Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:46:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to buy 30 BTC, whats the best way ?  (Read 664 times)
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:16:42 PM

If you do choose to buy coins through something like wire transfer on a P2P platform like Paxful or Localbitcoins, it's best to split up your transactions so you don't get scammed off of one 30 BTC order. The best way for you to buy coins by far is just to simply use an exchange with the amount you're talking about if you care about security- there's almost no queue for verification on most exchanges anymore due to a significant drop in demand for exchange services as we're currently in a bear market.
pussyhunter6969 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 11:36:20 PM

I would not risk such a high amount of money at local bitcoins.

Go to reliable exchanges such as Coinbase, Bitstamp or Kraken.

Cex.io usually have a much higher BTC price, so I wouldn´t recommend it.

exchanges takes too long to approve the documentation

pussyhunter6969 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 11:37:44 PM

If you do choose to buy coins through something like wire transfer on a P2P platform like Paxful or Localbitcoins, it's best to split up your transactions so you don't get scammed off of one 30 BTC order. The best way for you to buy coins by far is just to simply use an exchange with the amount you're talking about if you care about security- there's almost no queue for verification on most exchanges anymore due to a significant drop in demand for exchange services as we're currently in a bear market.

so can you name some best cryptocurrency exchanges ?

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:34:09 AM

so can you name some best cryptocurrency exchanges ?
Some decent crypto exchanges have already been listed earlier in this thread, but a few of them you could try using include Coinbase and Kraken. There's really no 'best' exchange as there are always people with bad experiences on every single exchange, and no exchange is perfect, but for the most part the listed exchanges should be fine for buying a quantity like 30 BTC.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:35:44 AM

If you do choose to buy coins through something like wire transfer on a P2P platform like Paxful or Localbitcoins, it's best to split up your transactions so you don't get scammed off of one 30 BTC order.

I agree. I'd suggest going for like 6 trades of 5 BTC each, it'll be much safer.

Moreover, @OP, if you're ready to give out like 10 minutes of verification (not a very long process), you may use Bittrex. With little KYC details, they provide you about 500 BTC worth of USD deposit/withdrawal limit directly from/to your specified bank account.
pussyhunter6969 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:09:01 AM

JUust do the transaction at a bank or a police station and you will be safe.

There's something funny about the thought of some dude entering a police station with a laptop under his arm, asking for the Wifi password to anonymously buy 100k worth of Bitcoin via wire transfer.

why not just use trusted escrow ?

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:17:46 AM

According to some resources, you can do that on Bitfinex, Cex.io, Paxful and so on. Find more details here: https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/buy-bitcoin-swift/

I never tried it before though, so you better do further research.
I would choose most known ones, most reliable ones because this is big amount.
Bitfinex could be my first choice.
Be careful tho, scan your PC and take all precautions possible.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 09:30:38 AM

Use localbitcoins where you can ask more BTC in exchange with USD. There are other exchanges that will let you buy more BTC but many users here are agreeing that localbit could accomodate your order. Anyway, you can also ask for some miners here to exchange their mine BTC to your USD. The problem is that many here are scammers and could not be trusted when it comes to buying crypto.
pussyhunter6969 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 12:32:10 AM

LUNA doesn't work for me, slow and shady.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:34:26 AM

Which ones have you tried? I think you'll find that many will get it done within a few hours at the moment. You also have the ones that use weirdos on Skype to look at you and that'll be done in minutes. It's not like late 2017. There are not hordes of people rushing to sign up.
pussyhunter6969 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 02:18:09 AM

Which ones have you tried? I think you'll find that many will get it done within a few hours at the moment. You also have the ones that use weirdos on Skype to look at you and that'll be done in minutes. It's not like late 2017. There are not hordes of people rushing to sign up.

bitfinex

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:01:12 AM

bitfinex

Give some others a try before giving up on exchanges. That's a very strange place that doesn't particularly want conventional customers. At one point you couldn't open an account with less than $10,000. Also moving fiat there is going to be very slow compared to the more retail focused places like Coinbase Pro, Gemini or Kraken.

Bitfinex's banking is usually secret and in some weird tax haven.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:33:55 AM

I recommend Coinbase -

Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 06:32:47 PM

You didn't specify your country, in my country there is a website called remitano, they are an escrow service that escrows the funds between buyers and sellers, that is the service I use.
pussyhunter6969 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 08:52:02 PM

bitfinex

Give some others a try before giving up on exchanges. That's a very strange place that doesn't particularly want conventional customers. At one point you couldn't open an account with less than $10,000. Also moving fiat there is going to be very slow compared to the more retail focused places like Coinbase Pro, Gemini or Kraken.

Bitfinex's banking is usually secret and in some weird tax haven.

thanks for suggestion, i am currently trying binanace stable coin

dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:00:03 AM

I want to talk something. Money is very dear to people. You want to buy 30 bitcoin at once. If you look at it, it's a bigger one so do not go to buy bitcoin from any site whose hearing in anybody's words. First of all, I will tell you if anyone close to you purchases Bitcoin, get help from him. In fact, in such cases, your country has many issues.If you can buy Bitcoin face to face it is best but there was a big problem. There are many countries that have declared Bitcoin illegal for there countries. If you are involved in these countries, then Bitcoin has been declared illegal in those countries the police will have trouble. So I would suggest that if your government accept Bitcoin then you try to buy it face to face. If you can not buy with Face to Face Please purchase from 100% trusted site anyone you know from the site has already purchased Bitcoin. Do not buy all 30 bitcoin One at a time, Purchase in a little bit and little bit.
Thank you.

vagrom

Activity: 479
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:41:37 AM

There are many ways to buy, basically the above has been replied, it is not sure which one to choose, choose the most recommended.
I think it should be a good time to buy now.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Veerashanka

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:28:20 PM

If you don't wanna Do any KYC you better a find a Local Bitcoin Miner and  Miners group, so that you can buy a lot cheaper than in exchanges. Care should be taken about your safety, 30BTC is a huge amount so people will be ready to do anything. make this business Carefully or else Go to any Exchange like Binance and Bitrex.
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 01:59:54 PM

localbitcoins or exchanges which you can trust. Ask your friends, it would be the best way Roll Eyes

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
MeEsH BaCcA

Activity: 14
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:23:14 PM

Buying $100k worth of bitcoin I’d rather go though and exchange or Coinbase, I’m almost certain with current traffic exchanges are getting at the moment you will be verified in hours.

Flippant comments like ‘its only 100k people buy cars for that’ I can tell you with confidence the vast vast majority don’t just BT over the full amount for a car especially when it makes next to no financial sense to be buying a depreciating asset out right like that.

If you’re concerned about privacy, tumble the coins after withdrawing to your wallet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: