Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2019, 12:28:48 PM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REQUEST] For CryptoImperator to Release All Public Addresses  (Read 429 times)
anonymousminer

Activity: 602
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:21:18 PM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (10), hybridsole (2), minerjones (1), jackbauercsgo (1)

I am writing this today to have a very transparent request to CryptoImperaror for all public addresses to all coins created.  There are trackers for several other coin makers out there.  I believe we need one for the CryptoImperator coins.  This is not meant in any way to sound like a negative, but checks and balances never hurt anyone.  I own enough of these coins that a tracker would certainly make me feel better as I believe the crypto collectibles market is still infantile.  With the combination of precious metals and smaller load amounts, I believe these will be highly sought after in the coming years as Casascius and Lealana become out of reach for the vast majority of people.   

MANTIS CRYPTOS & PHYSIBIT - The best places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerjones
Mantis
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1855

Got physical crypto?

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 04:41:28 PM

Yes, agreed.
Would be nice to be able to add this information to the reference thread.

Definitely something that would be helpful when referencing all the CI coins Cheesy

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
CryptoImperator
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1168

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 04:42:07 PM
Merited by greenplastic (5), yogg (2), hybridsole (2)

You are completely right!

In fact an Address Explorer was available before I took the website down to remodel it (Yes, a long work in progress I hope to finish really soon) at http://uberbills.com

I will work to release that list in a clear and easy way very soon Smiley
minerjones
Mantis
Copper Member
Legendary

Got physical crypto?

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 04:50:52 PM

In fact an Address Explorer was available before I took the website down to remodel it (Yes, a long work in progress I hope to finish really soon) at http://uberbills.com

Thank you Cheesy

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
anonymousminer

Activity: 602
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:02:43 PM

Thank you!!

MANTIS CRYPTOS & PHYSIBIT - The best places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
teeGUMES

Activity: 798
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:24:10 PM

If you dont have time to turn it all into a website there are some very capable people that can assist here too. I believe Anduck did the BTCC Mint one and rusbitcoinuser has a casascius one always being updated with cool new info.
krogothmanhattan
Krogoth

Activity: 868
Merit: 1464

Escrow Service & ฿it฿ills Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 05:33:09 PM

If you dont have time to turn it all into a website there are some very capable people that can assist here too. I believe Anduck did the BTCC Mint one and rusbitcoinuser has a casascius one always being updated with cool new info.

And yogg did the Satori one http://satoritool.site/

███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███
KROGOTHMANHATTANESCROW
SERVICE
███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███

`▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄`
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████▌█████████████▌█████████████                      ▐████
████▌████████████▀████████▄█████▄         █████████████████
████▌████████████████▄██████████▄         ████████████████
████▌████████▐█▄████████▀█████████▀        ▄███████████████
████▌█████████████████████▀█████         ▄█████████████████
████▌█████████████▌█████████████         ████         ▐████
████▌█████████████▌█████████████         ████         ▐████
████▌█████████████▌█████████████         ███▀         ▐████
████▌█████████████▌█████████████         █▀           ▐████
████▄█████████████▌█████████████                      █████
███████▄██████████▌█████████████                   ▄███████
██████████▄███████▌█████████████                ▄██████████
██████████████████▌█████████████             ▄█████████████
██████████████████▌█████████████          ▄████████████████
████████████████████▄███████████       ▄███████████████████
███████████████████████▄████████    ▄██████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄█████▄██████████████████████████
`▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀`
███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███

Reliable escrow service at your disposal

███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███▮▮▮███
Agrawas

Activity: 364
Merit: 258

It's all about BTC

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 06:55:48 PM

Never knew about this site, great place to see overall picture of the status for Satori coins.

YOUR KEYS, YOUR COINS   ----  https://efin.cx/?rc=NUQON

Love to GAMBLE?? ---- Try https://www.cryptobet.com/register/LAJ_QTQOM

You want more details about TokenPay, Efin, Cryptobet, the whole ecosystem and their partnerships, ping me..
CryptoImperator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 10:57:02 PM

That sounds really good!

I have posted now the addresses referring to all sold Doge Coins:

https://cryptoimperator.com/doge-addresses/ (CVS files)

If someone wants to make a Coin Explorer I will be happy to host/link it from the website and send a coin his way.

I am processing and sorting the BTC addresses now Smiley

hybridsole

Activity: 919
Merit: 716

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:02:28 PM

That sounds really good!

I have posted now the addresses referring to all sold Doge Coins:

https://cryptoimperator.com/doge-addresses/ (CVS files)

If someone wants to make a Coin Explorer I will be happy to host/link it from the website and send a coin his way.

I am processing and sorting the BTC addresses now Smiley

Thank you for the transparency.  This goes a long way to making CI coins collectible for years to come.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1790

Coldkey™ -- coldkey.eu

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:05:52 PM

Never knew about this site, great place to see overall picture of the status for Satori coins.

Thank you for linking it Krogoth Smiley
Yes. It's a bit broken lately. My code is based on an external tool to analyze addresses and that started to crash quite often these days.
I'm working to resolve this. This issue also is blocking me of making that BTCC tracker I was working on.
Quite a bit challenging to scan through 10,000's of addresses without hosting full node.

However, please release addresses. Smiley
I may end up making a single physical crypto tracking website for major loaded cryptos.

CryptoImperator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 11:49:06 AM
Merited by minerjones (1), greenplastic (1), Ticked (1), Hox (1)

After an interesting night: https://cryptoimperator.com/coin-addresses/

All coin addresses up to 2018 except for the Rocket coin.

Hope it is helpful.

minerjones
Mantis
Copper Member
Legendary

Got physical crypto?

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 12:43:30 PM

Hope it is helpful.

Thank you much for this needed information.

So looking at the data from the 10,000 bit btc coins you released, it appears that there were then 55 DIY coins?
Has this been stated previously / elsewhere?
I know that the encyclopedia just lumps the DIY/Non-Serialized together as a lump "400" coins

CryptoImperator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 01:33:20 PM

Hope it is helpful.

Thank you much for this needed information.

So looking at the data from the 10,000 bit btc coins you released, it appears that there were then 55 DIY coins?
Has this been stated previously / elsewhere?
I know that the encyclopedia just lumps the DIY/Non-Serialized together as a lump "400" coins

DIY number is lower I think.

As some of the 500 coins had some defects and I discarded them. I have them somewhere stored, will find them and see how many there are.
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1139

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:16:30 PM

I haven't checked my collection, but there are some "zombie" 10k doge coins out there, are those depicted in this .zip?  From my knowledge there are maybe 10-15 of them out there, that are assembled but not funded.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
CryptoImperator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:20:32 PM

I haven't checked my collection, but there are some "zombie" 10k doge coins out there, are those depicted in this .zip?  From my knowledge there are maybe 10-15 of them out there, that are assembled but not funded.

Yes!

They are included, but I have added a second column with "Notes" where it says that those coins were damaged in shipping. That happens to other coins which were lost/damaged and hence are not funded.
wheelz1200
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:21:38 PM

I haven't checked my collection, but there are some "zombie" 10k doge coins out there, are those depicted in this .zip?  From my knowledge there are maybe 10-15 of them out there, that are assembled but not funded.

Yes!

They are included, but I have added a second column with "Notes" where it says that those coins were damaged in shipping. That happens to other coins which were lost/damaged and hence are not funded.

Great! Is there a mintage number for the "zombie" coins?  Always wondered how many were out there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
CryptoImperator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:35:52 PM

I haven't checked my collection, but there are some "zombie" 10k doge coins out there, are those depicted in this .zip?  From my knowledge there are maybe 10-15 of them out there, that are assembled but not funded.

Yes!

Great! Is there a mintage number for the "zombie" coins?  Always wondered how many were out there.

Yes! By checking the file 34 coins can be considered "zombie" coins.

wheelz1200
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:38:30 PM

Yes!

Yes! By checking the file 34 coins can be considered "zombie" coins.

Thank you sir very helpful.  I will check the files when I get a chance and go to my collection to see what I got Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
jackbauercsgo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 92

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:42:10 PM

Totally unrelated, but I would love a DIY or Loaded DOGE coin if that's available
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.