Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo and Eos  (Read 604 times)
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:22:28 PM

I would not advise you to invest in Neo and EOS because I do not think that this project is promising.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:35:47 PM

Hello everyone I wanted to understand how to earn with the crypts Eos and Neo, because I read from some sites but there was a detailed explanation, which spoke that if you had these crypts you passively earned excluding trading.In reality there is the possibility or not?
In eos there is no passive income as in neo, if you want to make money on neo then buy neo on the exchange binance , and you on this exchange will be produced gas , but now I would not recommend to do so as the market falls and you will go to minus(

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:10:30 PM

Neo is my preferred coin out of the two. But if you like both, you can spilt your capital and invest in both. Before investing, please do your research.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:33:20 PM

If we talk about getting free gas, then NEO is a more profitable investment, but I think that so far it is not worth investing in NEO or EOS.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:38:59 PM

Both are good coin or hat can bring in some profit,on a short time basis,i think my confidence is high in both coin but for long term investment, I don't feel comfortable with both coin.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:44:52 PM

NEO is the only one that gives you passive income just from holding it in your wallet (choose NEON). If you prefer not to hold your own coins then Binance will collect the GAS tokens for you and put them in your binance wallet. EOS is good but a bit slow with the development

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
observance

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:55:48 PM

I like NEO as a project more than EOS. EOS was just a hyped ICO that didn't really bring anything useful to the table, like they created something for the people who will develop DApps but what about the average Joe?
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:01:30 PM

I will prefer EOS for now, besides EOS is in the top 5 in CMC and the volume is greater, chances are EOS has a better chance than NEO. Project teams that always work hard will be key in a project to get better and more advanced. So I will choose EOS as the right choice to enter the wallet and last for a long time.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:43:34 AM

I think EOS is more accurate for us to choose now. I'm sure EOS is able to lift to the top position again and also many ICOs that use the eos platform, this will become eos more attractive to people.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:36:35 AM

Neo last few years ago see there potential while the eos is lately only I see the potential of this coin but I see there is some partners of the eos and the campaign and ICO are successful because I visited that every week. But you can invest both neo and eos and you earn more money. Neo is possible become ethereum while the eos possible become hundreds dollars value.
Honnet43

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:12:25 PM

Well, I should agree, this totally depends on each trader or holder prefers. My choice is EOS just because I've been holding it for a while now eversince it was ETH token, and in case your wondering, used Freewallet to store it. A year passed and my tokens are still safely sitting there waiting for the moment EOS skyrocketing. Freewallet has another good feature by the way, they do not ask for a registration payment which you have to pay usually for CPU and RAM usage.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:46:05 PM

Both Neo and Eos are great alternative coins to invest because they both have potential but I personally will go for EOS because of its rise and  great potential it has. Aside that they are backed by solid partners.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
jthor

Activity: 154
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:06:20 PM

Both Neo and Eos are great alternative coins to invest because they both have potential but I personally will go for EOS because of its rise and  great potential it has. Aside that they are backed by solid partners.
The correct solution of the EOS is a very strong platform, but as a coin, it is very liquid. I think that this is a real competitor to Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:19:26 PM

For me, I prefer NEO. actually EOS and NEO are two coins that have a good future And both of them also have their respective advantages. In my opinion both are good for long-term investments.
I think everyone will have a different opinion. But, I chose NEO, because NEO once give me a big profit.  Grin

Yes, of course whether coin is one better than the other just because the coin once made you profit I think it will be misleading, in this case we just say you are getting your moment so that it cannot be used as a benchmark and reason to choose a coin (in my opinion)
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:38:47 PM

Last night I decided to create an eos wallet to receive tokens for bounty. And it turned out that this is not a simple matter and not yet free. There are very few purses with which it is convenient to work.
I really liked neo with its simple and convenient wallets, so you don’t have to pay for creating a wallet. And the opportunity to earn gas is an additional plus. Plus for sending tokens do not need to pay for a commission. As for me neo better.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:44:00 PM

I think both of them have pretty good potential, and both of them are altcoins that are currently in trend, but if you want to choose one, then choose what you believe, so that at some point if you don't get a big profit you won't be disappointed with the choice  suspect and specify this time, but if I prefer Neo

trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:51:39 PM

I would bet more on EOS more I like it,generally said that the potential of it as Ethereum,but only the speed of transactions is superior,plus there are still its own buns,and it develops and the team is strong,and most importantly the PR is good,the project is well promoted and popular
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:06:56 PM

Hello everyone I wanted to understand how to earn with the crypts Eos and Neo, because I read from some sites but there was a detailed explanation, which spoke that if you had these crypts you passively earned excluding trading.In reality there is the possibility or not?
I know about NEO GAS when staked in the right  NEO wallet you will earn GAS as your dividends, which means the information you saw is accurate but i can't say for sure about EOS if it give dividend holding it.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:50:48 PM

I would not advise you to invest in Neo and EOS because I do not think that this project is promising.
Doesn't EOS have a very good platform, even now it is widely used by emerging ICOs, although not as many SmartContract ERC 20 users but EOS wallets are starting to be widely used and this is a good sign for future EOS development?
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:18:27 PM

Regarding your query about passive income, holding of NEO in your wallet or in supported exchange wold yield you another coin called NEO GAS. For EOS, I don't thinks there's any staking for normal users but nevertheless is also a good investment for future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: