Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Development conversation about card battle game with Bitcoin prizes  (Read 108 times)
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:25:08 AM

Hello everyone.  I am developing a card battle game that will pay Bitcoin prizes.  I will be posting my ideas here and welcome yours and feedback about the project.  I am choosing off-topic forum because this is a conversation about ideas for development, not the development itself, nor am I looking for any help rigjt now.

OVERVIEW for King of the Ring (game)

The general idea is a game where the player draws a treasure card every 12 minutes (as low as every 3 minutes with game items that reduce timers).  The treasure card will contain at least one army card as well as gold, gems, etc.  Treasures also give PlayerXP.

There ARE (already programmed) 100 army cards ranging from Peasants to Deathlords, Dragons, Ninjas, Frog Kings, etc.  

Each Army card has a Level (1-100), Rank/Rarity (1-10) so there are actually currently 1000 army cards.  Army cards also have Attack Power, Health/MaxHealth, Arena Speed, Courage/Fear, 3 Special Skills (for Arena battles), Gold Income (When sent to Marketplace), CardXP Income (when sent to Military) and a few other stats related to upgrade costs and buff modifiers.

The overall point for players is to build their Arena Squad to fight in the Arena to earn extra Treasure Cards and Fame.  Since your squad only has 10 troops + 1 Captain, players will end up with more cards than are usable in the Arena alone.

So, players can also send armies to the Marketplace and earn gold (permanent income increase based on troop sent).  Also, players can send armies to the Military to earn CardXP (used to upgrade armies).  The military earns regular permanent CardXP income based on troops sent.  Military will also be used for Raiding bosses (community/gamewide events).

CardXP + Gold, LevelUP potions, merging cards (3 of a kind), or gems can be used to upgrade troops.

PRIZES

There will be 4 raffles to win a Bitcoin prize.  

Raffle #1 get entries with Gold:  prize = 5% of Prize Pool

Raffle #2 get entries with Tickets (earned through quests/missions and found in chests): prize = 10% of Prize Pool

Raffle #3 get entries with gems (gems are rare in chests but easier to get by playing a sub-game called Gem Den).  Prize = 15% of prize pool.

Raffle #4 get entries with Gold+Gems+Tickets: Prize is 20% of prize pool.

So, raffles total 50% of prize pool.

The other way to get BTC will be from participation tokens (Found rarely in chests AFTER you turn level 10.  This is NOT a raffle.  The tokens earn you a daily (automatic) bitcoin faucet payout (permanent).

The prize pool will be funded by ads and sales.

--------------------------------

This post will be updated regularly.
Last edit Jan 24th 2019
ASK questions and I will update accordingly!

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:52:45 PM

Things to build still...

Player Accounts
Login/logout/Password Reset
Use Treasure Card code
Lootbox (hourly bonus)
Upgrade troops
Referral System
Bitcoin payout code / prizes
Items (sands of time, potions, raffle tickets, etc)
"Gem Den"
View Deck
Guides / tips / tutorials, etc
Arenas
Military
Marketplace
Crafting
Farming
Chat system
Battle replays
Subscriber stuff / Store (if any)
PXP, CXP, Gold, Gems, etc
Faucet?

And probably more.  It is a fun game, this is a rebuild/overhaul

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: