Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto's worst nightmare  (Read 577 times)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:19:59 PM

We all have our own history associated with successes and failures in the crypto market in 2018. However, all investors were given a chance to earn (even two, given the April rise) and they took advantage of it or not depends on a number of factors, including greed))
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:29:24 PM

The year 2018 was completely the crypto's worst nightmare, it's really been full of ups and downs. But in spite of the bear market, there's is Dapp.com who still made it. In fact, they contributed $6.7B throughout 2018. You may be interested to check their Dapp Market Report, such awesome!
This really nice.  I am happy to hear that a particular project do very well in 2018! Because we are all regretting not selling our coin in January and many investors are now in a dip jeopardy in the states of they investments.  I thought all coins do bad but thank God for dapp that makes us proud.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:35:39 PM

Indeed, 2018 was difficult for the cryptocurrency market.
Many players have lost a significant part of the money.
Some simply left the cryptocurrency market forever.
I think that in any case, you need to stay on the market and play by its rules.
During this time, you will gain experience and will be able, after recovery, to quickly figure out how to work in the new environment.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:09:04 PM

Of course, I am not very surprised that there are companies that transferred 2018 very well. and even achieved notable success, because most of the other projects now feel very bad, so companies that stand out in the current market conditions really deserve respect. There are very few of them now.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:12:47 PM

I think that difficult times are forcing traders to evolve. I think that many have learned a good lesson and will now become stronger and more professional. I think that everything is not so bad.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:16:13 PM

I have always been amazed by people's faith. But in fact we are visible in this market? Scammers And projects that do not cost anything. The fall of Bitcoin and Eth. I do not think that 2019 will bring us a sharp leap or allow us to return our money.

Okay, let's not look at the end of 2019.
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:38:11 PM

Such a nightmare arose from the fact that fraudsters divorced on projects that do not pay, only some companies are honest and worthy of respect. Faith and striving for the best actions in 2019 in the cryptography market will provide an opportunity to be on the rise.

Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:40:02 PM

2018 was really not the best year for cryptocurrency. But some projects are not prevented it. I think that if the project is good, it will cope under any market conditions. Such projects will live forever and we need to invest in them.

sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:51:06 PM

Cryptos worst nightmare will be the creation of quantum computer, because it can hach the blockchain, so this industry will die quickly.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:52:33 PM

2018 was such a terrible year for crypto-currencies. Most investors would hope that 2019 will be totally different from 2018 in order not to loose faith in the system
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:02:54 PM

Perhaps many people will not understand me, but I still think that this is a normal situation for the crypto-currency market, since if you look at the market chart or better look at how the Bitcoin exchange rate changed from the very beginning, and these were always downturns. I think that the market will start to grow closer to the middle of 2019 and the growth will be quite long, but so far the market should fall and it will fall even more.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:12:10 PM

We all have our own history associated with successes and failures in the crypto market in 2018. However, all investors were given a chance to earn (even two, given the April rise) and they took advantage of it or not depends on a number of factors, including greed))
Crypto markets are full of ups and downs. Some factors affect to our daily life and other factors is useless for smart trader. Investors are afraid of another leg of downtrend and noone is successful with guessing future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:53:42 PM

2017 is a proud year for all crypto activists and everyone is happy because the price of bitcoin reaches the highest price. and this year I thought it was difficult to achieve pleasure like 2017. I didn't say that bitcoin bubbles but the decline in bitcoin prices is normal and requires time to rise again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:01:06 PM

2017 is a proud year for all crypto activists and everyone is happy because the price of bitcoin reaches the highest price. and this year I thought it was difficult to achieve pleasure like 2017. I didn't say that bitcoin bubbles but the decline in bitcoin prices is normal and requires time to rise again.
You could say that 2017 is the gold for cryptocurrency and in 2018 karen silver has experienced a very large decline, and for this year it is still unknown because it is still at the beginning of the year, many hope that this year will be a revival of cryptocurrency but anything can happen in the future because of unpredictable fluctuations.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:03:39 PM

Well, i cannot say that this year is the worst. So far, i feel that 2018 is the worst crypto era because we can see that the market is decreasing in that year. And 2019 is just beginning, i will not say as the worst because it still has about 11 months to grow.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 11:57:14 PM

Volatility is a common occurrence in the cryptocurrency space and it doesn't make it the worst nightmare. I don't know If you are trying to chill dapp.com but it doesn't always work like that.

The reality of cryptocurrency is that it is full of ups and downs, you should expect it and get used to it.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:14:33 AM

2018 was indeed a bad thing that happened to crypto where investors especially the ones who just started to invest during the bullrun lost a huge amount of money. Many got a lot while the others lost a lot. It's just the nature of the msrket I guess.
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:39:30 AM

The year 2018 was completely the crypto's worst nightmare, it's really been full of ups and downs. But in spite of the bear market, there's is Dapp.com who still made it. In fact, they contributed $6.7B throughout 2018. You may be interested to check their Dapp Market Report, such awesome!

NO not yet, the price of the cryptos in its early stage is far more lower than what we experienced today, as a crypto enthusiast, we should consider this as an opportunity to gain profit through buying more.

macdevil007

Activity: 692

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:38:34 PM

Because in 2017, the crypto market cap reach the all time high since 2010. But let us say in 2020 got a bull run and suddenly experience another Bearish Market in the next yeat. So we can say now again 2020 is the new worst crypto nightmare. Right?
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:51:24 PM

Crypto markets are full of ups and downs. Some factors affect to our daily life and other factors is useless for smart trader. Investors are afraid of another leg of downtrend and noone is successful with guessing future.
What do these common phrases have to do with it?
I said that even inexperienced traders / investors could earn at least 2 times last year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: