Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:28:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Administration  (Read 646 times)
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7114

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:00:52 AM

I did not shy away and started everything from scratch, and now they have forbidden me because they saw a competitor in me

my account was blocked and I created a new one and did not break it.
Creating a new account while being banned is against the rules and that’s exactly what you did dumbass. You are just way too ignorant, dumb or cynical.

there are many who create a new one after the ban and do nothing to them,
Report them and they will. Otherwise, stop crying and just leave. You will never be unbanned no matter what you say. Deal with it.

I am sure that you have more than one account
Not everybody is a cheater like you. Either prove it or again, just stop crying and leave.

That’s my last reply to your post. I’m not going to waste my time with you anymore. Enjoy the ban. Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:03:10 AM

You did plagiarism  my friend which is completely illegal. Its so funny when you don't know why you got banned. What do you think? You can use this forum as your wish without obeying any rules and regulation.

You made the mistake at the starting of your forum id because obviously you haven't read forum rules properly. Its the result of your own fault and wrong activities. 

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:03:43 AM

why are you so strict with me?
It's for you to learn a lesson.

I didn’t do anything bad to anyone,
Yes you did. It may not be refer as "anyone" but to the forum itself.

there was an old mistake but I understood it and started everything in a new way, and you chase me from the forum as if I eat your food
It may be old or new, its all the same for us here. SBC is now cleaning the forum by finding plagiarized contents. So even if what you did is from a very long time ago, the evidence is still there.

Take note of this: if you killed somebody, can you restore its life? Of course its a no. Same goes for the forum. A rule should be abide by everyone. If you get banned you should not comeback. You may just read some contents but posting and doing any activities are prohibitted.

avtandila (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:08:16 AM

You did plagiarism  my friend which is completely illegal. Its so funny when you don't know why you got banned. What do you think? You can use this forum as your wish without obeying any rules and regulation.

You made the mistake at the starting of your forum id because obviously you haven't read forum rules properly. Its the result of your own fault and wrong activities. 

I didn’t break on a new account and was blocked, you wouldn’t recognize me if I didn’t have my message about replacing an account, I didn’t hide, but just started to live in a new way, and I was kicked out of the forum because of an old mistake, you can understand and forgive everything wrong  it is peculiar to people
avtandila (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:14:52 AM

I even began to benefit the forum I was looking for such violators as I myself was, because I realized my guilt and understood that it was impossible to do this
avtandila (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:21:51 AM

I understand no one has mercy on me and this account will be blocked?

everyone has the right to a second chance, but you have deprived me of that right, thanks for understanding
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:25:34 AM

Mate, BAN EVASION is against the rules. It's true that there are some kiddos there that still abuse the rules. But the fact that you're one of them and LUCK isnt in your side that's why you've been caught.

Just a little more time these kiddos will be like you and be kicked out once the evidence are strong to prove that they're alts of the banned accounts.

Quote from: avtandila
link=topic=5101558.msg49397324#msg49397324 date=1548325311
everyone has the right to a second chance,

Plagiarism dont deserve any second chances, not in this community.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:26:17 AM

I didn’t break on a new account and was blocked, you wouldn’t recognize me if I didn’t have my message about replacing an account, I didn’t hide, but just started to live in a new way, and I was kicked out of the forum because of an old mistake, you can understand and forgive everything wrong  it is peculiar to people

I'm not sure what you're trying to do now with all of your comments. Obviously, you do not read what those people wrote in previous posts and talking the same things over and over. You are banned from this forum as a person not only your accounts. You broke a clear forum rule about plagiarism and this rule is not only against you. It is a general rule and It applies to all members here. All your attempts here just confirming that you have to be excluded. I expect also this latest your account to be banned when mods find this thread.
avtandila (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:31:54 AM

Mate, BAN EVASION is against the rules. It's true that there are some kiddos there that still abuse the rules. But the fact that you're one of them and LUCK isnt in your side that's why you've been caught.

Just a little more time these kiddos will be like you and be kicked out once the evidence are strong to prove that they're alts of the banned accounts.

Quote from: avtandila
link=topic=5101558.msg49397324#msg49397324 date=1548325311
everyone has the right to a second chance,

Plagiarism dont deserve any second chances, not in this community.

You did plagiarism  my friend which is completely illegal. Its so funny when you don't know why you got banned. What do you think? You can use this forum as your wish without obeying any rules and regulation.

Boomerang law has not been canceled

I didn’t break on a new account and was blocked, you wouldn’t recognize me if I didn’t have my message about replacing an account, I didn’t hide, but just started to live in a new way, and I was kicked out of the forum because of an old mistake, you can understand and forgive everything wrong  it is peculiar to people

I'm not sure what you're trying to do now with all of your comments. Obviously, you do not read what those people wrote in previous posts and talking the same things over and over. You are banned from this forum as a person not only your accounts. You broke a clear forum rule about plagiarism and this rule is not only against you. It is a general rule and It applies to all members here. All your attempts here just confirming that you have to be excluded. I expect also this latest your account to be banned when mods find this thread.

I read everything they wrote to me, I just do not understand that I did not break the rules on the new one and they banned me, you are all so smart until you touch them, remember one thing: the earth is round

Boomerang law has not been canceled
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4203

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 11:06:07 AM

Sorry mate but this account has also been compromised. You just committed another ban evasion offends. It's just a matter of time before this account get banned too.

Ban evasion:
Hello dear, I ask you to understand and forgive I was banned for plagiarism and I knew that I would not be banned because it was a gross violation, I created a new account and did everything according to the rules, even started to catch such offenders like I was, and now I was banned  , please have mercy on my account, it’s wrong for people and I got a lesson on the first account  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2362361

😂 they never learn from their mistakes.. Goodbye

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
avtandila (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:13:09 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 12:10:09 PM by avtandila

Sorry mate but this account has also been compromised. You just committed another ban evasion offends. It's just a matter of time before this account get banned too.

Ban evasion:
Hello dear, I ask you to understand and forgive I was banned for plagiarism and I knew that I would not be banned because it was a gross violation, I created a new account and did everything according to the rules, even started to catch such offenders like I was, and now I was banned  , please have mercy on my account, it’s wrong for people and I got a lesson on the first account  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2362361

😂 they never learn from their mistakes.. Goodbye

I understand and leave, I have no place on this forum ((((

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5087992.msg49398532#msg49398532
avtandila (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:48:17 PM

What should I do to be accepted again on the forum?
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3128

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:55:05 PM

Just leave the forum is the only acceptable Way you can do !

There is no again ! Permaban means you are banned personal for ever !

avtandila (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:00:28 PM

Just leave the forum is the only acceptable Way you can do !

There is no again ! Permaban means you are banned personal for ever !

that is, if I start a new account and I will not break the rules, they will still ban me? why I cannot be on this forum or am I of the wrong nationality
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3128

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:05:32 PM

that is, if I start a new account and I will not break the rules, they will still ban me? why I cannot be on this forum or am I of the wrong nationality

Has nothing to do with the nationality !

Doesn't matter if you are  german , spain , english , russian , Maori , or something else !

You broke the rules , and that's the punishment !

If you create a new account , that is not allowed and ban evasion and will be banned again !

avtandila (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:11:18 PM

Has nothing to do with the nationality !

Doesn't matter if you are  german , spain , english , russian , Maori , or something else !

You broke the rules , and that's the punishment !

If you create a new account , that is not allowed and ban evasion and will be banned again !

it turns out on the forum there is no room for error and if once stumbled, then the forum is no longer the place
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 03:07:47 PM

it turns out on the forum there is no room for error and if once stumbled, then the forum is no longer the place

Dude... you "stumbled" at least twice with two different accounts. If you don't read the rules then the forum is not the place for you. If you don't like the rules then you don't want to be here anyway.
avtandila (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:03:48 PM

ate maybe disassemble I changed and do not do more plagiarism
alanst
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 115

former Mysterious newbie™

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:27:40 PM

You're making a fool of yourself, please stop. Insisting will only make it worse...This is a community of millions of users, if you would be forgiven for a fundamental forum rule, every other plagiarist will come begging for their accounts back. Nobody wants that to happen.

It's simple, you knowingly broke the rule, you pay the price.

Former member of Cryptios
avtandila (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:57:36 PM

You're making a fool of yourself, please stop. Insisting will only make it worse...This is a community of millions of users, if you would be forgiven for a fundamental forum rule, every other plagiarist will come begging for their accounts back. Nobody wants that to happen.

It's simple, you knowingly broke the rule, you pay the price.

my account is not for plagiarism banned so do not balabolit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: