Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Stellar XLM giveaway  (Read 275 times)
Coinifyx (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Personal Text

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:42:13 PM

If you did not notice blockchain is making a Stellar XLM giveaway for anyone with a wallet
https://www.blockchain.com/getcrypto

You will just be required to verify your identity when they choose you

Nothing to say

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:52:25 PM

You're too late for this, the airdrop was held months ago.

And I don't think it's worth to send them your ID for KYC just for the sake of $20-$25 worth of airdrop.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:53:49 PM

It's very old news maybe 2 months have passed to this and thier kyc is fully automated and much difficult to pass also you don't get 2nd chance to do that so its waste of time.  In my opinion.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:57:10 PM

It is interesting. And how will the distribution take place? Randomly or all on the wallet? Of course who went through the KYC procedure. Also the question is not whether this distribution is another move from the fraud?
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 794

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 03:18:55 PM

I have tried it but until now I have got nothing, there is only information that my account has been verified but when I see Dashbroad, there is nothing there, even though I really expect a gift from the Airdrop program

I want to ask if you, have you managed to get it?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:30:12 PM

If you did not notice blockchain is making a Stellar XLM giveaway for anyone with a wallet

I have known it since the end of November. And I passed KYC at the same time but until now I have not received airdrop from them. Maybe they were pausing airdrop or there was a problem something happened to my case

pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 03:32:33 PM

maybe you are late to inform this, because the airdrop XLM program has been running from last month, and now it is very difficult to claim the airdrop XLM even though it has been verified.

Coinifyx (OP)

Activity: 182

Personal Text

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:33:34 PM

I have tried it but until now I have got nothing, there is only information that my account has been verified but when I see Dashbroad, there is nothing there, even though I really expect a gift from the Airdrop program

So far I only received confirmation through email saying I am on the list

Nothing to say
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:35:24 PM

I also received an email promoting this airdrop. Honestly, a few bucks is not worth revealing your identity to anybody ...
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:50:42 PM

I knew the blockchain stellar giveaways last month, participants need to verify the KYC to receive the airdrop, I try to submit my email through official website, told me that I'm in whitelist, but until now I don't have receive email from blockchain.com, maybe I'm not allow to get the airdrop rewards.

cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:54:13 PM

Looks like I missed out on some easy money   Huh
Makes me extra sad that I sold my lumens way too early after receiving them from the BTC-based airdrops.

Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:55:58 PM

If your account has been verified, check the email sent to you... There is a code for claiming your stellar sent with the mail. Use the code to claim your stellar.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:57:46 PM

I think everyone who has passed the KYC process is going to become XLM tokens that are worth around 20 USD. I have took part and pass the KYC but I still have nothing in my wallet and nobody knows when they are going to distribute this Airdrop.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:00:11 PM

This giveaway is already over, I missed the chance to get the $25 cos my identity is really more important to give out for a measly fee. I had gotten to the stage of uploading my passport at the kyc stage and I just stopped. I heard it takes four weeks for the rewards to be given, I don't know how true it is though
Flamenko

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:53:37 AM

Good giveaway, also received my XLM.
Checker1

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:12:04 AM

This giveaway is already over, I missed the chance to get the $25 cos my identity is really more important to give out for a measly fee. I had gotten to the stage of uploading my passport at the kyc stage and I just stopped. I heard it takes four weeks for the rewards to be given, I don't know how true it is though

the giveaway is not over offically yet. its still running. but it does not matter since probably noone gets there anything anymore anyway.

i always thought that blockchain.com is a good and stabile crypto company and really keep their word and are able to manage this huge task. but seems that i was wrong.

i am part of the group (cryptoenthusiasts), round 25 people and most of us made verifications already beginning of november. most of verifications were in status "verified" withhin minutes, other big part got status "under rewiew" and some did not get verified.
a) small part of verified people, only 5 i think, became airgrop link during a christmas time, but 2 of them did not work and blockchain.com support is a biggest task to go trough. until now one of those two became airdrop, other is still writing/fighting with support and will probably never become this airdrop. one of verified people was suddenly unverified when he tried to claim airdrop and asked support about this problem. he needed to do new verification and even after several attempts it did not work. verification process seemed to function fine, but there was no change in status. support does not help and says contineously that he needs to verify himself again. until now there is no solution and probably will never be.
b) All people in status "under review" had to wait until middle of January, first then people from blockchain.com found time to check them trough. most of them are now verified but there is still no airdrop. request to support stay not answered or in very few cases get some senseless automated answers from some email bot. even thou there were some small batches airdropped end of January not a one of our people got a airdrop. and noone believes anymore that it ever will be any airdrop.
c) most of not verified people did not have even a possibility to make their verifications again because blockchain.com classified them in some unknown reason as "possible fraudulent attempt". all those people are legit and made their verifications personally. Blockchain.com does not care and says in their answers only that there will be no possibility to make verification again. from where they take the right to call legit people with legit documents as fraudulent?

conclusion:
with this airdrop program one of the oldest crypto company blockchain.com showed to everyone in this world how unable they are to manage this kind of massive actions. most of the people who i know lost their trust to them and are thinking that all this huge action is a mask to cover their some other losses or push up their books for tax purposes. we followed those transactions which we had from this 2 sucessfull airdrops and became to the point that the whole airdrop program is a joke. if they really would want to drop $125mio then with this speed as they showed now they will need years to drop such much. in december and january together were XLMs in value of only few million dollars droped. to continue with this tempo it will take at least until 2024 to drop all $125mio. thats what they are probably doing since price of XLM dropped round 60% since airdrop announcement November 9th 2018. probably blockchain.com only waits that price rises again, what means actually that they are playing with the money what Stellar Foundation gave to them to drop. Airdrops are made in XLM but based on $, so for example were airdrop sizes in november more than two times smaller than those end of january! Blockchain.com is not anymore able to fill their announced airdrop without wasting a time. the only way they have will be to let participants wait as long its possible and give them airdrop when price is up again.
bad thing is that announcement was not made only by blockchain.com but also by Stellar foundation. all this situation puts also Stellar Foundation in bad light next to unable people of blockchain.com. if Stellar foundation wants to keep their good reputation they should clear up the situation.

little math in this point:
$125,000,000 should be airdropped
$25 per verified acc
means 5,000,000 people should become a airdrop

day of the announcement XLM was $0.26
means 96XLM per airdrop, so it would mean that there are round 480,000,000 XLM to distribute

today XLM price is $0.08
means 312XLM per airdrop, so todays amount would be 1,560,000,000 XLM to distribute.

this math shows why probably blockchain.com is not dropping anymore. they made a huge miscalculation and would be probably out of XLM soon if they would continue to airdrop now, so they would not be able to fullfill their promise to drop $125,000,000. only reason that they are still droping some XLM is probably only for that to show that there are still some XLM to drop. noone believes anymore that they are able to drop all $125mio. and they are too afraid to say that they made mistake...

i think its now only like a lottery: if you have verified acc in blockchain.com then you will get some XLM if you are really lucky. for this kind of lottery its really not worth to give to some company your identity.
i personally am very dissapointed in blockchain.com

this writing bases on real documentation (emails) and mathematics. personal opinion is added just only to give a bit color to all this.

Easteregg69

Activity: 1436
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:13:35 AM

This scam is till running. Avoid!

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1436
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:18:01 AM

i always thought that blockchain.com is a good and stabile crypto company and really keep their word and are able to manage this huge task. but seems that i was wrong.

It is a shitbag on the rise.

BTW>
Bitwala mailed me yesterday. "You have 0.012 BTC on your account". I was like "GREAT!". No check since 2017! What came upon login? A nice 100 usd in good old BTC. No moon coin shit and no ass pic requirements. Thanks :-)

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: