Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to invest in Ethereum or wait for Ethereum 2.0? I want to invest 5k  (Read 336 times)
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:04:08 PM

You should invest now because if you wait, you will miss the opportunity to buy ETH at the current low price. Try to own a lot of ETH and altcoin in the bear market and wait for a bull market to appear

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 03:20:49 PM

I have 5k and i want to invest in Ethereum. But i read that Ethereum 2.0 will come soon.

Would you invest the 5k tomorrow in Ethereum or wait for Ethereum 2.0?
I think for now we are only sure of the stability of Ethereum, we are not too certain of how the Ethereum 2.0 would be. It may not have an acceptable price like the current Ethereum.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:23:33 PM

I think its a good choice to invest in Ethereum now because its has dropped too much from its previous high and now it has  stabilized its price due to upcoming fork and it may give you some decent profits in month or 2 months.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:40:50 PM

I heard about Ethereum 2.0 but I don't think that it will be released in the nearest future. I think it would be better to stay in usd or bitcoin. I don't suggest invest in Ethereum before Constantinople, if team will delay it again, Eth will fall in several times.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:44:12 PM

The market situation actually isn't motivating many people to invest in cryptocurrencies generally. Ethereum is indeed a highly valuable altcoin, but I think you should diversify your investment among many coins and tokens, to minimize the level of risk.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:06:51 PM

One should be careful of falling victim of similar thing that happened to traders or investors when the hardfork of ethereum was announced.
It is always good for a coin to rise naturally, than for it to quickly pump because of that news and then dump when the news is not available again.
If I were yo, I would wait for a major news that will bring great value.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:13:31 PM

If I had that 5k dollars, I'd rather to split it to 50 50 and goin' to invest that 50 now, then invest the next 50 before the constantionple.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:35:23 AM

Nobody know that ethereum price will drop or rise when hard fork is happened, so it's just a gambling game, buy now and pray for the price rise later or wait for hard fork happened and then start to buying cheap token. Anyway, If I've $5k I won't put all the money in Ethereum.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:13:45 AM

I have 5k and i want to invest in Ethereum. But i read that Ethereum 2.0 will come soon.

Would you invest the 5k tomorrow in Ethereum or wait for Ethereum 2.0?
in my own opinion probably  buying the real ethereum is still the best idea since it's very cheap and most popular than that upcoming eth 2.0. And as the matter of fact we have no certain information about that eth 2.0 so must choose the most reliable , indeed for sure investors will focus on the unique ethereum  when market gradually increasing because 100% sure ethereum will follow to increase along with other altcoin in the market after the stabilization.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:21:49 AM

What you mean by Ethereum 2.0? Improweded Ethereum after hardfork or some other coin which going to re-place Ethereum?
If you want to but ETH before hardfork than better to buy now I think. Because after hardfork price will grow if everything will good and they have some improvement with scalabity etc.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:46:31 AM

It is always good for a coin to rise naturally, than for it to quickly pump because of that news and then dump when the news is not available again.

you are missing the point with altcoins! there is no "natural" rise in altcoin market and if there were then it wouldn't be worth investing into such coins because they wouldn't really give you much of a profit.

what we have in altcoin market is pump and dumps and that means unnatural rises that happen fast. so the only thing you have to do is to adapt to these types of pump and dumps and be fast about getting in and out of these shitcoins for the most amount of profit.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: