Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Your Vote Matters (YVM) - Token with strategy driven by holders  (Read 1876 times)
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:01:01 AM

Hey Guys,

I see that you've started up a discord and are looking to improve wallet ui and voting. That's really awesome. I also see there's been a few nice volume spikes. If I may continue my offering of suggestions:

1. You need a logo desperately. I have dm'd you a couple on twitter that I made on my phone in a few minutes to give an idea. I'm sure you could find someone who can accomplish a much greater feat of genius.
2. I would recommend beginning to add some generalized hashtags to your twitter posts. Simple ones like #crypto #cryptocurrency #cryptotrading #cryptotwitter might garner a little attention and it's an easy addendum.
3. You also need a different banner for your twitter—even a single color is better than any fuzzy or low resolution background.
4. I would again recommend trying to get the attention of some of the larger social media presences. Possibly through dms. You should be trying to build a network with some of the other projects out there, or the big voices—it's part of what helps the community grow.
5. Speaking of community. Your twitter would benefit from some fun/social style postings even amidst the informative posts. The tweet about the BTC real estate transaction, for instance, was a good one; there was a photo and the content was interesting.

Congrats again on the successful contest!

I hope this is helpful. Here's to greater volume and adoption.

Aloha ‘oe,
runrrunr

Dear runrrunr,

we highly appreciate your advice and as you may have noticed even follow partially.
We may recommend you put your suggestions on vote in here https://www.yourvotematters.online/index.php?content=wallet
It is free to put a suggestion. Only voting is carried out with YVM tokens, however, even YVM are refunded to holder after voting completion.

The Idea of Token is to get development suggestions of Users and implement by simple majority of votes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:01:19 AM

Hi there! we have up-dated the website and wallet design as was scheduled.
Welcome to check this out!

https://yourvotematters.online
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:20:53 AM

Having code standards can be understood as a security layer because every developer can look for bugs in one version of code. If there are thousands of different versions, there is more risk to miss critical bugs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:40:10 PM

Having code standards can be understood as a security layer because every developer can look for bugs in one version of code. If there are thousands of different versions, there is more risk to miss critical bugs.

Ermmmm....our smart contract is based on ERC-20 standard which is commonly used by ethereum network.
It has open source code which is verified by thousands of ETH users.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:47:48 PM

We have reached the max allowed supply for Devs $YVM 100K.
There are plans for next week that should improve the demand and price subsequently.
I'll be waiting for that moment then! Because because it made no sense to seemingly increase the circulating, the absorption is slow! There is only 60k in blue glass and the price is 1900 sat.
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:17:24 PM

Let us remind that you can discuss YVM development and other crypto items in our forum here https://yourvotematters.online

You can easily create your own threads and suggestions.
Mihawk

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:31:32 PM

Let us remind that you can discuss YVM development and other crypto items in our forum
Shouldn't development be proposed by the YVM devs and then shown to the community so that there is a vote to move on or not? The community creating suggestions in this situation will hardly happen! There is no stimulation. I said earlier, why don't you create an interesting topic for us to vote on? I don't know if you are a single person or group! But it doesn't matter. Grin
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:04:30 AM

Did you manage to get on the train with YVM?

YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:05:39 AM

Let us remind that you can discuss YVM development and other crypto items in our forum
Shouldn't development be proposed by the YVM devs and then shown to the community so that there is a vote to move on or not? The community creating suggestions in this situation will hardly happen! There is no stimulation. I said earlier, why don't you create an interesting topic for us to vote on? I don't know if you are a single person or group! But it doesn't matter. Grin

It seems you are right. We will do that soon.
Mihawk

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:09:26 PM

Did you manage to get on the train with YVM?
Are you calling it a wagon then? Grin This train is going down very fast!
Mihawk

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:18:13 PM

But do it after the train arrives at some destination! Is your team composed of people experienced in trading or things like that?
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:48:07 AM

But do it after the train arrives at some destination! Is your team composed of people experienced in trading or things like that?

Yes, we have experienced ones in trading.

YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:50:23 AM

Adding up wagons to the train  Grin

looks attractive, isn't it?

Mihawk

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:13:03 PM

Yes, we have experienced ones in trading.
I understand, now it makes no sense, because with just with some BTC it's possible to buy these 100k of total supply!

Adding up wagons to the train  Grin

looks attractive, isn't it?
Well, it depends a lot on the point of view, prices are low but there is no strong sales, any buying move will cause the price to take off. I just bought 10 YVM a few days ago! That's equal to 0.01% of the total supply! If you had it from any coin of 21M supply, sure would be a good amount! I look forward to knowing what will happen to these YVM train tickets! Grin If I had bought those tickets now, I probably would have gotten almost 16 YVM! Cry
Mihawk

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:42:09 PM

The YVM Train is so unruly that I can not get out of my position! Embarrassed Grin
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:33:29 AM

The YVM Train is so unruly that I can not get out of my position! Embarrassed Grin

Probably it has a Mustang character  Grin
and on PitStop now  Grin
Mihawk

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:56:25 AM

Probably it has a Mustang character  Grin
and on PitStop now  Grin
Haha I still think YVM is like train, but suddenly a deep transformation and then a mustang? How about Mercedes-Benz? Grin
Mihawk

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:50:21 AM

You know there are no people interested in the YVM train! My 10 tickets are of no interest to anyone! From 0.005 BTC to 0.000015 BTC. A trail to hell? Grin Cool
YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:32:04 PM

You know there are no people interested in the YVM train! My 10 tickets are of no interest to anyone! From 0.005 BTC to 0.000015 BTC. A trail to hell? Grin Cool

May be YVM train direction is not popular in this season....but once the hot season is back you may need your YVM 'tickets' to enjoy the trip  Wink

YVMat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:36:39 PM

4 votings complete for YVM token.

https://yourvotematters.online/wallet.html#vote

Subsequesntly action items are in place after decisions.

Holders! keep on suggesting the development strategy and tactics for YVM!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: