Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bank and crypto industry unite or be linked?  (Read 23522 times)
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:53:33 AM

If this will happen is it possible that decentralization be compromised?

I believe that this is in principle possible in the future. After all, some cryptocurrencies will be able to find a real compromise with banks, they will become a single system with them. Because such changes will be beneficial to each side, thanks to this, banks and the cryptocurrency themselves will be able to receive.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:47:29 AM

I am also sure that they will be bound in the future. Since it will be important for many people to combine the capabilities of banks and cryptocurrencies. It will also be convenient to store and accumulate money in banks, also trade and invest in various cryptocurrencies, using common tools.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 04:28:53 AM

Not sure about crypto+bank thing but many banks are looking at Blockchain technology, so we might see Blockchain tech in banking sector.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:17:28 AM

Banks now have a hard time, they are built on the issuance of" air", non-existent money. And with electronic money it is excluded. Therefore, not only the banking system will change. And the technology of blockchain banks are already using. Banks are affiliated with the government, so the fight is going on.

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:34:43 AM

Yes and its already realized in x rapid (xrp) cryptocurrency.
This is a mix between banking systems and fast transcontinental transactions.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:12:03 AM

Why not, look at the ripple and you will see how the support of cryptocurrency banks is going. There is nothing bad in it and cooperation will not hit the banking system, but on the contrary will make it even more relevant, though not in the form of anonymous money.

Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:30:07 AM

It's possible, someday a bank might support cryptocurrency and we (crypto community) can transact through crypto ATMs made specifically by banks. Because it is clear, crypto is the future of payment system.

Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:23:01 AM

I think indirectly they've already linked.
To those that already have bitcoin ATM in there country, since you can buy cryto through your debit card and been credited with your desired crypto, I think indirectly they've already linked.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:44:17 AM

Considering how much cryptocurrency has become spread, I think that this is quite possible, because if the banks do not take any measures, then soon there will be no one to use their services!
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:04:37 AM

when you mentioned banks you need to know they do not act independently. Most commercial banks are being guided and control by government own financial institutions such as the central bank. if the bank will want to unite with crypto then cryptocurrency will be subject to regulation which will surely again decentralization of the cryptocurrency because as soon as the government introduces rules for crypto, it will become centralized. However, the use of blockchain technology is what I believe will continue to grow among financial institution.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:03:31 PM

It would be ideal if the banking system was decentralized but as long as this machine for making money will bring more profit it is unlikely that our desires will become a reality.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:27:06 AM

I believe that in the future, cryptocurrency and banks will unite! Cryptocurrency every day, becoming more popular, and banks can not ignore it.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:09:12 AM

when you mentioned banks you need to know they do not act independently. Most commercial banks are being guided and control by government own financial institutions such as the central bank. if the bank will want to unite with crypto then cryptocurrency will be subject to regulation which will surely again decentralization of the cryptocurrency because as soon as the government introduces rules for crypto, it will become centralized. However, the use of blockchain technology is what I believe will continue to grow among financial institution.

Agree, banks must be wont make a step without government regulation. If government regulating cryptocurrency, banks must be see this opportunity and adapting with crypto market. Banks is old financial institution and banks have a lot experience about financial industry and if government allowing crypto transaction, banks will take benefits from the market

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:16:18 AM

It will not be called decentralize anymore, actually, many projects today are using their way to incorporate crypto to such entities which is just like a cover up to be unlikely seen as union with banks, this means that still they seek to gather crypto for their banking system I guess.

Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 08:13:33 PM

it  will be possible,  Although the banks might not agree to link due to the fact that they will need to adjust their rules to align with   that of the blockchain which is Decentralization, there are new projects on the blockchain coming up with  features that will connect user's traditional bank account to a cryptowallet and users will be able to carry out transactions using same Application.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
NY-city

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:22:58 PM

I do not believe in a full-fledged Association, but some cooperation should be in the future, it will be beneficial to banks to some extent, and they will never miss the benefit

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:39:31 PM

actually the possibility of a unified bank and crypto industry exists, but I see most banks as anti-crypto and it turns out that the way banks look for income is behind the crypto way, such as interest rates etc. if you see that it is as if it is impossible for banks and the crypto industry to unite.

The current banking and electronic money industry is not possible. Only XRP is one of the best examples of providing banks with better performance
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:48:36 PM

I do not believe in a full-fledged Association, but some cooperation should be in the future, it will be beneficial to banks to some extent, and they will never miss the benefit
it might be difficult but many hope that the central bank and crypto can cooperate and establish good relations. because I think if crypto can work together it will have a good impact on the progress of crypto
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:58:34 PM

In my imagination banks can't just die and go away, because there always should be someone who helps common people to deal with money. Blockchain projects will always be way more complex to get in than average person could deal with. And even if we don't have fiat money, but only crypto, banks will help to deal with crypto as well and get some interest as always)))

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
kliown

Activity: 1080

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:23:50 PM

I think that this is quite possible, but not earlier than in 3 years, as now banks are still not ready to accept cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: