Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:38:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to invest in Ethereum or wait for Ethereum 2.0? I want to invest 5k  (Read 336 times)
jameswar1955 (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:35:20 PM

I have 5k and i want to invest in Ethereum. But i read that Ethereum 2.0 will come soon.

Would you invest the 5k tomorrow in Ethereum or wait for Ethereum 2.0?
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:55:38 PM

I have 5k and i want to invest in Ethereum. But i read that Ethereum 2.0 will come soon.

Given the current market situation, I suggest you base your investment also on the basis of technical analysis confirmations, usually influenced by the bitcoin trend

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:27:57 PM

I think that you should first of all start from the state of the market at the moment when you plan to invest. I think that you can invest in Ethereum, but only when It falls back to 80 or even 70 dollars.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:44:48 PM

Investing into Ethereum at this stage is the best decision because the price is very cheap and also with the upcoming upgrade of Ethereum the price of Ethereum would rise very high. This would occur as a result of the increase demand in the accumulation of ETH.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:33:29 PM

Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor, expert or professional, so please take any advice I give, with a grain of salt, as it is only of my personal opinion.

It is a really tough call because Constantinople has been delayed for another month, due to the security bugs they've found.
Whether you decide to invest now or not, is subjective upon whatever reasons you might have for investing in the first place.
Many people are motivated by different things.
   Are you investing to hold, or to make a quick turnaround? Remember, whatever is good for a goose, isn't necessarily good for the gander, you know? Personally, myself would probably invest a little before the update, especially if they're really going to add proof of stake to the new model
(I'm not entirely sure). The way I see it, my main goal personally,  would be to invest when the market is at what might be considered a very low point.
   if you invest later, and the price of Ethereum skyrockets, dues to its a major upgrade, you'll be angry with you're self for missing out.

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:40:15 PM

I'd invest now. If you invest earlier you have a chance of claiming airdrops and getting more coins if it forks. I don't think the fork will split ETH but a rule of thumb says that the earlier you get the coin the better as long as it's not the ATH Wink
That 30 USD pump and dump proved that ETH is weak so make sure you really want this coin. If you want it it's a good moment to buy but it's so weak that it could as well go 20% down if they mess up the fork.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:53:41 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 12:48:23 AM by bitcoin31

Better to invest to ethereum and not to wait for the ethereum 2.0 . Because we know that ethereum is unique and very potential maybe once the ethereun 2.0 once release to the market they have many buyer because it's new but only few months I think will be shine snd ethereum will shine as always and become more better to all cryptocurrency.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:00:36 PM

No need to wait until Ethereum will cost 1k dollars. invest now and later you can earn very well

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:01:25 PM

Ethererum 2.0 means the hybrid system has already implemented and what are you looking from this? buy while ethereum has already moved to the hybrid system means you must prepare a lot of your money consider less inflation due to the implementation of ice age protocol.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:21:13 AM

For me, I would invest in eth rather than following this so called eth 2.0 because eth will be eth and no alts can ever replace it. In fact you should invest in eth right now because it's cheap.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:46:17 AM

Buy the rumor and sell the fact. After Ethereum 2.0 price discovery will validate old news and you will be late for investing further. In this case buying now will give a more advantage to investor who know what he is doing.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:47:24 AM

This is just my opinion /

I think you should not wait for ETH 2.0, as we have no guarantee that one or more delays may occur. But clearly, as soon as the Hard Fork Constantinople takes place, it will spur to growth and then the price for the purchase will be unfavorable.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:03:48 AM

I think Ethereum will pump when it close to the Ethereum 2.0 then you can find a good bottom to invest in right now. Please do your own research before investing it.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 01:46:44 AM

why should you wait later? when prices are low, now is the right time for you to enter the market of Etherum. With 5k of capital you have you will have eth with a large amount and the opportunity to take advantage is also great
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:51:41 AM

Invest on the current state of ethereum today, then harvest after the ethereum 2.0 serenity. That's the best plan to take over. Then expect profit after a year or two in the cryptocurrency space.

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:56:45 AM

invest now until the ETH you buy changes to ETH 2.0 and you will make a profit, ETH 2.0 (Hardfork ETH Constantinople) will occur at the end of next February, and I think the ETH price is still low and if you buy it now it's very worth holding until the HF happens

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:00:57 AM

I think it is good time to invest in Ethereum, you are not going to have Ethereum at such low price once it launches the Ethereum version 2.0, for your info, altcoin market has broken a record of being bearish for a long time at a row and it's almost 300 days. So, I think bullish market may come anytime from the current market.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:17:21 AM

I would say, ethereum is safe choice. It's bound to rise sooner or later. But, you can never guess the market condition, so buy using dollar cost averaging.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:36:42 AM

I guess now is a right time to buy ETH, price is so low. Divide your funds on 5-10 parts and start to buy ETH by a small parts, looking on the market conditions.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:58:16 AM

The upgrade is been postponed but that doesn't mean you shouldn't invest because its just a normal upgrade not blockchain split so you are safe investing now or wait till 2.0 upgrade is completed

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: