Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your most common uses for cryptocurrencies?  (Read 23068 times)
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:54:06 PM

I use the most common crypto to get benefits and also I use it for transactions, because for me krypto is also very safe to use for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:34:27 PM

if only I had a lot of bitcoin in my wallet, maybe I would use bitcoin more often as a payment tool. because this is an action to help bitcoin better known by many people. but unfortunately, I only use it when it is urgent for payment. because I myself tend to use bitcoin as an investment.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:02:33 PM

There is an organization in my country that normally promote cryptocurrency through trade fair, so I have purchase several goods with cryptocurrency, ranging from electronics, phones, clothes and food items.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:58:02 PM

In the beginning I used btc in order to cover some of my personal expenses and also to invest in my business.
I also tried to trade.
Now, I just hold because price is to low.
No meaning to sell and it's difficult to trade.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:04:55 PM

I have used in occasions to buy certain things and the experience is much better and efficient than paying in cash using fiat currencies or other form of online transactions via banks but like many even I frequently use them in exchanges because actually I don't see much sites that provide the option to make payments using cryptocurrencies which is very sad but the situation is changing day by day with more adoption so in the future options to use crpytocurrencies as payments will be high than today
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:56:25 PM

At the beginning I had an understanding that it is a global token that it can be used all around. I never had a big thought about the technology behind it. Later through the discussions on the forum understood better about the technology that is making the change. Later went on using bitcoin into my needs. Made an entry into gambling and started using bitcoin which is the most used platform.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:47:14 PM

The most common thing i do with cryptocurrency is trading because it can be profiting if my prediction hit.
Another thing to do with crypto is investing on a very good project which is real, not scam one.
But i think there are many other activities in underground world using cryptocurrencies.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:05:06 PM

For me cryptocurrency is the first base of new platform of investment while there are works created too in the community.
This crypto can change the world as new nature of work at the same time we can have alternative work for those unemployed.
As for me the main use of crypto is for bills payment as it is acceptable in my country.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:17:06 PM

What do you use cryptocurrencies most often for? If you thought about what cryptocurrency you use the most and what your favorite/most often use case is for it
The favorite thing I often do from cryptocurrency is trading from it and making cryptocurrency an online payment transaction tool that can make it easy to buy various personal needs that I use at a relatively low cost compared to using the real currency burdened with quite expensive taxes

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:21:05 PM

Well i believe that the most common used of bitcoin is for investing in crypto
It became the most common now but before it wasn't.

The main reason and use for bitcoin to be exact was being a payment method. People just learned on how quick its price changes so there's an opportunity for us to take with it which led us to treat it as an investment.
Right, it's supposedly being use for payment process but due  to many people seen that opportunities, they grab it and instead of using it they keep it for investment purposes, but for sure eventually it will be used a normal digital currency where we can buy or pay for something using this system.

There's already adoptions coming from different countries so surely it will adds up more usage for cryptocurrency.
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:56:50 PM

That will be trading, investing, buying goods and paying for services with my token which I find more easier to use on the blockchain network.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:03:37 PM

I'm not actively using crypto, but I'd like to do that. Now there are enough websites and online stores on the Internet where you can pay crypto, but I would also like to have the opportunity to pay it in everyday life.

Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:50:32 PM

My most common used of Cryptocurrency is to trade for Fiat, and also get to make some transactions from companies and other organisations.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:02:43 PM

For me the common use of crypto is convience for fast transaction sending to my family and friends and also i use it to pay bills online system.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 11:22:32 PM

the use of cryptocurrencies cuts across different spheres as long as it has an online presence or a digitised system of payment structure. it has been noted that most of the online transactions today are carried out using the cryptocurrency framework and i happen to have all my online transaction within the blockchain space and non other

Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:54:41 AM

if I use bitcoin and altcoinstalks that I have. mostly just for investigation bro. because in my country in Indonesia. bitcoin is still banned from using goods in the real world.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:53:59 AM

Cryptocurrency is an investment for me. In the Philippines we are using the Apps Coins.ph. Through this App, you can monitor daily rates of bitcoin and ethereum. That is where I buy prepaid loads which I use for my internet. I also use it to pay bills like credit cards and electric bills.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:59:50 PM

Well i believe that the most common used of bitcoin is for investing in crypto, because with the used of bitcoin we can buy a different kinds of coin to hold and earn when the price of the coin goes up. I believe that bitcoin is also ised to fulfill our daily needs because it can be change yo fiat and we can used it anytime.
At present the most common is for investment and some become short-term trading capital. I think everyone will think the same, because cryptocurrency is the future of digital money so that investment from now on hopes that prices will rise and make big profits.
If it is used to pay for buying goods in my country it is not permissible, so it is most common for investment. The regulation of cryptocurrency central bank is only for investment, not payment instruments. Therefore if it is used as a means of payment it means illegal actions.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:37:40 PM

I simply use it as a store of value or an asset. For instance with bitcoin, I buy when it is low and wait for a bull. I also use it as source of exchange for cash.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:50:01 PM

In my country don't use cryptocurrency. Therefore, for me, the ETH is only as holding, investment and exchange for fiat. Although it would be nice to hold it as part of the savings in the retirement account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: