Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with simple gambling site, Large BTC reward for help  (Read 999 times)
williamj2543 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 01:35:55 AM

Hello,
I am a fairly new programmer, and I know how to make a website that you can look at, but I can't make anything "Happen" when I click something. I could put like photos on it, some hyperlinks, text, but I can't do anything with website like querying to mysql or in this case, doing ANYTHING with bitcoin. I do have a bit of json rpc knowledge, I have manually sent transactions to myself using a bitcoind server when I tried to start this by myself, (I will be using blockchain's wallet api features for sending and receiving, or I can use bitcoind, doesn't matter), but I really can't figure this out
Anyways, I wanted to make a simple gambling website, with no animations, but a nice looking design with some addresses listed (for each game) and stats for each game, such as amount deposited, amount of profit I made, and a complete ledger of all transactions formatted to look nicely, not just a iframe of the blockchain link like http://ponzi120.com/. I would like help with the bitcoin script part of it, mainly the backend, and parts of the front end. I would need help with creating automated scripts, mainly rolling dice and coin flip games, that have a chance of sending bitcoin BACK to the sender (if the person won), while sending a 1% part of the winnings to a seperate specified wallet (my own). If the person lost, there would be a extremely small transaction sent back, to notify of a loss.
There would be multiple sub-domains of the site, like coin.gamblingwebsite.com, and dice.gamblingwebsite.com, and each would have their own custom formatted ledger, saying who send it, a link to the txid, and if they won or not. I would also like to have a main page linking to each game, with some brief statistics under each link like probabilities and total gambled, and I would like to have more detailed statistics at the top of each page showing a bit more details, like the amount of DIFFERENT addresses, total gambled and total addresses sent, and a small leaderboard of most risked addresses, and most won. On the main page I would like to have a larger leaderboard that would show the most gambled addresses, most WON addresses, and most LOST addresses, with a small probability statistic next to it, to show how lucky they are.
Please reply with questions, and for people that actually want to help me with this, I will reward at least 0.05 bitcoin, depending on how long it takes. The main way we would talk about this is over skype or email, and I am not asking for a completed website, I want someone to show me how they are doing it as they are doing it with me, maybe over a cloud based word processor or i have no idea, I use google docs so that might be good for this.
Also the person that helps me will get free money to spend on the site when it is done.
I will pay 0.01 up front to show I will pay at the end, and at the end I will decide how much to pay at the end (at least 0.05 btc, depending on how complicated this is), plus maybe credits on my website or something.
If you are interested in teaching me pm or email me and we can decide on a price and how complicated this will be.
Thanks guys!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 12:15:30 PM

I just received a skype add from a person that wants to help me. Remember go to my profile to find my skype information.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 09:06:56 PM

So very large reward is 0.06 btc?

Maybe you put too many zeros :-)

Kind regards.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:22:07 PM

$30 for a full job? You only know a little html? This is more than a $30 job. More around $30 an hour.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 10:11:58 PM

$30 for a full job? You only know a little html? This is more than a $30 job. More around $30 an hour.

Indeed Smiley but what to do... perhaps he already found some helper  Smiley

30$ for this is like for free. (almost)
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 10:23:58 PM

I have 3 people that all want the job, so I guess its too late to sign up. sorry

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 11:05:22 PM

I have 3 people that all want the job, so I guess its too late to sign up. sorry

Good for you!

I wish you success with your project!

I like people who are creative Smiley
I might not like their bounties but I respect you and your work!

Much best wishes!
Smiley

BTC
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 11:21:37 PM

Any suggestions are very appreciated, and I can give out some more moniez for maybe designs or name ideas

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 12:20:25 AM

Any suggestions are very appreciated, and I can give out some more moniez for maybe designs or name ideas

1st and most important thing.
I hate ponzi scheme Cheesy

You can dowload free ponzi from a github.
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 12:31:22 AM

https://github.com/Crypton33/CryptoPonzi
lol its right there. any random joe can go and copy that onto their homemade web server and bam let the ponzi begin...

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:10:36 PM

https://github.com/Crypton33/CryptoPonzi
lol its right there. any random joe can go and copy that onto their homemade web server and bam let the ponzi begin...

I told you ... Wink
Jacksquere

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:45:48 PM

I have Bitcoin Dice Script PM Me if you Interested

Price 0.05 Sell Cheap Today ,

PM For More Details No Scams

BitcoinexchangeGuide.com - List and Review of Best Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins!
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:25:14 PM

Hi,
I don't want someone to make the script for me and just give it to me, I want them to make it with me so that I can learn. Anyways, we are already working on a coin script and the front-end website. I will let you guys know when the whole thing is done and I will make a new thread.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:33:46 PM

Hi,
I don't want someone to make the script for me and just give it to me, I want them to make it with me so that I can learn. Anyways, we are already working on a coin script and the front-end website. I will let you guys know when the whole thing is done and I will make a new thread.

Good. We are waiting to see results.
Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: