Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:11:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ...  (Read 843 times)
zitoken (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:00:09 PM

You are most welcome to give your feedback on our project. Regarding clear information about change, our team had been talking to a wide range of people and consumers  interested specially on blockchain games on geek events.

We realised that previous model it was not attending pains of the market based in this informations , the main difficult of game developers is to get support for their games and to be conneceted with games lovers.

So we decided to change it for an innovator and pioneer model, on which support this niche.

Well ok, which blockchain game event was this? I can't find your project being mentioned on any event, perhaps you can give an evidence in form of your team's nametag on said event(s)?

And I shall assume as the community had decided that this is the best suited model, this is the final and it will not be replaced with other projects anymore?
Be advised that the change happened in a mix of opinions, stratregies and pains of the market as we explained, events it was only one of our channels. We mentioned geek events, right? When we mention geek events we are refering to local communities, not big events such as GamesBeat Summit . Also be informed that we never participed as an Exhibitor or Sponsor, even because our focus it was research.

This is the final version to be launched in the market...
zitoken (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:06:49 PM

good hard work this project will be succes hopefully do that

Thanks for your support... Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:21:43 PM

You are most welcome to give your feedback on our project. Regarding clear information about change, our team had been talking to a wide range of people and consumers  interested specially on blockchain games on geek events.

We realised that previous model it was not attending pains of the market based in this informations , the main difficult of game developers is to get support for their games and to be conneceted with games lovers.

So we decided to change it for an innovator and pioneer model, on which support this niche.

Well ok, which blockchain game event was this? I can't find your project being mentioned on any event, perhaps you can give an evidence in form of your team's nametag on said event(s)?

And I shall assume as the community had decided that this is the best suited model, this is the final and it will not be replaced with other projects anymore?
Be advised that the change happened in a mix of opinions, stratregies and pains of the market as we explained, events it was only one of our channels. We mentioned geek events, right? When we mention geek events we are refering to local communities, not big events such as GamesBeat Summit . Also be informed that we never participed as an Exhibitor or Sponsor, even because our focus it was research.

This is the final version to be launched in the market...

Ookayyy, so basically you're saying that there's no way to prove that the sudden and drastic change was due to (as you claimed) community's demand? Convenient.

And you're sure you'll stick to this model despite the possibility that your said "community" demand another change?
zitoken (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:36:54 AM

I think we was much clear about "why" the change and to launch it in the market...The main vision of this model is to benefit not one or two games, the main vision of this model is to benefit all ecossystem of blockchain games  Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:43:19 AM

I think we was much clear about "why" the change and to launch it in the market...The main vision of this model is to benefit not one or two games, the main vision of this model is to benefit all ecossystem of blockchain games  Smiley

Then I'll take this as a confirmation that you'll stick to this model disregarding any future demands from your "community" and proceed to discuss about this model.

First of all, this crowdfunding certainly will work like an escrow where the funds collected will only be released to developer if certain criteria are met?
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:24:14 PM

Beta will be launched later in June, but do not know what date it will launch,
if it is still a secret this will be a surprise to the token holders, already impatient how the beta will run later

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
zitoken (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:38:00 PM

Then I'll take this as a confirmation that you'll stick to this model disregarding any future demands from your "community" and proceed to discuss about this model.

First of all, this crowdfunding certainly will work like an escrow where the funds collected will only be released to developer if certain criteria are met?
Exactly. Each game campaign will have its own Escrow Account, the main advantage of Escrow Account in our case is transparency, because any backer can check the balance in public mode during all campaign, and of course security of the funds as well. 

Each developer/campaign creator will need to pass for the AML/KYC process as criteria before to receive any amount.
zitoken (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:45:08 PM

An additional information, all game campaigns approved are filtered manually to avoid frauds and suspect schemes...
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:40:40 AM

Exactly. Each game campaign will have its own Escrow Account, the main advantage of Escrow Account in our case is transparency, because any backer can check the balance in public mode during all campaign, and of course security of the funds as well. 

Each developer/campaign creator will need to pass for the AML/KYC process as criteria before to receive any amount.

Ok, and what wil be the milestone or criteria for the escrow to release funds? In spite of having manually filtering game, there still rooms for unfortunate events like game failed to be developed or worse, fraud that's built on a really neat scheme
zitoken (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:28:27 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 10:15:47 PM by zitoken

I think we was much clear about "why" the change and to launch it in the market...The main vision of this model is to benefit not one or two games, the main vision of this model is to benefit all ecossystem of blockchain games  Smiley

Ok, and what wil be the milestone or criteria for the escrow to release funds? In spite of having manually filtering game, there still rooms for unfortunate events like game failed to be developed or worse, fraud that's built on a really neat scheme

We are sharing some criterias used by us before to approve any campaign and to release funds:  Smiley

1. Full details about team and company behind the game
2. Only ideias about games (games wth 0% of development will be rejected)
3. It's required to have developed at least 30% of the game or Beta Version
4. Campaign creator need to be approved on our KYC process
5. Until Q4 2019 we will be accepting only games developed on the following Blockchain Protocols: EOS, Ethereum, Tron
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:04:25 PM

We are sharing some criterias used by us before to approve any campaign and to release funds:  Smiley

2. Only ideias about games are not accepted
5. Until Q4 2019 we will be accepting only games developed on Ethereum Blockchain

Replying to your point 1 and 4 Combined, all of the people on the project will need to perform KYC? And I'm very unclear about point 2, ideas about game are not acceptable? So on what category should they build their project on?
zitoken (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:27:48 AM

5. Until Q4 2019 we will be accepting only games developed on Ethereum Blockchain

Replying to your point 1 and 4 Combined, all of the people on the project will need to perform KYC? And I'm very unclear about point 2, ideas about game are not acceptable? So on what category should they build their project on?
Point 1 and 4, only the campaign creator need to perform our KYC process, but we investage all members and their roles behind the game.
zitoken (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:29:47 AM

About point 2 ( games wth 0% of development will be rejected, no chance to be approved ).
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:59:50 AM

#Auth & Report Post

Bitcointalk Username : Gayong88
Twitter Profile Link     : https://twitter.com/RosellaGirl87
Telegram Username   : @RosellaGirl87
Link Profil Facebook   : https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004981051536
Wallet Erc20              : 0x1fbED16C868d8609F19557CDcF765dB1e791AF9A

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:47:59 AM

And what benefits for investors here? I mean what will get investors who invest in such games? Will they get some % of  profit from this games? At last from what I noticed - games on blokchains not popular nowdays...
zitoken (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:06:22 AM

And what benefits for investors here? I mean what will get investors who invest in such games? Will they get some % of  profit from this games? At last from what I noticed - games on blokchains not popular nowdays...
Thanks for your questions magisterr. Great points!

Soon our crowdfunding platform will be open for campaign creators/game developers and backers.

Any game developer will need to inform in advance, before we approve any campaign about Which rewards will be offered for contributors, How this rewards will be delivered and When will be delivered.

Zitoken Project will offer rewards in ZIT our utility token to support the development of the first games as well. 
zitoken (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:08:22 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 06:48:41 PM by zitoken

And what benefits for investors here? I mean what will get investors who invest in such games? Will they get some % of  profit from this games? At last from what I noticed - games on blokchains not popular nowdays...
Indeed. Nowadays Blockchain Games are not popular, this is one of the reasons on which we decide to create Zitoken Project, we are committed to help blockchain games become popular

Our main mission is not only to support the development of blockchain games, but also their mass adoption, our Crowdfunding will be a great channel to bring this games (Dapps) to real world.
zitoken (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:16:53 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2019, 11:07:56 PM by zitoken

FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT July 04th, 2019:

AIRDROP FOR CONTENT CREATORS (Youtubers , Bloggers, Journalists)
Our Airdrop for content creators is live.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5161493.msg51701503
zitoken (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:00:02 AM

Telegram/Twitter Airdrop FINISHED SUCCESSFULLY. Thank you everyone Smiley
zitoken (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 03:29:39 PM

FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT November 17th, 2019:

Our first version of Zitoken Platform is live! Beta test is running with high performace Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: