade all day!!
tanoboy

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:07:33 PM

The idea has a logic and a meaning, but it is necessary to understand that for the time being it is not legally defined, there is no sense in it. What is the point of me tokenizing through you if tomorrow my neighbor will copy everything and get permission to use from the authorities? In court, I will explain that I am the first tokenized? They'll just laugh at me there.
i think you are missing the point. the token you create is for YOUR network or fans and YOU offer what can be redeemed for the token. every erc20 token created has a unique contract address so you cant duplicate a token. someone could make a 'bitcion' coin and try to scam someone lol if somebody falls for that they probably dont understand anything about crypto. you can also make a counterfeit $20 bill and try to use it...but its not a REAL $20 bill.
tanoboy

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:20:10 PM

It 's a real unique project. Worth investing!
tunetrade isn't doing an ICO so if you can earn TXT its awesome. they do all types of bounties and airdrops too! join their telegram thats where i found out about them. i think they have like 90,000 members or somthing  Shocked 
tanoboy

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:26:08 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign sir?
yeas thats how i found them! go join their telegram or discord. they are very active on social media and someone will alway respond...and thats very rare in this industry lol
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:52:11 PM

I think it's quite unique, I do not quite understand. So we could make our own token and started to offer them? how the system works?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
TXTCommunity

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:53:06 PM

i think you are missing the point. the token you create is for YOUR network or fans and YOU offer what can be redeemed for the token. every erc20 token created has a unique contract address so you cant duplicate a token. someone could make a 'bitcion' coin and try to scam someone lol if somebody falls for that they probably dont understand anything about crypto. you can also make a counterfeit $20 bill and try to use it...but its not a REAL $20 bill.
Also you are not really tokenizing through TuneTrade by rather TuneTrade is merely providing the easiest user friendly tools and way to create your own token for your group, brand or business. Once created, nobody controls your tokens, they are decentralized inheriting all the qualities of Ethereum. The vision is to make tokenization easy for anyone but also provide many other tools to bring utility to your token. For example

1. You can use a wordpress plugin to accept your own tokens as payment. Fakes would not work.
2. You can sell exclusive products or services that can only be acquired with your brand tokens.
3. If you have your own group or community you can use your tokens as an exclusive currency for private products, discounts, & services in your group
4. You can setup an automated payment using our scheduler to pay employees with your token. Then install a plugin that lets them exchange for BTC or ETH or any other crypto at what ever value you want. Sort of like a stable coin.
5. Since our platform will be very affordable, You can setup your own fundraiser or token sale for small to medium projects. Where previously it would cost you a small fortune to figure it all out.
6. You can create your own tokens as a temporary means to acquire limited discounts
7. You can use your tokens as bounties for your fans to earn and help grow your community and provide prizes they can redeem with only your tokens.
8. Since they are ERC20 tokens, decentralized and with a limited supply, your fans and community can independently trade and barter them among themselves.

The utilities go on forever. The great part is since we are piggy backing on the Ethereum network which has more developers than any other blockchain, we can take advantage of all the wallets & applications that support ERC20.
TuneTrade

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:48:45 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 03:11:23 AM by TuneTrade

I think it's quite unique, I do not quite understand. So we could make our own token and started to offer them? how the system works?
exactly! we give you the easiest way possible to create your own token, get listed so you can be discovered, and trade on our peer to peer exchange. we also are developing tons of tools that will help bring value to your tokens! not to mention the ability for any creator to raise funds for a project. join us on our discord or telegram for updates or news  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: