Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Hodlers have now turned to Traders?  (Read 663 times)
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 03:58:19 AM

The market is really stable over past month hovering around $3500 to $4000 mark, really a good idea, but I do think to convert all holding investment for trading amount, can take a portion of all investment to be used for trading is a good idea as market is still not on upward trend, it is only going down.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:25:47 AM

If you CAN trade then sure do trading. But, if you suck at it then holding will be a better choice.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:47:33 AM

Many hodlers now are selling their coins to have a capital for trading to recover their losses on this bear market. Well, I think for now that will be the best decision. The crypto market now is stable and it is good for trading.

What do you think guys is the best thing to do this time? Hodl and wait or Trade and get profit.
Yea, trading is a way to make profit even on such bad bear market. Search for a new ways to make profits is better, than do nothing and see how your portfolio going down.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:54:18 AM

Many hodlers now are selling their coins to have a capital for trading to recover their losses on this bear market. Well, I think for now that will be the best decision. The crypto market now is stable and it is good for trading.

What do you think guys is the best thing to do this time? Hodl and wait or Trade and get profit.
Yea, trading is a way to make profit even on such bad bear market. Search for a new ways to make profits is better, than do nothing and see how your portfolio going down.
the best decision for now is to trade instead of having to hold a hold that spends a lot of time. provided you have to understand how to trade or at the expense of some of your funds for learning trading. I think it will be better than holding

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:04:30 AM

for me both holding cryptos and trading, but it's up to you what strategy for you to make profit this stable market, it's good to buy crypto now and hold for long term, but it's good trading as well with this condition of the market.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:21:07 AM

I dont think holder is a good term to call a long-term trader.
You misunderstood that. HODLER is long term holding not long term trader, OP didn't called holders as long term traders.

So, what you call holders are not becoming traders but they are trader who start trading their fund because of the market drops and trying to recover their loss.
Holders can shift to traders just to avoid further losses and they are trying revive their portfolio's though, I'll remain as a holder.
if they intend to become holders, they cannot sell in the middle of the road because of the current price conditions? that means they don't have the character as holders, because when you become a holder then trust and patience for the coin they buy must be there, if they turn into traders because of the price conditions they are not actual holders #imo
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:30:07 AM

if they intend to become holders, they cannot sell in the middle of the road because of the current price conditions? that means they don't have the character as holders, because when you become a holder then trust and patience for the coin they buy must be there, if they turn into traders because of the price conditions they are not actual holders #imo
If they are holding, they can hold for as long as they like. Even for a day. Buy a coin today, hold it for a week and then sell it. You are still a holder. You can sell whenever you like. That is why it is important to fix some specific goals of profit/loss. Trading is something totally different than holding.
Just remember, the price is bound to increase in the long run. So long run holders actually will be making profit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:25:05 AM

How can this be possible when there's literally no liquidity in the market? Unfortunately a lot of low quality assets have turned many investors into bag holders for now and not much profits can be made in a bear market from these sorts of investments so it's probably best to wait for the next time the market sees a major turn around as there should be some gains if the projects are of good quality

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:46:48 AM

It is depends on that person, but i think some traders already take a rest and change to holder to make sure their assets is safe. Like some of my friends they not trading very much for now because bear market not really good to do trade.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:01:00 AM

if they intend to become holders, they cannot sell in the middle of the road because of the current price conditions?
It's why holders are turning into traders, they can shift at any moment that they want and they can break their strategy for being a long term holder in the middle of journey.
that means they don't have the character as holders
Characters are useless if your fund is starting to melt.
because when you become a holder then trust and patience for the coin they buy must be there, if they turn into traders because of the price conditions they are not actual holders #imo
There's nothing wrong if you will be called trader or holder, there's no problem on it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 08:03:21 AM

I'm still hodling my assets but I trade as well. It is not easy to trade in this market though. Most coin volumes are very low and not encouraging. Best to keep holding while taking time off crypto

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:04:58 AM

With this current market's situation, most of hodlers aims to trade because in trading there would be a chance of earning even not that much while in holding there is no assurance of when you can meet profit.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:08:06 AM

if I think I want to get better profits, I think I will hold back some time to wait for the bear market to be really stable, because now the market price is still not good, so I prefer to hold it back.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 08:25:25 AM

As expected, you cannot continue to just hold your cryptocurrencies without thinking of another diversification move to expand your portfolio. It is good to always trade your holdings.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:12:23 AM

My current practice is to insist on holding the altcoin in my hand. If there is any remaining funds, I will buy some cheap ICO tokens.

rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:47:52 AM

In my opinion, that is what makes the market have difficulty moving up, yes, because there are so many holders who sell their coins because they cannot bear to keep seeing market conditions like this. Yes it seems that trading will be the best choice for now, but still we have to trade wisely and not be greedy and without research.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:54:40 AM

What do we expect in the market now. If we will continue to hold and let it stay on the wallet the price will continue to fall.
We need to do the trading and make sure that we can stay healthy in the market. we should be wise in this kind of season or we will be in lose.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:01:09 AM

Ill think that's the best decision are make for now, Because the market was not stable the prices of the coins. So that's why some holder are going to be trader so that they cannot waste of their time in crypto.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 11:04:00 AM

as market gives with the drawing on movement with the exchange, trader might gains with chance as expending use with decision of release on possession of resource.
as the use on modest with work on occupation have with the masses on improving values on consequence with the authorization of the real factors.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:13:04 AM

Maybe because they learned how to trade and they wanted to cumulate more coins before the enxt bull run. But I do not recommend trading to newbies, before you start, learn something, buy some good trading bots with signals and probably it will work!

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: