Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From what I see democrats are at fault  (Read 369 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:46:47 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 12:49:31 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss
Merited by eddie13 (3)

The democrats needs to start thinking of the citizens of the United State first before their selfie interest of attacking trump and making him look bad every single opportunity they get. Only 6 democrats voted yea and 222 voted nay. This is just one of those situation that points out the real villains in this current government

Link to proof of votes: http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll043.xml?fbclid=IwAR0fbd5ibG1hQfSCE5ZAuaV6M1tg0eAXj6lRQ0hUbIl-fogHuItdAItRlkw

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 10:53:22 AM

The democrats needs to start thinking of the citizens of the United State first before their selfie interesting of attacking trump and making him look bad every single opportunity they get. Only 6 democrats voted yea and 222 voted nay. This is just one of those situation that points out the real villains in this current government

Link to proof of votes: http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll043.xml?fbclid=IwAR0fbd5ibG1hQfSCE5ZAuaV6M1tg0eAXj6lRQ0hUbIl-fogHuItdAItRlkw

How do you expect them to extract any ransom without hostages?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:01:37 PM

The democrats needs to start thinking of the citizens of the United State first before their selfie interest of attacking trump and making him look bad ....

They try, but do not usually succeed at "making him look bad."

I have to wonder what rank and file democrats think of all this.

They have so many huge lies they are being force fed.

Just a few.

Hillary - the Bengazi Lies

Hillary - A Great Wonder Woman For President

Trump - Russia Collusion got him the Presidency

Trump - There are so many things to impeach him for!

At some point they should get tired of all this.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:50:47 PM

The democrats needs to start thinking of the citizens of the United State first before their selfie interest of attacking trump and making him look bad every single opportunity they get. Only 6 democrats voted yea and 222 voted nay. This is just one of those situation that points out the real villains in this current government

Lets get back to the main question behind all these shutdown and possible emergency thingy. What democrats are doing can be discussed later. Lets talk about the core of the issue.

What is the magnitude of the issues created by illegal Mexican immigrants? Is that so big that would required a remediation plan worth 5.7 billion usd? Does it really bother Americans for not having a wall at the Mexican border?

Fascism is the new cult rising throught out the world since the last few years. Trump in US, Modi in India, Kim in N. Korea, Xingpin in China are just few prominent names in the list. Not good for the human race! The way Trump is moving, can actually lead to third world war.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:00:11 AM

....The way Trump is moving, can actually lead to third world war.
I am curious, can you support that assertion? I have to ask because this is the guy that seems to be heading toward SOLVING the NK problem, and several others.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 02:20:25 AM

Lets get back to the main question behind all these shutdown and possible emergency thingy. What democrats are doing can be discussed later. Lets talk about the core of the issue.

What is the magnitude of the issues created by illegal Mexican immigrants? Is that so big that would required a remediation plan worth 5.7 billion usd? Does it really bother Americans for not having a wall at the Mexican border?

Fascism is the new cult rising throught out the world since the last few years. Trump in US, Modi in India, Kim in N. Korea, Xingpin in China are just few prominent names in the list. Not good for the human race! The way Trump is moving, can actually lead to third world war.

Yes, lets get away from the actual topic of discussion about how Democrats are obstructionist failures so I  can use this as an opportunity to me make numerous unsubstantiated claims and accusations against those I do not agree with. Oh, I almost forgot, NAZI HITLER NAZI! There we go.

What nation are you from Chief Judges Fromafar?
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:09:22 AM

I am curious, can you support that assertion? I have to ask because this is the guy that seems to be heading toward SOLVING the NK problem, and several others.

Trump's biggest problem, the alleged Russian collusion, is actually directly preventing war with Russia.  I have no idea how bad the Russia relationship would be right now with an establishment hawk in charge. 
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:35:42 PM

Trump's biggest problem, the alleged Russian collusion, is actually directly preventing war with Russia.  I have no idea how bad the Russia relationship would be right now with an establishment hawk in charge. 

No, that makes no sense. Yes, I'm referring to what you said.

There is no chance of "war with Russia." Zero.

There is for warmongers, the possibility of the US supporting a middle eastern country and Russia supporting a different one, and there being a proxy war.

Russia -> Iran -> Syria
US -> Saudi -> Syria

Trump's moving US troops out, not in.

The Democratic alternative, Hillary Clinton, actively talked about war during her campaign.

All Russia is today is an economic adversary, and that to a minor degree. They are not even your friend. They're not trying to spread communism.
Realek

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:49:45 PM

Completely agree that the Democrats are at fault here. Hegemonic social media platforms silence the voice of anything just slightly right-wing, and does everything in their power to ensure left-wing propoganda is always on the first page of any news post.

And if they even see the word Trump, it's bashed in with rhetoric attacking individuals who are supporters - without even trying to tell the full story.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/272636/lefts-smirking-maga-kid-hoax-matthew-vadum

It's lucky that we're only starting to respond to media rhetoric and finally starting to reveal the true story. Sure, sometimes Trump says stupid things. Just because he's the first candidate who doesn't hide all of his ulterior motives and put up a false front of personality doesn't mean he's an unfit president.

Trump 2020. Hope the media finally smartens up and stops censoring half the story every day.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:33:00 PM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (10), suchmoon (4)

No, that makes no sense. Yes, I'm referring to what you said.

There is no chance of "war with Russia." Zero.

There is for warmongers, the possibility of the US supporting a middle eastern country and Russia supporting a different one, and there being a proxy war.

Russia -> Iran -> Syria
US -> Saudi -> Syria

Trump's moving US troops out, not in.

The Democratic alternative, Hillary Clinton, actively talked about war during her campaign.

All Russia is today is an economic adversary, and that to a minor degree. They are not even your friend. They're not trying to spread communism.

I disagree. We may not be overtly at war, but the amount of known, proven intelligence activities by both the US and Russia would amount to what would be considered a "cold war". You dont facilitate propaganda campaigns against "economic adversaries", nor do you get an agent caught holding Russian state secrets when you are dealing with a "fiscal antangonist".

I dont see it as a Repub or Dem fault. It's a executive branch vs legislative branch thing. Before Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh, this was a done deal. A resolution passed both House and Senate that would have funded government weeks ago. But Trump rejected it. So here we are.

It occurs to me, given that it will take 3-4 years to build the wall (that's kind by a magnitude) why are we defunding government when we have all the time in the world to solve this during 2019? We are still in court trying to get border landowners to cede land so the wall can even be built (as it stands, it would be impossible to build a continuous wall as the government does not own the land).. why is this such a big deal, that we cant pass a temporary resolution to get folks paid, guys vital to national security like the coast guard, air traffic controllers, the Secret Service?

Trump dug his own grave when he "owned" the shutdown. Despite what radical conservative pundits may say, the majority of polls (from both liberal and conservatively leaning outfits) say the people blame Trump. Not Pelosi. This cant end good for him. Pelosi has demonstrated she will obstruct him (which fills me with a perverse glee) at any cost; either this will go on until he is so unpopular he becomes impeachable, or he will have to cave, as he will get nothing done for the remainder of his time in office if this does not resolve.

Goodbye, the party of Lincoln. You let one guy wreck your shit . Trump accomplished what Democrats have been trying to do for the last 50 years.

it's a shame too. Conservatism is a necessary foil to liberal policies, abalance to check government spending. But you guys gambled and lost with these last few years.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 11:16:49 PM

I dont see it as a Repub or Dem fault....

Goodbye, the party of Lincoln. You let one guy wreck your shit . Trump accomplished what Democrats have been trying to do for the last 50 years.

Start off with some equivocation to absolve your own party of guilt and change the subject, then contradict yourself and shift to the shit slinging to your opponent. Cute.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:08:00 AM

Trump dug his own grave when he "owned" the shutdown. Despite what radical conservative pundits may say, the majority of polls (from both liberal and conservatively leaning outfits) say the people blame Trump. Not Pelosi. This cant end good for him. Pelosi has demonstrated she will obstruct him (which fills me with a perverse glee) at any cost; either this will go on until he is so unpopular he becomes impeachable, or he will have to cave, as he will get nothing done for the remainder of his time in office if this does not resolve.

The dem bill in the republican controlled senate today received more votes than the republican bill...  Yurtle the Turtle knows President Pussy Grabber lost this one big time when he declared he was proud to own this shit!  Trump lost the SOTU address battle today and backed away like a scarred little baby.  Pelosi is teaching the big baby a lesson.  If she gives into him now he will be back in March and every other time the government shuts down for whatever the fuck he wants.  A good parent doesn't give a child what he wants when he has a temper tantrum otherwise it just reinforces the bad behaviour.  Trump is taking a shit kicking in the polls on this, backed himself into a really bad corner and is going to look like more of a joke when Nancy is done spanking him!  Temper tantrums must have had a whole chapter in the art of the deal I guess eh?

The worlds greatest deal maker couldn't make a deal when his own party controlled the house and senate?  Now his brilliant idea for a deal is to negotiate with people who hate him and think he is a simpleton?

If the democrats give in then to be honest they should all be taken out back and put to pasture!

This is turning out even better than I expected, I thought Trump would have been smart enough to figure out he was beat by now but to be honest I hope he fucking holds out for another couple of months so more people can see how ridiculous he is!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:31:50 AM

Lately there have been quite a large number of Democrats who have become Republican. Do you think that they remained Democrat?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 06:10:22 AM

If the democrats give in then to be honest they should all be taken out back and put to pasture!

Better invest in some land now... I hear farmland in Canada is cheap. It has been non-stop talk from Democrats about Russia this, impeachment that, it is getting to the point where their word doesn't mean shit, even to Democrats. They have already lost, you just haven't figured it out yet.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:51:34 PM

I disagree. We may not be overtly at war, but the amount of known, proven intelligence activities by both the US and Russia would amount to what would be considered a "cold war". You dont facilitate propaganda campaigns against "economic adversaries", nor do you get an agent caught holding Russian state secrets when you are dealing with a "fiscal antangonist".

Why not?

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:53:58 PM

Any parent has seen this a few times, a child has a temper tantrum because Mom and Dad have said no to something.  Child acts irrational for a time and then finally realizes s/he can't win and come skulking back looking to save face and move on.

Trump caved to Pelosi on the SOTU address
Trump caved to Pelosi and Schumer on the wall.

The dems gave up absolutely NOTHING and Trump gave up his entire border wall scam!

It's amazing how people can't understand something so simple as Trump not being able to get a wall when he controlled the house and senate and yet somehow he's going to get his made up agenda from a dem house controlled by Nancy Pelosi...

Trumped got spanked like the little cry baby bitch he is, looks quite good on him!
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:16:47 PM

Any parent has seen this a few times, a child has a temper tantrum because Mom and Dad have said no to something.  Child acts irrational for a time and then finally realizes s/he can't win and come skulking back looking to save face and move on.

The dems gave up absolutely NOTHING and Trump gave up his entire border wall scam!

It's amazing how people can't understand something so simple as Trump not being able to get a wall when he controlled the house and senate and yet somehow he's going to get his made up agenda from a dem house controlled by Nancy Pelosi...

Trumped got spanked like the little cry baby bitch he is, looks quite good on him!

Have you ever considered writing for one of the fake news operations?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 11:50:11 PM

Any parent has seen this a few times, a child has a temper tantrum because Mom and Dad have said no to something.  Child acts irrational for a time and then finally realizes s/he can't win and come skulking back looking to save face and move on.

Just another example in a long list of examples of how eager the left is to suck down whatever turd the media wants to drop into their mouths. I guess we are just lucky there were no children being threatened over it this time. This is a temporary agreement of three weeks, likely just to get some paychecks flowing again so government workers aren't unnecessarily held hostage. Keep your fantasies of Pelosi spanking Trump to yourself, no one needs that visual.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:13:59 AM

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 03:44:07 AM

Check back with us in 3 weeks Captain Victory.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: