Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:08:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Hodlers have now turned to Traders?  (Read 664 times)
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 08:48:35 PM

Many hodlers now are selling their coins to have a capital for trading to recover their losses on this bear market. Well, I think for now that will be the best decision. The crypto market now is stable and it is good for trading.

What do you think guys is the best thing to do this time? Hodl and wait or Trade and get profit.
Considering the current market condition, I think trading the tokens will be a better option instead of allowing them to just remain in your wallet without adding to its quantity or value.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:54:50 PM

Many hodlers now are selling their coins to have a capital for trading to recover their losses on this bear market. Well, I think for now that will be the best decision. The crypto market now is stable and it is good for trading.

What do you think guys is the best thing to do this time? Hodl and wait or Trade and get profit.
Considering the current market condition, I think trading the tokens will be a better option instead of allowing them to just remain in your wallet without adding to its quantity or value.
There is a possibility to loss on other hand. Trading cryptocureencies is not easy like we did in 2017 when prices are high and suitable for trading. Many traders prefer to sell  altcoins crossly after getting expected result with one.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:15:11 PM

Trading is a good option to recover some of your portfolio but you have to be prepared for trading not just jumping in it. Those who are  selling nowadays will not have a big trading fund for sure.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:22:51 PM

Trading is a good option to recover some of your portfolio but you have to be prepared for trading not just jumping in it. Those who are  selling nowadays will not have a big trading fund for sure.
Now you can sell and start trading because all this year prices will continue to fall and just keep it is not usefull

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:31:07 PM

Now you can sell and start trading because all this year prices will continue to fall and just keep it is not usefull
I think you do not need to sell, it is better to keep the money already, and for trading it is better to take other means to learn to trade as this method will be much safer

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:31:41 PM

I think that this decision for most investors in the long term dictates the market, but I still think that the growth of the market will be, just everything rests during the time cycle.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:47:46 PM

If you have coins that have not fallen greatly in price, then why not sell them and replenish your revolving fund for trading?
I also think that this will be done correctly. In this case, you will not only be able to cover your losses, but also earn a profit.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:51:23 PM

Well, in your opinion are these people wrong? At the very least, they are late, they should take some time, things started to change course in February - March 2018, they should have sold something there! But unfortunately there are no predictions that the market will recover and prices fall further? They know they are in danger of selling at the wrong time.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:55:34 PM

I think it has to be the other way round, that is, most traders have now become hodlers. With the dire situation of the market, most trading analysis keep failing leaving traders with so much losses due to the difficulties experienced with functioning analysis.. This has led to traders becoming hodlers while the weather the storm hoping for more favorable conditions to return to the market.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:59:25 PM

I dont think that who ever is holding bitcoin need to sell and trade as you can trade the invested bitcoin in this bear market and lower your purchase price and increase the bitcoins volume in account, this is the best way to recover your loss in high invested coins.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:59:48 PM

Of course, if asked about this, it would be very profitable if we trade unless there are indeed some coins that we might not sell because of the token rule which causes us to keep holding tokens up to a certain time limit.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:03:25 PM

Many of holders decided to move on daily trading indeed. People got tired to wait for big and constant growing as we used to have in 2017. Only by daily trading its possible to earn something on the price difference instead of watching how bitcoin falling down and holding with hoping of 2017's coming back.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:03:29 PM

I doubt it. Hodlers are still hodlers and they don't want to put their money to risk. as for me I'm still holding and not going to try trading.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:10:15 PM

Well, in your opinion are these people wrong? At the very least, they are late, they should take some time, things started to change course in February - March 2018, they should have sold something there! But unfortunately there are no predictions that the market will recover and prices fall further? They know they are in danger of selling at the wrong time.
Not particulary in the wrong time of selling if they used it to other way of profiting. We need to be wise and do strategies, cause nothing happen if we just keep on waiting not unless it have potential in the future. 
Many holder's came into trading cause they found out that they could make money out their while waiting for the bullish and they have pleasure to do so.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:13:46 PM

I will choose to keep on holding since I have my different capital for trading. The market is stable and trading might be a good one but it will take a lot of work and you must know how to trade. Don’t just sold your holdings if you lose big money, have more patience and you can recover from that lose.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:19:50 PM

As for me, I do both, holding and trading. There are some coins I keep for very long term, those with very strong team, product and great vision. I trade some coins using TA, most times it works for me, sometimes it doesn't. Please if you don't understand trading, do not step in, you might get burnt.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:24:04 PM

If I am you why you don't try both while you are trading you are also holding a coin for you to be sure that you can get what lose for you. We 2 types of trading which is long term and short term trading if you chose long term trading that was holding the coin that have possibility for you to earn until the value rise up again on short term  or daily trading this is you need to monitor daily for you to sell and buy coins. But for me do it both.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:29:51 PM

For me, I would like to try trading but I don't have that enough time to look for good investmnet. I would just hold and keep wqiting until the right time comes. You can also get stressed at trading.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:38:21 PM

A lot of people have discovered that in most cases hodling isn't usually the best approach except you are investing for the long term and not short time. I've also discovered in my own that trading isn't as easy as it might seem, I'm still getting my way around it.
mailklue

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:46:42 PM

in my opinion it is better to sell your coins to get the initial capital to trade daily because the market conditions are bullish, but if your coins have the potential to hold them better because the price will soon increase, you can analyze with the active development team in collaborating with various types of real companies through the media their social.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: