Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Evil MAGA hat kids from Covington School VS Native American  (Read 966 times)
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:16:35 PM

The reason you don't like the Catholic process is because the kids were not indoctrinated with ideas similar to yours.

This was the false assumption in bold.

I don't see these things as any big deal whatsoever. If you picked a baptist high school, or a muslim high school, you'd have an identical or likely worse liturgy of complaints. Same with a public high school.
The kids didn't pick the school.  Thats the point.
As for your laughable "student run protests" we know that many of them were organized and actually run by Russian communists, don't we?

I was talking about the climate march and the walk for our lives.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:10:11 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2019, 03:39:47 AM by Spendulus

The reason you don't like the Catholic process is because the kids were not indoctrinated with ideas similar to yours.

This was the false assumption in bold.

I don't see these things as any big deal whatsoever. If you picked a baptist high school, or a muslim high school, you'd have an identical or likely worse liturgy of complaints. Same with a public high school.
The kids didn't pick the school.  Thats the point.
As for your laughable "student run protests" we know that many of them were organized and actually run by Russian communists, don't we?

I was talking about the climate march and the walk for our lives.

Got it. So you'd like to tell everyone about your agonizing history growing up in a catholic school. You'd like to skirt the issue of most "student run protests" really are designed by non-student agitators and always have been.

And none of this has anything to do with the injustice heaped on good Covington students, who were unfairly abused and attacked first by 2 groups at the event, and then by the media, including yourself.

You, like them, would like to barrage negatives on the Covington students. You'd like to point out all their faults. If it's not their fault, it's their schools' fault. They're ignorant drones. wearing MAGA hats. The schools are bad. There has to be some BAD there SOMEWHERE.

And you are on a mission to find it. Meanwhile you're ignoring, and even encouraging, the evil that's right in front of you, and us. The behavior of you, others of your persuasion, and the media toward the Covington students.

I think that's very unfair and hateful.

I haven't seen anyone make threats on those kids . .....

Of course you have not, you'd have to read something other than Pravda or the US media equivalents. They received hundreds of threats.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/01/24/prosecutors-hundreds-threats-made-covington-high-students/
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:50:45 AM

Orwell was right. You are the enemy because you have actively made yourself the enemy, seeking people to victimize while you justify it with endless relativism, equivocation, and Postmodernist "logic".

You clearly never read Orwell.

His books don't talk about left and right but about control of the powerful over the people through manipulation and language transformation.

There is no political stance in Orwell's work concerning economical regulation, market or anything like this. It's only about institution, language and freedom.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:54:05 AM

No one has been able to explain to me why these kids should be under any scrutiny whatsoever. So far all I see are a bunch of bigoted and biased opinions based on some anecdotal experiences that are probably long past the norm anyway.

blah blah blah blah

No one has been able to explain you why the kids shoudl be under scrutiny because no one here says they should be so. Except maybe a bit coin4commies but no one takes him seriously, it's like you or BADECKER who would seriously listen to such people?

Don't try to make yourself some kind of victim. We're on a clear pro-freedom forum. No one here will say we should put kids on the radar because they had a MAGA hat. No one says so, not even the leftists you hate so much.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 11:38:14 AM

No one has been able to explain to me why these kids should be under any scrutiny whatsoever. So far all I see are a bunch of bigoted and biased opinions based on some anecdotal experiences that are probably long past the norm anyway.

blah blah blah blah

No one has been able to explain you why the kids shoudl be under scrutiny because no one here says they should be so. Except maybe a bit coin4commies but no one takes him seriously, it's like you or BADECKER who would seriously listen to such people?

Don't try to make yourself some kind of victim. We're on a clear pro-freedom forum. No one here will say we should put kids on the radar because they had a MAGA hat. No one says so, not even the leftists you hate so much.

This is the usual quality debate I expect of you. This is just a straight up lie. Not only do several people on this forum excuse this behavior, many high profile media organizations continue pushing lies about the story, and these kids are still being threatened and attacked on social media. The school even had to close for security reasons.

What does any of this have to do with me personally? What makes me a victim here even? You are going to hurt your rectum pulling all this stuff out of your ass if you aren't careful. Don't bust an O ring. Just because people THINK they are pro-freedom doesn't mean they are. People's heads are so full of lies they can justify anything now days, including functionally being a nazi whilst claiming to be fighting for "truth" and "freedom". The fact that you don't understand what I was talking about below regarding Orwell explains why you don't understand this concept here. Words are just cudgels to most people now days, and they barely understand them let alone how to use them.

That is why people LIKE YOU are so fucking dangerous. You are a true believer. You run around expecting the world to always be as it presents itself, never doing any of the intellectual work it takes to truly understand yourself and others, believing what people tell you never seeking any confirmation of these points before you run around spewing them as immutable truth and acting on them. It is just a matter of time before some one hands you a brown shirt and tells you to march, or maybe a red scarf? You are a ball of highly charged emotion with a thin candy layer of logic on the outside, waiting to be directed at a target so you can melt down all over them.

YOU are the problem, YOU are the threat, YOU are the reasons events like what happened to the Convincing kids happen. You only care about the facts that serve your existing belief system and the rest is summarily dismissed. This is the kind of mentality that is going to lead the US as well as the world into civil war.

Orwell was right. You are the enemy because you have actively made yourself the enemy, seeking people to victimize while you justify it with endless relativism, equivocation, and Postmodernist "logic".

His books don't talk about left and right but about control of the powerful over the people through manipulation and language transformation.

There is no political stance in Orwell's work concerning economical regulation, market or anything like this. It's only about institution, language and freedom.

You know why I am especially rude and condescending to you in particular? It would be one thing if you were just dumb, I see dumb people all the time. The reason I don't like you is because you run around with all the confidence and authority in the world, but barely understanding anything you preach to others about, and that is dangerous to others. To me it is like dangling raw meat in front of a big cat, I can't resist reminding you how full of shit you are before you set more brush fires of stupidity.

If you yourself had read Orwell, or even had a passing familiarity with some of his work, you would know in his book 1984 that he specifically referenced the redefinition of words to the point that they eventually became the exact opposite meaning of what was intended. War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength. Not to mention he SPECIFICALLY mentions FACE CRIME.

There are various political stances in Orwell's work. He even directly wrote about this phenomena in his essay "Politics & The English Language", about how politicians will manipulate words until they are meaningless for their own gain. The point being that this is exactly what we see now as the left projects every accusation made against them against their opponents, flipping the meanings of words on demand depending on who it suits. So now that you are done demonstrating to everyone you have not only not read any Orwell, let alone read this thread, maybe you want to make an actual point?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:24:05 PM

That's not exactly right. The minute regulation of everyday life which Orwell wrote about existed in Fascist Germany, more recent in Iraq, but not in Spain, Italy or South American countries. However, dozens of communist nations have exhibited this kind of control and for explicitly the reasons Orwell warned.

It's fair to say that totalitarian policies do best in totalitarian countries, which would of course be "left." Where the government owns the sources of information and promulgates what it wants to the people.

Moreover, I find it alarming that Coinsforcommies doesn't even know of the hundreds of threats against the Covington kids. That immediately shows that his news sources suppressed that, thus creating a very different reality which he fell for.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:05:41 PM

maybe you want to make an actual point?
My only points were:
-Orwell isn't especially against the left, he's against manipulation through language abuse
-No one here is saying we should put the kids in jail except maybe coin4commies

Your whole post is irrelevant concerning those 2 parts.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:10:29 PM

That's not exactly right. The minute regulation of everyday life which Orwell wrote about existed in Fascist Germany, more recent in Iraq, but not in Spain, Italy or South American countries. However, dozens of communist nations have exhibited this kind of control and for explicitly the reasons Orwell warned.

It's fair to say that totalitarian policies do best in totalitarian countries, which would of course be "left." Where the government owns the sources of information and promulgates what it wants to the people.
It's rather easy to compare 1984 thought police to KGB of course.

But the whole fake Goldstein book in 1984 is denouncing the current capitalist market and the use people in power have of war and consumation.

Orwell is both against right and left manipulation, whatever the source. He denounces both of the extremes and their abuse of English language. That's his main stance.
Moreover, I find it alarming that Coinsforcommies doesn't even know of the hundreds of threats against the Covington kids. That immediately shows that his news sources suppressed that, thus creating a very different reality which he fell for.

Sure, but I don't know if that's so alarming. Confirmation bias is strong everywhere on the web, I guess we all ignore things that are against our ideas not because we refuse to see them but because we're not even informed they exist.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 03:59:40 PM

maybe you want to make an actual point?
My only points were:
-Orwell isn't especially against the left, he's against manipulation through language abuse

Your whole post is irrelevant concerning those 2 parts.

You didn't say "the left", you said "political". Not sure why you expect me to address what you mean and not what you said. Also Orwell wrote a whole book critical of Communism called Animal Farm so...

Who said anything about jail? Can you even remember your own statements from one moment to the next? Your whole post is just irrelevant, period.

It's rather easy to compare 1984 thought police to KGB of course.

But the whole fake Goldstein book in 1984 is denouncing the current capitalist market and the use people in power have of war and consumation.

Orwell is both against right and left manipulation, whatever the source. He denounces both of the extremes and their abuse of English language. That's his main stance.

Sure, but I don't know if that's so alarming. Confirmation bias is strong everywhere on the web, I guess we all ignore things that are against our ideas not because we refuse to see them but because we're not even informed they exist.

Your interpretation of 1984 is a stretch at best. Frankly I doubt you have ever read it. Orwell doesn't need to be blatantly for right or left to describe tactics the left are very thoroughly abusing. It is alarming because it means he is actively unwilling to view any information that does not reaffirm his already currently held belief system. This is dangerous because these people then essentially become puppets for the media. Since they are unhinged and excuse violence, this is a real physical threat not only to people who disagree with them, but the entire nation as this pattern of denial of reality combined with the excusing of violence will lead to civil war. The media will continue to hype people up with lies, the left will go too far, and some one on the right will defend themselves and the left will again form more mobs to demand retribution regardless of who is at fault. Then a feedback loop of violence will erupt. That is why this is alarming.

P.S. Speak for yourself. Some of us work very hard at making sure we get diverse views on information. Not all of us are as lazy and uniformed as you, stop making excuses for your ignorance and do something to change it. No one is going to spoon feed you the truth, you have to seek it. Anything blasted in your face has some kind of agenda that is not in your personal interests, because that is the job of the media, to hide embarrassing truths and sell comfortable lies.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:09:58 PM

Last answer. I'll let you alone with your shit after that.
You didn't say "the left", you said "political". Not sure why you expect me to address what you mean and not what you said. Also Orwell wrote a whole book critical of Communism called Animal Farm so...

Can't do better than to give the quote explicitely saying "his books doesn't talk about left or right".
Who said anything about jail? Can you even remember your own statements from one moment to the next? Your whole post is just irrelevant, period.
My bad here, I'm not 100% English fluent. Wrote jail as a synonim of "scrutiny".
Your interpretation of 1984 is a stretch at best. Frankly I doubt you have ever read it.
I don't give a fuck what you doubt.
Orwell doesn't need to be blatantly for right or left to describe tactics the left are very thoroughly abusing.
There is a tremendeous difference between "criticizing a left tactic" and "criticizing a tactic that the left is currently using" and if you can't see it I can't do anything for you.
It is alarming because it means he is actively unwilling to view any information that does not reaffirm his already currently held belief system. This is dangerous because these people then essentially become puppets for the media.
You're talking like YOU are not subjected to confirmation bias. It's not surprising you think yourself above this. You're not.
Since they are unhinged and excuse violence, this is a real physical threat not only to people who disagree with them, but the entire nation as this pattern of denial of reality combined with the excusing of violence will lead to civil war. The media will continue to hype people up with lies, the left will go too far, and some one on the right will defend themselves and the left will again form more mobs to demand retribution regardless of who is at fault. Then a feedback loop of violence will erupt. That is why this is alarming.

P.S. Speak for yourself. Some of us work very hard at making sure we get diverse views on information. Not all of us are as lazy and uniformed as you, stop making excuses for your ignorance and do something to change it. No one is going to spoon feed you the truth, you have to seek it. Anything blasted in your face has some kind of agenda that is not in your personal interests, because that is the job of the media, to hide embarrassing truths and sell comfortable lies.
Yeha I know I will never be at the level of godly TECSHARE who has read everything, understood everything, and keeps himself informed from all political sides in an unbiased way.

That's all for me. Bye.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:12:23 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 06:12:44 PM by TECSHARE

Last answer. I'll let you alone with your shit after that.

Can't do better than to give the quote explicitely saying "his books doesn't talk about left or right".
My bad here, I'm not 100% English fluent. Wrote jail as a synonim of "scrutiny".
Your interpretation of 1984 is a stretch at best. Frankly I doubt you have ever read it.
I don't give a fuck what you doubt.
Orwell doesn't need to be blatantly for right or left to describe tactics the left are very thoroughly abusing.
There is a tremendeous difference between "criticizing a left tactic" and "criticizing a tactic that the left is currently using" and if you can't see it I can't do anything for you.
It is alarming because it means he is actively unwilling to view any information that does not reaffirm his already currently held belief system. This is dangerous because these people then essentially become puppets for the media.
You're talking like YOU are not subjected to confirmation bias. It's not surprising you think yourself above this. You're not.
Since they are unhinged and excuse violence, this is a real physical threat not only to people who disagree with them, but the entire nation as this pattern of denial of reality combined with the excusing of violence will lead to civil war. The media will continue to hype people up with lies, the left will go too far, and some one on the right will defend themselves and the left will again form more mobs to demand retribution regardless of who is at fault. Then a feedback loop of violence will erupt. That is why this is alarming.

Yeha I know I will never be at the level of godly TECSHARE who has read everything, understood everything, and keeps himself informed from all political sides in an unbiased way.

That's all for me. Bye.

Nope. I just tend to not stick my nose into subjects I don't already understand unlike you. There is a difference between pretending to understand and actually understanding, maybe you will figure that out some day.

Why You Can't Argue with a Leftist
coins4commies

@cryptocommies

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:51:35 AM

What I said exactly:
I don't blame the kids, I blame the adults in charge of them.
You are a troll because you mention people directly through personal attacks but have no interest in explaining yourself or defending your claims.   I may be demographically out of place on this forum but that doesn't excuse you to speak for me. You projected a lot of your own insecurity in your only other post directed at me and never responded to my response. 
I said the kids should be put in jail now?  This is weak as hell.  Not only did you make up a fake statement about form me, you did it so that you could have something to hide behind instead of just debating them one on one.   

Oh god I hate leftards so much! Stop blattering your words without any sense!

You're making left ideologies seem so stupid and ridiculous, that's a real shame. People like you are the reason no one even tries to discuss left ideologies...
Ok, so YOU hate the left and left ideologies seem stupid to YOU and make YOU not want to discuss them but you haven't explained why other than your own lack of understanding.

Your method is to throw a grenade at someone and then leave. Either leave people out of your personal attacks or be ready to explain your positions. 

You are taking random anecdotes of violent threats made by random individuals and placing the burden of responsibility for those acts on anyone who criticizes the school.  That is ridiculous.  I didn't say I didn't know of ANY threats being made, but that I didn't know of any threats being made by "the left" in general, "the media", or anyone I know personally or see posting on this site.  That didn't mean I didn't know there were some wackos making threats. 

This is the same thing as blaming the CNN bombs on anyone who has ever criticized CNN's jounralistic integrity.  You cany simultaneously believe CNN is bad AND that they don't deserve to be blown up.

Here is my quote in reference to people being aggressive towards the kids
The media never talks about them because they aren't relevant.  No one is secretly on their side.   The Catholic church on the other hand is quite mainstream and yields a lot of power in society.   

Multiple groups can be wrong at the same time.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:42:58 AM

This video is awesome.

So I don't share the same goals than you? Funny. Please tell me what are your goals that I don't share.
Stupid video of a stupid guy simply trying to take a moral high ground.

Ok so for coins4commies I'll start with an apology is you found me rude against you on this thread, this was not my intention.

You are a troll because you mention people directly through personal attacks but have no interest in explaining yourself or defending your claims.
Please point out when that happened and i'll happily argue and apologize for any aggressive behaviour towards you if it wasn't appropriate. I tend to go angry on certain subjects important to me but I'll normally cool down after some times ^^
   I may be demographically out of place on this forum but that doesn't excuse you to speak for me. You projected a lot of your own insecurity in your only other post directed at me and never responded to my response. 
I said the kids should be put in jail now?  This is weak as hell.  Not only did you make up a fake statement about form me, you did it so that you could have something to hide behind instead of just debating them one on one.   
Absolutely not.
The important word here is the "maybe". TECSHARE says that no one managed to explain why the kids should be put under scrutiny, I answer that no one is asking for that except MAYBE you because when you write things like this:
The kids and school have a long history of being extremely racist.  These boys weren't provoking this situation and were just minding their business on a an innocent little school trip to protest for their right to control women's bodies.
You let the door openned for some kind of retaliation or surveillance for the kids. You're not asking prison time for them and I haven't written that. I'm not "hiding" behind anything, simply answering this statement of TECSHARE by the obvious fact that no one here is asking for the kids to be put under scrutiny. Except MAYBE you.
Oh god I hate leftards so much! Stop blattering your words without any sense!

You're making left ideologies seem so stupid and ridiculous, that's a real shame. People like you are the reason no one even tries to discuss left ideologies...
Ok, so YOU hate the left and left ideologies seem stupid to YOU and make YOU not want to discuss them but you haven't explained why other than your own lack of understanding.

Your method is to throw a grenade at someone and then leave. Either leave people out of your personal attacks or be ready to explain your positions. 

That's from somewhere else right? Give me the link and I'll answer back. I don't just throw a grenade then leave, if you answered normally I come back to you... Sorry if I've been missing an answer. It happens.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 07:23:56 PM

This pretty much sums it up, minus the violent mobs part...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdOwZRFlXlQ
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:55:29 PM

You are taking random anecdotes of violent threats made by random individuals and placing the burden of responsibility for those acts on anyone who criticizes the school.  That is ridiculous.  I didn't say I didn't know of ANY threats being made, but that I didn't know of any threats being made by "the left" in general, "the media", or anyone I know personally or see posting on this site.  That didn't mean I didn't know there were some wackos making threats.  
No ducking and dodging please.

It doesn't matter how or why you "didn't know of any threats."

You were 100%wrong.
coins4commies

@cryptocommies

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:49:21 AM

Someone blamed "the media" for those threats.  No one has cited a single threat to those kids that was made by the media.   Its the same logic as saying Trump was responsible for bombs at CNN.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 02:26:40 PM

Someone blamed "the media" for those threats.  No one has cited a single threat to those kids that was made by the media.   Its the same logic as saying Trump was responsible for bombs at CNN.

Look at you still intentionally pretending like you think I meant the media itself made threats. The media doesn't need to make threats. The media says LOOK AT THOSE EVIL WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTERS BEING RACIST! GO GET EM! Then the threats are made based on lies. Then they lie some more to cover up the fact that they lied. Then you lie and pretend like you don't understand the difference. Then you all lie lie lie until you are lying in a pile of liars because you started a civil war playing your LAARPing games.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:29:34 PM

After I read the report shown below, and watched the video showing the whole story, we see how biased the media is, and even Snopes (https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-26/snopes-refuses-correct-nathan-phillips-stolen-valor-fact-check-google-facebook) is biased.

The REAL Story About the "MAGA Kids" and the Native Elder the MSM Won't Tell You...

A lie will go round the world while truth is pulling its boots on. – C. H. Spurgeon

Last Friday, protesters with vastly different worldviews collided in Washington, D.C.

The incident itself was not nearly as troubling as the mainstream media's portrayal of the incident. This is reminiscent of another time the MSM only showed a portion of a video to skew the truth and support a politically correct agenda.

In case you are not familiar with this story, here's some background.

Students from Covington Catholic – an all-male high school in Kentucky – were in D.C. for the March for Life rally.  That day, a Native American group was participating in an Indigenous People's March.

Both groups met and what unfolded has been widely misinterpreted by the mainstream media.

A short video clip and an image of an alleged confrontation between the students and the Native Americans spread like wildfire over the weekend, resulting in widespread condemnation of the boys on social media.

The image above (and similar photos) circulated through social media, along with claims that the boys were harassing, taunting, and mocking the Native American men.

Outrage over the image and the short video clip led to calls for doxxing, shaming, punishing, and even expelling the students. Nick Sandmann, the young man in the photo above, has even received death threats.

Watch the video that shows the rest of the story - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZTDIoywwGk.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:39:44 PM

^^^ BOOM: Here’s The Big Name “HIT LIST” That Have Received Lawsuit Letters From Covington Lawyer - https://ilovemyfreedom.org/wow-check-out-the-list-of-lawsuit-targets-that-sandmann-family-attorney-just-sent-letters-to/

The story quickly began to deteriorate once a more complete video emerges showing that activist troublemaker Nathan Phillips was the instigator and that the kids were targeted by the filthy, racist and homophobic slurs of a group of black identity extremists who egged demonstrators on.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:05:58 AM

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-19/covington-high-school-student-files-250-million-defamation-suit-against-washington

The media did an oopsy. When this is over with Sandman is going to own a media empire and leave a bunch of mobbing celebrities hosed. OOPSY!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: