Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ready to Jump in Crypto. Again! (Looking for Advise)  (Read 4257 times)
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:22:03 PM

Hello Everyone.

So next two days i'm going to buy some Bitcoins for long term investments.

I'm also going to invest in https://trust-mining.com because of clound mining and the possibility for big growing..PoS clound mining looks very interesting for me..

Please advise any other good coins with big future, or maybe another PoS mining services.

Thank You!  Cool

Don't be rush. The market is fall again. I'm waiting when btc fall to $3000 price Wink

Better to invest not when coin (bitcoin or any other) is falling down - it's way to loose. Wait for uptrend first
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chrisridley

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:38:07 PM

Try clound mining with edinarcoin It's fully safety and stable.

Thank You! where i can read about this more detailed?

full detail here https://edinarcoin.com/it/, apparently they have contract that give you 0.65% per day, which is a nice revenue
0.65% per day is good revenue there. PoS mining has always been proven profitable and also is a good sign to make profits. I had previously went into some of the PoS minings and have proved profitable. Investing in a correct project can make us have good stable income and this project has that stability.
0,65% in a day more rational for us and also its more secure if we invest in another projects that has no certainity for us to earn profits.personally i am prefer to invest on it.

yeah see this https://trust-mining.com/, you can start as a low as $100 as investment, and gain 0.65% and it's customable
I am new and i want to invest.Is this website is secure?
According to my research and more detailed information about this project, i assume this project being genuine as the income here is much stable and worth investing into this cloud mining services. We get 0.65% share daily for the amount of EDR we hold and it is what makes us earn a passive income out of our investments.
Have you invested any of your money into Edinarcoin Cloud Mining?
Before instructing others, you should personally go with the project and only than share your opinions on the project. Did you get 0.65% of the total amount of EDR you hold? Also did you face any problems/issues investing into Edinarcoin?
Investors would actually like to know all these details which will make their investments easier and also perhaps some new investors may gain enough profits if they invest into a correct project.

I mine EDR scince some time ago.. and have a small daily income Wink

Your coins are always on your own wallet and you can withdraw and exchange it at any time Wink
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:55:53 PM

chrisridley
I agree, this project has gained considerable popularity in recent days, I mean 2019. If there continue to be stable payments, this platform will gain even more investors. Now is a very good time to enter.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BTC Carl

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:23:45 PM

Hi from Bangkok to everyone!)
After a 24 hours flight, Im landed with some thoughts.
I have a many reasons to be here in this forum.
And the main of this i have a money for crypto projects!
My last experience was not successful, and others not ideal too.
So, now i feel that i'm ready for new experience!

I don't want to lose my money again. Im looking for stability projects without xxxxxxx-profit but with selfmanagement options. (pryvat keys and etc.)
I'm a beginner forum user but thinking about security all the time! )) Especially last 2 months.
It can be not a cosmic profit but stable.

The mining is not a profitable source at this moment. ICO is dead and not popular as some time ago. Also I don't have a lot of free time for trading.

So i need your opinions, advises and maybe partnership from profi and beginners. Huh
I think that now is a best time for cryptocurrencies investments because its very quietly time.
Maybe i'm wrong, but i feel it like a calm before the storm.

Nice post Smiley btw what are you doing in Bangkok?  Smiley
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:26:21 PM

I want you to keep in mind that ever since you asked question about what to do in other for you to make profit not losses like your previous investment as a newbie, the thread you opened have make you a target for crypto scammer and I firstly advice you not to do any secret investment or buy coins that doesnt have huge community support. With that been said, the best coin you can invest in is bitcoin and this current time is the time for you to buy it and hold till next halving which is 25 May 2020

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:32:30 PM

Since you have been here before my advice for you is to keep your head up and maintain the situation effectively I think is the only way to succeed Also be aware that market condition is very bad at this time

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Ken Guru (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:22:54 AM

I want you to keep in mind that ever since you asked question about what to do in other for you to make profit not losses like your previous investment as a newbie, the thread you opened have make you a target for crypto scammer and I firstly advice you not to do any secret investment or buy coins that doesnt have huge community support. With that been said, the best coin you can invest in is bitcoin and this current time is the time for you to buy it and hold till next halving which is 25 May 2020

Thank you! It's really valued advice! But what about other coins? And how about investing in mining?

Thank You!
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:53:29 AM

I don't want to lose my money again. Im looking for stability projects without xxxxxxx-profit but with selfmanagement options. (pryvat keys and etc.)
I'm a beginner forum user but thinking about security all the time! )) Especially last 2 months.

The mining is not a profitable source at this moment. ICO is dead and not popular as some time ago. Also I don't have a lot of free time for trading.

So i need your opinions, advises and maybe partnership from profi and beginners. Huh
I think that now is a best time for cryptocurrencies investments because its very quietly time.
If you want to enter again in the market, you should not do the past mistakes that you did. The investment strategy that you should do is depend on the money that you have. All of the investments here are so risky so you must be careful for you to protect your investment.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:40:46 AM

Become investor use long term period is the answer but you need to see the trend, is good or bad for investment activity?. Second thing is you need alternative income out side crypto market, this step is to protect your asset when investment goes wrong. Last thing is leave crypto now and built off line business, is more profitable right now.

AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:45:53 AM

If you want to enter again in the market, you should not do the past mistakes that you did. The investment strategy that you should do is depend on the money that you have. All of the investments here are so risky so you must be careful for you to protect your investment.

You are right market now is not friendly at all! My suggestion is to wait. Investments in bitcoin looks like the best solution but it's only falling down again.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:24:24 AM

Since you are open for partnerships what i wanna say is a simple advice and that is to observe the community first,learn the people whos will be trying to approach you in many aspect specially you mentioned amount of $10,000 in which a decent amount

Never forget that scammers here in forum are just step away from you,and they will be going after your money,so be aware
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:09:38 AM

Hello Everyone.

I'm also going to invest in https://trust-mining.com because of clound mining and the possibility for big growing..PoS clound mining looks very interesting for me..

Please advise any other good coins with big future, or maybe another PoS mining services.

Thank You!  Cool

in my opinion you should avoid cloud mining, because most cloud mining ends badly, if you have enough capital you should buy a miner, I think it's safer than cloud mining.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:38:43 AM

Hello Everyone.

Thank You!  Cool

in my opinion you should avoid cloud mining, because most cloud mining ends badly, if you have enough capital you should buy a miner, I think it's safer than cloud mining.
I advice the same, avoiding cloud mining services! I think buying miners is very expensive, why not to settle with bitcoins and saving only them. Risks are much less, I always recommend buying some other altcoin too, why not, that`s a good start. I recommend researching some pos coin, its better to buy some coins and stake them, its safer than cloud mining!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:09:08 AM

full detail here https://edinarcoin.com/it/, apparently they have contract that give you 0.65% per day, which is a nice revenue
0.65% per day is good revenue there. PoS mining has always been proven profitable and also is a good sign to make profits. I had previously went into some of the PoS minings and have proved profitable. Investing in a correct project can make us have good stable income and this project has that stability.
0,65% in a day more rational for us and also its more secure if we invest in another projects that has no certainity for us to earn profits.personally i am prefer to invest on it.

yeah see this https://trust-mining.com/, you can start as a low as $100 as investment, and gain 0.65% and it's customable

yes it is this is an old project with confirmed ico, so there is no scam here, they have now a good pos coin with a good platform to invest

take a look at https://wallet.edinarcoin.com/?r=maximum-idea
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:15:59 AM

yes it is this is an old project with confirmed ico, so there is no scam here, they have now a good pos coin with a good platform to invest

That is right. I confirmed too that the Edinarcoin have an ICO and so this is a scam free for us. What is more good for this is good thing to invest here.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:20:50 AM

More people are talking about the Edinarcoin. I have been look for it and more crypto people are trusting this. As I go through the Edinarcoin, it has a good profitable rate that makes my interest into it even more.
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:20:01 AM

Thank you! It's really valued advice! But what about other coins? And how about investing in mining?

Thank You!

The altcoin can give you a profit if you can analyze and find the right coins and I am sure that the altcoin will be profitable too. I agree with hulla said, that investing in bitcoin is the best at the moment, but I would suggest to you, don't go all in with all the money but buy from small amount first and then buy again if the price is down and so on. I don't suggest you to investing in mining as right now, mining is not profitable especially if you decide to buy hardware to mining bitcoin because the difficulty still on the high and you need a big hashrate to get a big reward.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
privetbitcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:04:12 PM

It's strange, but i can't create new wallet following this link
chrisridley

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:57:03 PM

It's strange, but i can't create new wallet following this link

Try another browser.
Also you can create only 2 accounts from one IP address.
Ken Guru (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:20:13 PM

Have you heard about Xena Exchange? It’s a next gen crypto exchange with a superior trading terminal, extremely low latency with 1 Mil orders per second passthrough, proprietary trading signals and a market barometer, giving you access to advanced market analytics and quality news feed on one page. Margin trading is coming next month with up to x100 leverage, along with perpetual contacts for top currencies. I highly recommend this exchange, made by professionals for professionals.
http://xena.exchange/about/terminal?utm_source=btt&utm_medium=mailing

Thank You! but as i mention before i dont have much time for trading Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: