Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto's worst nightmare  (Read 577 times)
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:17:45 PM

The year 2018 was completely the crypto's worst nightmare, it's really been full of ups and downs. But in spite of the bear market, there's is Dapp.com who still made it. In fact, they contributed $6.7B throughout 2018. You may be interested to check their Dapp Market Report, such awesome!

You considered 2018 as worst only if you invested bigtime in 2017 and bought coins at very high prices. The 2018 was the opposite of 2017. A loss of atleat 90% registered in the history of cryptocurrency. But, looking at the whole history of cryptocurrency 2018 was better compared to the other slump years.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:43:43 PM

We can say that early 2018 till now is still the nightmare for us. If we are looking for the short investment, this can be the worst time during 2019 until this day. But, for us who are looking for the long-term investment, this is good enough because we can purchase more promising coins in the down price.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:29:24 AM

The market and all analysis have stated that this nightmare is still ongoing. As on that Dapp market report that shows how the value and rate on the details.
Well, so far, we cannot avoid being in this nightmare blood-bathing market until this day. But, we still have the chance to be more patient if you want. To keep surviving is very difficult, but we have no choice.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:12:56 AM

Whatever happened in 2018 is meant to happen and we can't expect crypto price to always stay at higher price ,market correction is what happened and it might take longer than expected before we start seeing recovery

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:35:24 AM

The market and all analysis have stated that this nightmare is still ongoing. As on that Dapp market report that shows how the value and rate on the details.
Well, so far, we cannot avoid being in this nightmare blood-bathing market until this day. But, we still have the chance to be more patient if you want. To keep surviving is very difficult, but we have no choice.

As of the moment, I would also say that the nightmare is ongoing and the market will continue to bleed in the first quarter. We thought that the bear market will be over, but I'm afraid that it will take more time for the bulls to wrestle the market for them. But in any case who should be prepared for the worst and don't expect anything so that we won't be disappointed.

And just look at the bright side of it, at least this bear market has teaches all of us a good lesson. The price won't go on parabolic rise so its better for everyone to be flexible and take aside that all-time-high for the moment and let to trade and book profits even at this bearish trend.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 06:33:16 AM

Good that site you are shilling made it, I hope that projects that survive or come up even in these brash conditions will do better in future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:40:34 AM

One thing I have come to understand is that some projects actually make it through no matter the up and down in the market. The strong will remain strong while the weak will fall apart

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:18:09 AM

2018 was a test not only for a newcomer, but also for investors, traders and the entire crypto-community. I came to the world of crypto in 2018, not understanding what was happening with the market and did not understand the general rush to cryptocurrency. Now I understand that the excitement was caused by a surge of attention, not only from the profile community, but also from ordinary people who have nothing to do with the financial sphere. Having a little understood, having gained experience, I am waiting for the market to rise in 2019-2020.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 09:32:27 AM

The year 2018 was completely the crypto's worst nightmare, it's really been full of ups and downs. But in spite of the bear market, there's is Dapp.com who still made it. In fact, they contributed $6.7B throughout 2018. You may be interested to check their Dapp Market Report, such awesome!

There is no financial market that remains the same year in year out,so the cryptocurrency market is not an exceptional,for the Dapp market it's quite encouraging to see such great market performance report

HOMT