Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TXT] TuneTrade - Tokenize Your Brand [AIRDROPS] [BOUNTIES]  (Read 1254 times)
TuneTrade

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:02:42 AM

Do you have a bounty campaign sir?
yes we are always doing bounties and airdrops! join us and find ways to earn some TXT we are glad to have you  Wink
Telegram - https://t.me/tunetrade
Discord - https://discord.gg/zMUm4Jf
TuneTrade

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:10:55 AM

We are all waiting for success. The idea is interesting. TuneTrade is a fantastic project with a great team. I am confident that this company will demonstrate amazing results.
we will be on an exchange soon as well as the platform will be live. we cant wait for the what the future holds! we are positive you will be pleased  Grin
TXTCommunity

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:29:54 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 07:32:11 AM by TXTCommunity

We are all waiting for success. The idea is interesting. TuneTrade is a fantastic project with a great team. I am confident that this company will demonstrate amazing results.
we will be on an exchange soon as well as the platform will be live. we cant wait for the what the future holds! we are positive you will be pleased  Grin
Also we have already released our ERC20 scheduling dapp as well. We built it for ourselves in order to automate monthly TXT payments to team members, partnerships, and collaborations as well as vest out the tokens for 12-24 months. This is an example of an app that any ERC20 creator/token holder can use. You can scheduler any ERC20 token with it to:
  • Delay a payment for a future date
  • set up an automated daily, weekly, or monthly drip payment
  • Delay a start date then begin a daily, weekly, or monthly drip payment
    • Pre-determine a total sum of tokens to be delivered

This is Dapp we just built for our own uses but we made it available for anyone to use. You can check it out here https://txt-scheduler.herokuapp.com/ There will be a full tutorial coming soon.
    This is a preview, but we will have many more useful dapps developed to support ERC20 token creators.
TuneTrade

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:54:53 AM

I think the project is great and the team is good and you will achieve your goals
we love our team and it keeps growing month by month. its really amazing what things can happen when you get the right minds together. we plan to achieve and continue to set new goals constantly! were not paying around here at tunetrade! jump on the train before it leaves the station! chooo choooooo!
TuneTrade

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:15:38 AM

Gaining more control over your business has never been easier. All thanks to Tunetrade for this powerful project that allows musicians to leverage on the Blockchain
tunetrade can definitely help musicians,youtubers,vlogers or anyone that wants to raise funds for any project. tokenization is the future and we are making it  EASY for everyone  Grin yall aint seen nothing yet....strap in
TuneTrade

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:53:37 AM

tunetrade can definitely help musicians,youtubers,vlogers or anyone that wants to raise funds for any project. tokenization is the future and we are making it  EASY for everyone  Grin yall aint seen nothing yet....strap in
Help, via which ways?
Can you describte about it more, please.
Can I use TuneTrade for tips, like Steem on steemit platform?
sure. if you are a creator of any type we give you the ability to create your own erc20 token in minutes. we also list you on our platform so you can be discovered, and we give you the ability to trade peer to peer all in one place. the benefits of creating your own token are endless! you can use tunetrade to promote yourself, grow social media, even do a token sale on our platform so fans or supporters can fund your project. what you decide to offer for your token is completely up to you. thats where your imagination comes in. soon everyone will be tokenize. tunetrade will be the true onramp . i hope that helps Wink

join us to learn more
telegram - https://t.me/tunetrade
Discord - https://discord.gg/zMUm4Jf
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tunetradex/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/tunetradex
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tunetradex/
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfA04Tn2NZcAOsupYPWePEQ
TuneTrade

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:02:55 AM

TuneTrade FTW! See you nerds in the Discord!
hahahahahahahahaha yeahhhhhh! see you there. tunetrade squad!
nice well see you in there haha!
rrahaman123456

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:05:27 AM

This is great project at list it our great opportunity to earn free Cryptocurrency so I will believe that it is 100%Real there team very awesome I give you *****
0xA0c205ce09EC71977A974e3117eE39Ef980A5143
@rrahaman19
https://m.facebook.com/rajibur.rahaman.9066
rrahaman59@yahoo.in
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:34:17 PM

I just visit your official website but it looking like a professional project and no way to verify the team members portfolio whether they are genuine people or you just collect random pics. I have big concerns about this you should share the all details to make this legit project.
TXTCommunity

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:14:19 PM

I just visit your official website but it looking like a professional project and no way to verify the team members portfolio whether they are genuine people or you just collect random pics. I have big concerns about this you should share the all details to make this legit project.
Glad you visited our website, thank you for checking us out. We understand your concern regarding photos and linkedin links. In case you are not aware, TuneTrade is not doing an ICO/Token sale nor are we asking for investors. We would have nothing to gain by posting fake images of team members.

Your concern of verifying Linkedin profile links relates primarily to a project that is seeking funding or launching an ICO. The truth is LinkedIn profiles are also very easy to fake and it has been done by many previous scam ICO's.

Our project is self funded project with passionate people that believe in the vision. We have vocal influencers like the CoinBros https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL-hQzqcp-PD_SOwKo8YNJA backing TuneTrade. Also many of the TuneTade team members can be found in the person on our Youtube videos. Here is a video where you can see 4 of the founders https://youtu.be/w1bB5fujbAY It would be very hard for us to get away with posting fake members.

Some of the team members are very public, some are volunteering their time, and some have chosen to be anonymous. We merely show the team members on our website so people can follow the development/growth and recognize who is who on our Youtube channels & growing socials. Feel free to join us in any of our socials to ask any questions you may have. We even do webinars from time to time.

TXTCommunity

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:12:47 AM

I believe in your project! Have a good takeoff!
YES, IT IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!
TXTCommunity

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:25:40 AM

The project is very interesting and looks promising. I really think this project has great chances to achieve very impressive results in the nearest future !!
YES, THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!!
hghcoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:36:56 AM

I think you need more link of team member ,I remember that the first I know this kind of concept project was from the SelfSELL,
they invited Cristiano Ronaldo to create his token in their platform ,it 's more realty!
TXTCommunity

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:40:55 AM

To date, it is difficult to find a working project among such a large number of disinformation in the network.
But judging by my experience, I will say that this is a worthwhile company. Following its plans, the project will quickly gain momentum!
YES, THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!!!
TXTCommunity

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:48:03 AM

I've been with this project for a while now and I have to say, I am impressed. Out of many, many airdrops that I've signed up for, theirs is the only one that was physically sent to my wallet and isn't stuck on some site with an impossible minimum withdraw. I know this doesn't prove too much to a lot of people so far, but these guys have surprised me thus far and I wouldn't be shocked if they continue to do so. Not to mention a pretty unique project IMO
YES, THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!!!!
TXTCommunity

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:58:24 AM

There are many crypto projects on the market. But many doesn't have a focus or a solid roadmap.
TuneTrade is going in a new direction. These guys focus on empowerment and creativity.
And I think creativity is the best skill we need to empower ourselves.
YES, THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!!!!!
TXTCommunity

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:27:49 AM

In case anyone is wondering why i posted 5 times in a row - YES, THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!!!!
These are the random TuneTrade community winners for joining us in our NEW Bitcointalk thread. Thanks!
We sent you an email. TuneTrade to the MOON!

Once again the winners are:
Damirko6
KathyNguyen
remboV11
crypoanon
arthur_monteiro
ThomasMuller

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:41:07 AM

So TXT is an ERC20 token, correct? You guys have built a very cool platform prototype and i can see the potential. What is the utility of the token? Being that you are a project based on dapps development, will the platform be able to generate income for the company or are you just relying on being able to sell tokens as the price goes up after it gets listed on an exchange?
TXTCommunity

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:09:22 AM

So TXT is an ERC20 token, correct? You guys have built a very cool platform prototype and i can see the potential. What is the utility of the token? Being that you are a project based on dapps development, will the platform be able to generate income for the company or are you just relying on being able to sell tokens as the price goes up after it gets listed on an exchange?
yes, that is a very good question. Yes TXT is an ERC20 utility token. TXT is the main token of our eco-system.

For our flagship platform it will require a payment of TXT  to use the platform. This initial fee is to create your ERC20 tokens & your account profile that will show in our listings. You will also automatically have the ability to offer your tokens in the TuneTrade P2P exchange.

To further answer your question there are 4 ways our platform can be monetized.

1. Initial ERC20 coin & listing creation. (This not only gives the token utiltiy but creates liquidity because people have to buy TXT token to use the platform

2. When you create your intitial listing and tokens, you have an option to batch create your tokens or create an entire ICO/Token sale. If the creator chooses to do this our platform will take a small % less then 5% of the eth raised.

3. IF a token creator decides to offer their tokens in the p2p exchange there will be a small % fee if someone buys the coins.

4. The platform will have both a premium listings section as well as a some advertising locations. These will be purchaseable with our TXT token, which once again provides extra liquidity.

Indirectly
5. We will also have other availabe products & services by TuneTrade or 3rd parties such as wordpress plugins, airdrop bots, Discord bots & Token sale consulting that will be offered to new token creators looking to further promote their new Brand or project tokens.

But TuneTrade will not stop there. We have a list of potential DApps we will build to help creators utilize their tokens. In fact we already built an ERC20 scheduling/vesting/automatic payment app that is currently live on the Ethereum network for anyone to use here https://txt-scheduler.herokuapp.com/

We have long-term plan and road-map building out what we think is the future.
ThomasMuller

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:03:00 AM

yes, that is a very good question. Yes TXT is an ERC20 utility token. TXT is the main token of our eco-system.

For our flagship platform it will require a payment of TXT  to use the platform. This initial fee is to create your ERC20 tokens & your account profile that will show in our listings. You will also automatically have the ability to offer your tokens in the TuneTrade P2P exchange.

To further answer your question there are 4 ways our platform can be monetized.

1. Initial ERC20 coin & listing creation. (This not only gives the token utiltiy but creates liquidity because people have to buy TXT token to use the platform

2. When you create your intitial listing and tokens, you have an option to batch create your tokens or create an entire ICO/Token sale. If the creator chooses to do this our platform will take a small % less then 5% of the eth raised.

3. IF a token creator decides to offer their tokens in the p2p exchange there will be a small % fee if someone buys the coins.

4. The platform will have both a premium listings section as well as a some advertising locations. These will be purchaseable with our TXT token, which once again provides extra liquidity.

Indirectly
5. We will also have other availabe products & services by TuneTrade or 3rd parties such as wordpress plugins, airdrop bots, Discord bots & Token sale consulting that will be offered to new token creators looking to further promote their new Brand or project tokens.

But TuneTrade will not stop there. We have a list of potential DApps we will build to help creators utilize their tokens. In fact we already built an ERC20 scheduling/vesting/automatic payment app that is currently live on the Ethereum network for anyone to use here https://txt-scheduler.herokuapp.com/

We have long-term plan and road-map building out what we think is the future.
Ok thanks, that really gives a good picture of the various moving parts. Sounds like the platorm could do really well if creators take to it and start using it. Do you guys have any specific plans on how to market and build awareness to get a user base?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: