Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Evil MAGA hat kids from Covington School VS Native American  (Read 966 times)
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:16:50 AM
Merited by eddie13 (1)

Been a while since I've been on however saw this thread and had to throw in a few cents, the media fabricated this story and these kids fully deserve an apology.
If it wasn't for the racist black Israelite's livestreaming on Facebook we would never have seen the full story for an hour before Nathan Phillips comes to them with his banging drum.

If Phillips wanted to stop a confrontation, why didn’t he march over and bang his drum in the direction of the Israelite guys?

The Why question that also should be answered, Who were the adults, and Who were the kids?"

The MSM is doubling down and saying they were all racist and not recanting that the boy not moving back and being non-confrontational is the definition of racism.

I'm glad they are threatening a lawsuit against the MSM for this if they don't change their posts by Friday.

-

“If you've said anything false about these kids, they are willing to extend you a 48-hour time period — a period of grace consistent with their Christian faith — for you to, through confession, get redemption and retract and correct and apologize,” said Barnes, who is representing the students for free.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/covington-parent-bishop-told-us-he-wont-apologize-to-boys-until-after-inves
https://pjmedia.com/trending/lawyer-for-covington-catholic-families-gives-media-48-hours-to-retract-and-correct-smears/
-

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:09:11 AM

I think you forgot about all the calls for violence against the kids, and harassment by the hate group at the event against the kids.

The kids likely have a case for defamation against many in the MSM along with the Phillips fellow.

You're talking about how the media handled it.

I'm talking about the event in itself.

The coverage and consequences are what they are but the event in itself is pure void. The native american did nothing wrong and the kid did nothing wrong. Anyone crying at what has happenned is a pussy. This is nothing, this is a non event.

USA shouldn't even be aware it happened.

Still the whole country focused on this nothingness like flies on a big pile of shit.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:45:55 PM

I think you forgot about all the calls for violence against the kids, and harassment by the hate group at the event against the kids.

The kids likely have a case for defamation against many in the MSM along with the Phillips fellow.

The coverage and consequences are what they are but the event in itself is pure void. The native american did nothing wrong and the kid did nothing wrong. Anyone crying at what has happenned is a pussy. This is nothing, this is a non event.

Still the whole country focused on this nothingness like flies on a big pile of shit.

Amen!! As a mod lib, this shit is a no issue. Who gives a flying fuck if two groups of random citizens disagree with each other at a protest?  The current antagonistic political climate is the only reason I have to keep reading about this. Both sides have ran with this story; it's so inflated its meaningless. Fuck the Elder, fuck those kids. I hope that's sufficiently neutral XD.

I just cant give a fuck about people getting offended at a protest.about something as divisive a reproductive rights. And I question the judgement of allowing 16 year old kids to even attend some shit like this (this is a Catholic school, damned kids cant even legally fuck yet). Sex education for Catholics is a non starter, but yet we allow the kids to go to something like this..

Let's focus on why we are easing sanctions on Russian oligarchs with proven ties to Russian intelligence. Let's talk about being in the middle of the longest government shutdown in American history. Let's talk about Maduro expelling all US diplomats and closing all embassies in reaction to a tweet. And let's hear Cohens testimony in open Congressional session.

That, my friends, is the hot topic for the week.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 11:06:42 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 01:10:26 AM by TECSHARE

Amen!! As a mod lib, this shit is a no issue. Who gives a flying fuck if two groups of random citizens disagree with each other at a protest?  The current antagonistic political climate is the only reason I have to keep reading about this. Both sides have ran with this story; it's so inflated its meaningless. Fuck the Elder, fuck those kids. I hope that's sufficiently neutral XD.

I just cant give a fuck about people getting offended at a protest.about something as divisive a reproductive rights. And I question the judgement of allowing 16 year old kids to even attend some shit like this (this is a Catholic school, damned kids cant even legally fuck yet). Sex education for Catholics is a non starter, but yet we allow the kids to go to something like this..

Let's focus on why we are easing sanctions on Russian oligarchs with proven ties to Russian intelligence. Let's talk about being in the middle of the longest government shutdown in American history. Let's talk about Maduro expelling all US diplomats and closing all embassies in reaction to a tweet. And let's hear Cohens testimony in open Congressional session.

Yeah why should we pay any attention to the uncontrolled insane violent mobbing of children by leftists being puppeted and wound up by television and other media? No what is important is the Russia story that we some how haven't been able to produce any evidence of after 2 years of investigation.

The protest is a non-story. The media 2 minutes of hate is the story, and it is quite convenient for the left to declare everyone ignore their unhinged behavior completely detached from reality as they condemn the right for all the same things.

I haven't seen anyone make threats on those kids and certainly not in this thread or in the media.  I address what I see and give evidence when appropriate. The link I posted had the picture of the kids in blackface.  It is common knowledge that these kids were in DC for the March for life.  I don't need to show evidence for something that simple.  The march for life is an event on a highly sensitive, politically charged topic and the children who attend it have been weaponized to fight for a cause they may not even be old enough to understand. These schools indoctrinate children to believing falsehoods and then send them out into the real world to protest rights of people who currently feel politically cornered.  Its a recipe for disaster that the media nor the left is responsible for.

Well then you haven't bothered to read the thread have you? Just because you willfully ignore documented factual information does not make it less real. Your clams of blackface have already been addressed, and it was proven already as a "white vs blue" sporting event and had nothing to do with race. Of course you ignored that post too, because you are only interested in information that supports your existing belief system.

The rest of your rambling is nothing more than your highly indoctrinated and bias opinions, and is again a view into the insane window the left views people they don't agree with through in an attempt to dehumanize and unperson them. The media and the left ABSOLUTELY are responsible for threats, hatred, harassment, and the passing on of false information as well as the continual unwillingness to admit fault as you are doing this very moment.

The behavioral conditioning part is projection and I can tell this is a prefabbed response since I know you have enough experiences on here to be able to realize it doesn't fit me. Mainstream media is controled by the capitalist establishment which I usually fight against.   Just because I don't blame the media for this (and everything) doesn't mean I am controlled by them.  You are really no different than the liberals who accuse anyone who ever thinks Trump has a point of being a Trump supporter.  

Being on the side of reality means you aren't going to be able to deal in absolutes.  People who subscribe to the notion "the media is always wrong" are no more in reality than people who subscribe to the notion that "the media is always right".   Reality is about nuance.  A lot of nuance.  

This fits you to a fucking T. I honestly can't think of anyone else more conditioned and brainwashed that I have come in contact with than you (assuming you aren't on the job that is). No joke. Every thought you have is thru the lens of leftist Marxist Postmodernist context. You don't get it. The "capitalists" control the communists, the people you think are your saviors are the controlled opposition. I never said anything about always, you did. The inherently collectivist left does what it is told by the glowing box, even if it says to threaten children, this event is proof. The left have no more credibility. The MSM has no more credibility. Either admit it and accept reality, or keep pretending the world will perpetually tolerate your violent delusional mobbing behavior and see how that turns out for you.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:58:10 PM

Amen!! As a mod lib, this shit is a no issue. Who gives a flying fuck if two groups of random citizens disagree with each other at a protest? ....

I agree with you but not in the way you'd like.

Once this issue became an embarrassing fiasco, intelligent liberals fled from it. There's always a shiny new penny of an anti-Conservative anti-Trump story to pick up from the gutter, right?

So let's keep moving.

We don't need to discuss all that "old stuff."

Hillary's lies...server....Bengazi.....Covington...

Keep moving, nothing to see here...
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:10:52 PM

Quote from: TECSHARE
Yeah why should we pay any attention to the uncontrolled insane violent mobbing of children by leftists being puppeted and wound up by television and other media? No what is important is the Russia story that we some how haven't been able to produce any evidence of after 2 years of investigation.

The protest is a non-story. The media 2 minutes of hate is the story, and it is quite convenient for the left to declare everyone ignore their unhinged behavior completely detached from reality as they condemn the right for all the same things.

Once this issue became an embarrassing fiasco, intelligent liberals fled from it. There's always a shiny new penny of an anti-Conservative anti-Trump story to pick up from the gutter, right?

So let's keep moving.

I'm not really urging anyone to ignore anything, I'm just asking for relevance to be considered. Sure, this may irritate you because you empathize with the Covington students. But if I search the forum, will I see a post from either of you condemning the attacks against David Hogg? You definitely wont from me; I had better shit to do LOL.

Either be offended by everything, or nothing. Selective outrage is hypocrisy by another name Wink

And @Spendulus, I'm not even joking when I ask you this. Like, what would it take to satisfy your side that Hillary Clinton is either innocent, or untouchable? How is it that through all the investigation launched into her, her organization, there has been nothing? She cant be that slick; supposedly there are books like Clinton Cash extolling the icky vileness of her ways. So many shitty books and docs written about her "evil shenanigans", I can find like 10 unique titles on Amazon in a minute or two. Basically, I'm trying to express that her supposed misdeeds are public knowledge.

So if she is a known bad actor, that has faced oversight at the highest levels of government yet avoided prosecution..
.. maybe shes innocent?

Whitewater was 70 Million
Email Probe was 14 Million
Benghazi was 7 Million (fun fact! Congress spent more time investigating this than 9/11. Seriously, look it up)

This is the definition of insanity, repetition with the expectation of divergent results.

Meullers probe has dredged up shit at a fraction of the time and cost. Say what you will about the man, Meuller is efficient.

Anywho, back to the subject. An FBI investigation. A Congressional investigation. And most importantly, intelligence agency oversight as she actively served in office as the Secretary of State. You know. The job you need a security clearance to perform? I understand if the gravity of a security clearance has degraded in the current WH; the highest intelligence designation in the land used to mean something before they just started handing them out like bottled water to the unqualified (Kushner, Bannon).

I personally propose we spend exactly as much money investigating Trump as we did Hillary. For the sake of fairness of course XD no stone unturned...

Speaking of Stones, *cough* Roger Stone *cough*

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 06:41:33 PM

I'm not really urging anyone to ignore anything, I'm just asking for relevance to be considered. Sure, this may irritate you because you empathize with the Covington students. But if I search the forum, will I see a post from either of you condemning the attacks against David Hogg? You definitely wont from me; I had better shit to do LOL.

Either be offended by everything, or nothing. Selective outrage is hypocrisy by another name Wink

And @Spendulus, I'm not even joking when I ask you this. Like, what would it take to satisfy your side that Hillary Clinton is either innocent, or untouchable? How is it that through all the investigation launched into her, her organization, there has been nothing? She cant be that slick; supposedly there are books like Clinton Cash extolling the icky vileness of her ways. So many shitty books and docs written about her "evil shenanigans", I can find like 10 unique titles on Amazon in a minute or two. Basically, I'm trying to express that her supposed misdeeds are public knowledge.

So if she is a known bad actor, that has faced oversight at the highest levels of government yet avoided prosecution..
.. maybe shes innocent?

Benghazi was 7 Million (fun fact! Congress spent more time investigating this than 9/11. Seriously, look it up)

This is the definition of insanity, repetition with the expectation of divergent results.

Meullers probe has dredged up shit at a fraction of the time and cost. Say what you will about the man, Meuller is efficient.

Anywho, back to the subject. An FBI investigation. A Congressional investigation. And most importantly, intelligence agency oversight as she actively served in office as the Secretary of State. You know. The job you need a security clearance to perform? I understand if the gravity of a security clearance has degraded in the current WH; the highest intelligence designation in the land used to mean something before they just started handing them out like bottled water to the unqualified (Kushner, Bannon).

I personally propose we spend exactly as much money investigating Trump as we did Hillary. For the sake of fairness of course XD no stone unturned...

I bolded the on topic part of your reply. Of course Flying Hellfish likes to be cute and find things like this on topic because he agrees with the political bend of it while removing on topic posts because he doesn't agree with them for being on topic. You have almost no self awareness do you? Changing the discussion to another topic is not an argument. Even under that topic itself, your argument is baseless.

Leftists have been getting increasingly violent, hysterical, and detached from reality, and you aren't helping their case with your obsessive insistence on changing the topic so people like you don't have to feel the pain and take a good hard look at the results of the ideologies you support.

WAKE UP. YOU LOSE. EVEN IF YOU WIN YOU STILL LOSE. ITS OVER.

The Democrat party is over, and I think deep down most of what remains of the Democrat party knows it, which is why they are getting increasingly irrational, hysterical, and violent.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:55:34 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 09:07:40 PM by GreenBits

Relax.

I will concede, my last post was mostly off topic. I got passionate a bit. The majority of my last post was more in response to Spendulus; when I hear Hillary nowadays I get the itch to provide facts to belie conspiracy.

Let's see what FH has to say, or if you would like I can remove it from your thread, no issue. You are my brother, left or right. I dig the Dumbos just as much as the Jackasses, different strokes and all that.

Let me correct that for you:
WAKE UP. WE LOSE. EVEN IF WE WIN WE LOSE.

We are the same. American citizens. He is my president, just as he is yours. We just have a difference of opinion about his effectiveness.

The deplorable state of the Union, and the political climate that would foster the Covington debacle, is a symptom of OUR government. History wont care as much about our affiliations as we do now.

Edit: I just got that Fizzy Lifting Drink reference. That was hilarious  Cheesy

Second edit: TEC, please explain to me what you think my political stance is. I'm curious to the stereotype you may have constructed of me, genuinely.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:26:54 PM

So let's keep moving.

.. maybe shes innocent?

Sure, I can answer your question about why bueorcrats would decline to prosecute high officials. Although the answer should be obvious. In many countries, the law of the land explicitly does not apply to those of high office. In many others, the law of the land is never applied to them because their very power makes nobody dare do so.

I don't need your long winded explanations and rationalizations for Hillary because I've held security clearances, and I know exactly what would have happened to me if I had done a small fraction of what she has done.

As for your comment about equal investigative monies, how about focusing on the crime, not the individual? I don't know of any time when "Hillary was investigated." It was and should be "the investigation of the Hillary emails," or you pick the subject. If on the contrary you want to "Investigate PERSON XYZ" well, I've read we all commit an average of three felonies a day...

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 10:58:43 PM

Relax.

I will concede, my last post was mostly off topic. I got passionate a bit. The majority of my last post was more in response to Spendulus; when I hear Hillary nowadays I get the itch to provide facts to belie conspiracy.

Let's see what FH has to say, or if you would like I can remove it from your thread, no issue. You are my brother, left or right. I dig the Dumbos just as much as the Jackasses, different strokes and all that.

Let me correct that for you:
WAKE UP. WE LOSE. EVEN IF WE WIN WE LOSE.

We are the same. American citizens. He is my president, just as he is yours. We just have a difference of opinion about his effectiveness.

The deplorable state of the Union, and the political climate that would foster the Covington debacle, is a symptom of OUR government. History wont care as much about our affiliations as we do now.

Edit: I just got that Fizzy Lifting Drink reference. That was hilarious  Cheesy

Second edit: TEC, please explain to me what you think my political stance is. I'm curious to the stereotype you may have constructed of me, genuinely.

Again, I have bolded the on topic portion of your reply.

Now why would I make any conclusions about your political leanings when you immediately jump to distract and change the topic from one of the biggest embarrassments and exposures of the left's unhinged behavior coupled with media complicity?

What happened with those kids is not a symptom of government. Government didn't cause this. Unhinged leftists and media eager to believe anything they are told to have an excuse to demonize their opponents, at any cost caused this. Your attempts at creating equivalency are false, and the left has been REGULARLY engaged in these violent, mobbing, and harassment tactics since well before the election even took place. Frankly I couldn't give a shit less what your stance is, your topics of discussion scream "I believe anything I am told by the media". You aren't going to slip by with false claims of neutrality around here with the distract and divert fest you just pulled. The fact that you are covering up for the harassment and death threats made to children here says plenty about your leanings.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:08:43 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2019, 02:43:47 AM by GreenBits
Merited by Flying Hellfish (10)

Now why would I make any conclusions about your political leanings when you immediately jump to distract and change the topic from one of the biggest embarrassments and exposures of the left's unhinged behavior coupled with media complicity?

Noone really gives a damn about this but you and Breitbart right now  Wink But as far as you making assumptions, I dunno, you tell me..

Leftists have been getting increasingly violent, hysterical, and detached from reality, and you aren't helping their case with your obsessive insistence on changing the topic so people like you don't have to feel the pain and take a good hard look at the results of the ideologies you support.

Frankly I couldn't give a shit less what your stance is, your topics of discussion scream "I believe anything I am told by the media".

You kind of already did LOL, so I was going to set you straight, but I see you have this thing figured out already  Grin

The fact that you are covering up for the harassment and death threats made to children here says plenty about your leanings.

I'm glad you didn't make any assumptions LMAO.

It's funny, you decry the mainstream media and its effect on 'gullible' Leftist (through the stoking of false outrage against the boys, by your charge), yet you fail to see the effects of the media YOU ingest.

You are sitting here yelling at us about some random ass kids that no one gives a fuck about. You are spending time out of your day to talk to an echo chamber (the Politics board) to achieve what?  Huh Ok, assume you are right. Kids are still gonna be blacklisted forever. Mainstream media has moved on to important shit. What did you hope to achieve with all of this? It seems like you are having a pity party and you are looking for guests to invite. You are displaying characteristics I associate with the 'derangement syndrome' everyone gets accused of having.

All because a talking head on a conservative blog told you the 'radical left' did a bad thing (it sounds stupid when you make assumptions about your opponent's experience in a debate, see what I meant?).  We wont even talk about the fact many conservative pundits condemned the boys as well. No, let's make this a left/right thing. Your topic is meaningless. Let me be plain; you are a hypocrite if this attack offends you, but Hogg doesn't. You are the one trying to claim moral high ground. I simply dont care about any of it. I would have to care about the opinions of you and others to waste the energy to "cover this up".

You screaming about unhinged leftism as if you know me/us, isn't about to change anyone's mind on this forum bro. Left or right. You are part of the problem. You stoke the fires of outrage to forge nothing. And in that, you serve to perpetuate the agenda of the talking heads you subscribe to. You condemn the left for its poor reaction, yet you parrot the reactionary outrage of Fox and Friends. Media bad cuz kids sad! Mean left pick on kids, must defend! This is just as fucking dumb as the lefts initial reaction of condemnation without investigation. Your words are a distraction from what really matters.

I guess that's what I was trying to say on my original post, but not so bluntly as I was trying to keep it civil.

If my indifference feels like a misdirection to you, meh. I'll sleep tonight, dont worry. Like a little soy boy SJW baby 😂🤣

At @Spendulus, I will concede that those investigations are not specifically aimed at Hillary during their creation, but the spirit/scope of the investigation was essentially thus. Had I said "Clinton Investigation", mayhaps I would have been more on target. My bad, and thank you for catching that. I concur, I have seen lesser crimes in the same vein get way harsher punishment; "money talks" is all I have to say to that!  Grin

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:11:23 AM

At @Spendulus, I will concede that those investigations are not specifically aimed at Hillary during their creation, but the spirit/scope of the investigation was essentially thus. Had I said "Clinton Investigation", mayhaps I would have been more on target. My bad, and thank you for catching that. I concur, I have seen lesser crimes in the same vein get way harsher punishment; "money talks" is all I have to say to that!  Grin

By the way, with me and pretty much all those I know, the issues about Hillary are not about Hillary per se being under prosecuted, or Trump's associates being overprotected, but how this is indicative of attitudes and actions of our leaders.

In other words, what can we learn of what really goes on in DC from these events?

We know that much of it is not aligned with the desires of the people of the country.

Back on the subject of Hillary, no, there were NEVER fishing expeditions with either her or her husband's antics. None. Because it's all right out in the open, there's no reason at all to deny this or make excuses about it. All of the vindictive, presumptive slander directed at Trump is quite unprecedented.

At the same time, you have a number of changes in the very nature of the Democratic Party. It's virtually unrecognizable to that of ten years ago.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 05:53:25 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 04:27:33 PM by TECSHARE

Noone really gives a damn about this but you and Breitbart right now  Wink But as far as you making assumptions, I dunno, you tell me..

Frankly I couldn't give a shit less what your stance is, your topics of discussion scream "I believe anything I am told by the media".

You kind of already did LOL, so I was going to set you straight, but I see you have this thing figured out already  Grin

The fact that you are covering up for the harassment and death threats made to children here says plenty about your leanings.

I'm glad you didn't make any assumptions LMAO.

It's funny, you decry the mainstream media and its effect on 'gullible' Leftist (through the stoking of false outrage against the boys, by your charge), yet you fail to see the effects of the media YOU ingest.

You are sitting here yelling at us about some random ass kids that no one gives a fuck about. You are spending time out of your day to talk to an echo chamber (the Politics board) to achieve what?  Huh Ok, assume you are right. Kids are still gonna be blacklisted forever. Mainstream media has moved on to important shit. What did you hope to achieve with all of this? It seems like you are having a pity party and you are looking for guests to invite. You are displaying characteristics I associate with the 'derangement syndrome' everyone gets accused of having.

All because a talking head on a conservative blog told you the 'radical left' did a bad thing (it sounds stupid when you make assumptions about your opponent's experience in a debate, see what I meant?).  We wont even talk about the fact many conservative pundits condemned the boys as well. No, let's make this a left/right thing. Your topic is meaningless.  Let me be plain; you are a hypocrite if this attack offends you, but Hogg doesn't. You are the one trying to claim moral high ground. I simply dont care about any of it. I would have to care about the opinions of you and others to waste the energy to "cover this up".

You screaming about unhinged leftism as if you know me/us, isn't about to change anyone's mind on this forum bro. Left or right. You are part of the problem. You stoke the fires of outrage to forge nothing. And in that, you serve to perpetuate the agenda of the talking heads you subscribe to. You condemn the left for its poor reaction, yet you parrot the reactionary outrage of Fox and Friends. Media bad cuz kids sad! Mean left pick on kids, must defend! This is just as fucking dumb as the lefts initial reaction of condemnation without investigation. Your words are a distraction from what really matters.

I guess that's what I was trying to say on my original post, but not so bluntly as I was trying to keep it civil.

If my indifference feels like a misdirection to you, meh. I'll sleep tonight, dont worry. Like a little soy boy SJW baby 😂🤣

Once again I have carefully bolded every part of the on topic part of your last post.

Your political bend is irrelevant frankly because your clear intent is to derail this discussion as I clearly already noted your inability to even mention the topic in passing instead opting to define stories YOU think are important in an unrelated thread. But yeah, I am the one trying to tell you which stories are important am I?

The media I consume is years of watching leftists bloody and send people to the hospital hundreds of times over the last couple years on video. No media punditry is required to see the violence with my own eyes, and the left has been getting a pass on this for years by the MSM because it serves their agenda. Its hard to watch FOX news without a TV, but apparently I am a fan? Conservatives are individualists by nature, and leftist/progressives are collectivist by their nature. The left shares one hive mind, and it sits on a stand repeating ORANGE MAN BAD 24/7/365.

No one gives a shit about the event itself. They are pissed about how not only did the media report all of these lies KNOWINGLY and with ill intent, but the left turned into a huge frothing violent mob and went after children, yet it is just endless equivocation and excuses with no one taking any responsibility for this mob behavior aimed at children for the crime of existing while conservative in public. The entire left just keeps on pretending it was justified while the extremist loons on their fringes see this as validation to continue their campaign of harassment and threats. In an extension of this, here you are with your repeated bald faced attempts at diverting this thread on to other topics because YOU deem this one unimportant.

I am sorry, you are defending mobs of insane people going after children, you have no moral high ground here. I don't need to take anything, you make your values and knowledge of the world clear by this act alone. You don't bring any argument to the table, you bring projection, hyperbole, and diversion. I find it rather interesting your entire argument essentially consists of "NO U".

Conservatives are making such a big deal out of this because MSM fucked up and got caught selling a bullshit narrative that is resulting in very serious consequences in such a way that the whole world was able to see, and they aren't just going to let the media and the left absolve themselves of responsibility via changing the news cycle. That's is why massive lawsuits are under way, among other things. Tell me, when was the last time you saw mobs of conservatives sending people to hospitals, going to the homes of media pundits, or just randomly harassing and attacking people physically? Oh never? Yet if I put "ANTIFA attack" into youtube HUNDREDS of examples of political violence against conservatives and just generally uninvolved people pop up.

You keep pretending this is equivalent. Anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass can see the left is marching this country right into civil war, never once doubting their "moral high ground" like the good little brown shirt street thugs they are. The media is winding up insane people on the left and using them as attack dogs for their agenda, and this event is proof. That is why the left is so desperate to move on to another topic, so they can distract from the fact that this WAS ALWAYS THE PLAN, and there is MORE TO COME.

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:18:34 AM

Sadly enough, for the right There is no neutral. You're either on their side if you agree with them 100%, or on the ennemy side if you have even a slight difference....

So you're the ennemy because you havent said the kid is a hero. Even though he's clearly an asshole too.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 08:38:06 AM

Sadly enough, for the right There is no neutral. You're either on their side if you agree with them 100%, or on the ennemy side if you have even a slight difference....

So you're the ennemy because you havent said the kid is a hero. Even though he's clearly an asshole too.

That is funny. "The right" can at least have a discussion including facts, logic, and critical thinking. It seems to me the sole weapon of the left now days is projection. Orwell was right. You are the enemy because you have actively made yourself the enemy, seeking people to victimize while you justify it with endless relativism, equivocation, and Postmodernist "logic".

I don't really see anyone here claiming the kid is a hero. I do however see lots of willfully ignorant people demonizing children who did nothing other than wear a hat that people are conditioned to think it is ok to be irrationally hostile and violent over.
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:17:02 PM

The kids and school have a long history of being extremely racist.  These boys weren't provoking this situation and were just minding their business on a an innocent little school trip to protest for their right to control women's bodies.

Could you provide evidence for that?

So you believe that PEOPLE have a right to their bodies? I do to.

If you have control over your own body then drug laws should be repealed; prostitution laws should be repealed; as should all gambling laws.

Furthermore if you have control over your own body then the state should not force motorists to wear seat belts or helmets (if a motorcycle).  After all you control your own body do you not?

Now. I do believe I own my own body. Do you?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:14:42 PM

I don't really see anyone here claiming the kid is a hero. I do however see lots of willfully ignorant people demonizing children who did nothing other than wear a hat that people are conditioned to think it is ok to be irrationally hostile and violent over.

I'm good with calling the kid a hero because he stood up to at least 3 factions (A) Nutcase Indian (B) Nutcase Black Israeli wannabes (C) media ...

... with a smile on his face.
SCheek
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:04:21 PM

So many conservatives were all too quick to throw these guys under the bus.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:59:53 PM

But every day, hundreds of thousands more wake up to the deliberate lies of the media and the powers behind the "Left."

And this has turned out that way. Be gracious, give them a chance to repent.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 03:45:59 AM

Which is precisely the goal of this harassing and mobbing behavior, to intimidate people into going against their beliefs. It is almost as if it precisely fits the definition of terrorism...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: