Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Your Vote Matters (YVM) - Token with strategy driven by holders  (Read 1876 times)
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:00:08 PM

Why 80k of supply now? The market has not absorbed 30k and you add 50k more? What are you intending? Roll Eyes

30K already on the market.
We observe current situation and act accordingly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:02:59 PM

Well, then may be you would vote "Against" the idea ? 

Pls, remember all YVM tokens used in voting will be re-funded as long as voting is complete.
Because I don't see need doesn't mean I'm against it! Grin Also, the vote is over and will you redesign the site? Anyway, for me the site is showing some bugs.

Right, the voting has ended. We are going to redesign the website.
There are some bugs in current version. Going to fix all.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:26:27 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2019, 06:47:18 AM by Mihawk

Wait! I was just joking questioning the lack of absorption! Is the opportunity over? It's a funny situation! Grin

Very good to hear that. When the site gets ready, communicate to the community! Will CoinGecko or CoinMarketCap add YVM?
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:01:49 AM

Wait! I was just joking questioning the lack of absorption! Is the opportunity over? It's a funny situation! Grin

Very good to hear that. When the site gets ready, communicate to the community! Will CoinGecko or CoinMarketCap add YVM?

Actually, CMC accepts request only with 2 exchanges coin listed.
Now it is only on livecoin but we work on more exchanges now.
Anyway, sumbitted request to CoinGecko....thanks for advice!
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:50:49 PM

YVM is more and more MOST PUMPED! at livecoin

Mihawk

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:28:34 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2019, 09:16:38 PM by Mihawk

Suddenly in the last hours there have been many changes in prices, but it appears that 'bears' are preventing any bullish state.

*It's not healthy what happened from yesterday to today rightly shows that there is a centralization of these tokens! The volume makes it clear that it's a group of people who own more than 75k YVM.*
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:02:56 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2019, 08:47:07 AM by YVMat

Suddenly in the last hours there have been many changes in prices, but it appears that 'bears' are preventing any bullish state.

*It's not healthy what happened from yesterday to today rightly shows that there is a centralization of these tokens! The volume makes it clear that it's a group of people who own more than 75k YVM.*

Well, more than 30K sold out to market, as was mentionned earler. Total supply is 80K. Conclusion is that one "group of people" can't hold more than 75K YVM. Actually this is exchange wallet.

It is because of that amount sold price was changing so much.

BTW, the website is in progress of re-design. Soon there will be a release of new edition.
Anyway, any suggestions for token development are welcome for vote still in here https://www.yourvotematters.online/index.php?content=wallet

NB: tokens will be refunded as soon as a voting complete.
Mihawk

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:42:00 AM

I referred to you and these people! But only speculation on my part. Anyway, I have an idea! So, why do not you suggest something very interesting for the community to decide? Grin
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:53:36 AM

I referred to you and these people! But only speculation on my part. Anyway, I have an idea! So, why do not you suggest something very interesting for the community to decide? Grin

Grin Grin Grin Great idea! assuming YVM token created for community to suggest and vote.

anyway, we'll get deeply into 'very interesting' idea development as well.  Cheesy
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:25:20 PM

YVM has been added to CoinGecko list

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/yourvotematters?utm_content=yourvotematters&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko
Mihawk

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:02:09 AM

Nice movement! Yesterday afternoon I saw this great news! It's interesting to know that with 3 BTC you more than buy all the coins. I also saw your new vote! Why did not you name the new exchange? Do you prefer thriller? Grin
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:18:23 AM

Nice movement! Yesterday afternoon I saw this great news! It's interesting to know that with 3 BTC you more than buy all the coins. I also saw your new vote! Why did not you name the new exchange? Do you prefer thriller? Grin

It is one of users who put in new suggestion for vote.
Now we will consider new exchanges and evaluate price for listing vs. potential pay-back.
And yes, we like thrillers  Grin
Mihawk

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:31:18 AM

I see! Grin Are you willing to pay any fee? The volume that YVM has been providing in recent days, probably good exchanges will accept them without discussion. Roll Eyes
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:50:19 AM

I see! Grin Are you willing to pay any fee? The volume that YVM has been providing in recent days, probably good exchanges will accept them without discussion. Roll Eyes

We would definitely avoid paying any fee for listing but looks like it is not that simple.... Sad

May be you, ocassionnaly, have some relations with good exchanges and can recommend them YVM.....we are ready to provide all technical info for listing  Smiley
Mihawk

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:42:47 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2019, 09:06:01 AM by Mihawk

... Sad
May be you, ocassionnaly, have some relations with good exchanges and can recommend them YVM.....we are ready to provide all technical info for listing  Smiley
Huh, I usually use more Bitmex! It's not shill. I'm just explaining normally where I use! Sometimes, small exchanges for speculation or even buy Shitcoins, such as Livecoin or something of the sort. This volume on Livecoin is respectful! It's not any group of traders that can trade this in small exchanges and you know it! Wink Maybe they're reading this thread and will be good at guiding YVM to good places! Cool
There are ways for YVM to get more attractive and the large volume exchanges add that token with enormous facilities!
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:13:16 AM

... Sad
May be you, ocassionnaly, have some relations with good exchanges and can recommend them YVM.....we are ready to provide all technical info for listing  Smiley
Huh, I usually use more Bitmex! It's not shill. I'm just explaining normally where I use! Sometimes, small exchanges for speculation or even buy Shitcoins, such as Livecoin or something of the sort. This volume on Livecoin is respectful! It's not any group of traders that can trade this in small exchanges and you know it! Wink Maybe they're reading this thread and will be good at guiding YVM to good places! Cool
There are ways for YVM to get more attractive and the large volume exchanges add that token with enormous facilities!

Appreciate your support!
Would be nice to experience those experts accceptance of our project more seriously.
Mihawk

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:42:31 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2019, 09:52:55 AM by Mihawk

Appreciate your support!
Would be nice to experience those experts accceptance of our project more seriously.
You're welcome! Well, have you been to the market with the price 0.002 BTC and how is the situation this moment? I think less than 100x! That drop was when it was still 1/3 of the current supply. The question that is at stake is this, why raise prices if they can buy even cheaper? The response of the YVM team is being legal until then with interaction in the voting and proposing improvements, but this pace is slow enough not to convince any advance. As I said earlier! I'm still going to buy these tokens on 1k sat. Grin
It's not interesting to go to another exchange at these levels. Unless you have something in mind, the current price reflects what that token has to offer right now and you know it, right? I think it's really cool to be able to offer value to a token! Its introduction is very clear, most of the projects are just digital numbers.
But for example, why would I buy YVM to vote on new exchange? When I realize a vote off the curve and with many possibilities, I won't mind the price and buy some tokens to attend, but until then are simple details that are on the table.
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:23:22 PM

New website design for YVM is ready. The layout is in progress now. Soon new edition will be released.

This action item is being done because of YVM Holders voted FOR it here https://www.yourvotematters.online/index.php?content=wallet
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:14:47 PM

New website design for YVM is ready. The layout is in progress now. Soon new edition will be released.

This action item is being done because of YVM Holders voted FOR it here https://www.yourvotematters.online/index.php?content=wallet

It is good, that you are working on the external design of the project. this is one of the important stages in development. however, I believe, that you need to focus more on popularizing ideas and improving the strategy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:09:11 PM

It is good, that you are working on the external design of the project. this is one of the important stages in development. however, I believe, that you need to focus more on popularizing ideas and improving the strategy.

You are right. We are brainstorming on constant improvements and it would be glad if ppl here share their ideas as well. Even better to put your suggestion in here for vote https://yourvotematters.online/index.php?content=wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: