Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GET PAID TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA  (Read 249 times)
taskly (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:16:13 PM

I am from Taskly, a jobs marketplace where anyone can find services. We are in need of some attention. We believe going to the grassroots is best and most authentic way to get traction.

We are offering to pay you to mention Taskly. We will pay based on how many social media posts you send out, the size of your audience. Anyone can do this.

If you are interested in doing this, just do it and send me a private message. I will pay you after. Remember, it is dependent on how many posts you have and the size of your audience. We don't have any minimum size requirements. Anyone, from anywhere, can participate in this.

I can't wait to hear from yous
Kostek

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:31:12 PM

Hello.
Job offer still online ?
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4440

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:42:46 PM

I am from Taskly, a jobs marketplace where anyone can find services. We are in need of some attention. We believe going to the grassroots is best and most authentic way to get traction.

We are offering to pay you to mention Taskly. We will pay based on how many social media posts you send out, the size of your audience. Anyone can do this.

If you are interested in doing this, just do it and send me a private message. I will pay you after. Remember, it is dependent on how many posts you have and the size of your audience. We don't have any minimum size requirements. Anyone, from anywhere, can participate in this.

I can't wait to hear from yous
Being as you are a newbie, I recommend noone message this user unless they post a payment plan and use an escrow.

It's highly possible that users may not get paid for doing the work offered

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:25:48 PM

How do we believe you whither you are a newbie! I think you want to scam with peoples!
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:53:26 AM

Instead of paying user for mentioning your site in post, you can start the signature campaign here.
List of Signature designer is below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610428.0

List of campaign manager is below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712.0

If you do not want to take services of campaign manager and want to try your campaign yourself, then escrow the amount.
List of trusted escrower in this forum as below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5047302.0

I am alive
taskly (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:25:12 AM

Your topic won't get any attention until you choose an escrow for payments ,And stop bumping your own thread with another newbie account, You can bump your thread yourself every 24 hour

Before you make baseless allegations, why don't you prove what you're saying? Where did I ever bump with 'another newbie account'?

How do we believe you whither you are a newbie! I think you want to scam with peoples!

Why would I want to scam when I'm trying to build trust and attention for my platform?

Instead of paying user for mentioning your site in post, you can start the signature campaign here.
List of Signature designer is below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610428.0

List of campaign manager is below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712.0

If you do not want to take services of campaign manager and want to try your campaign yourself, then escrow the amount.
List of trusted escrower in this forum as below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5047302.0

Who's going to do escrow for an amount less than $5?

There's a reason why I'm not doing a signature campaign. I'm looking to get attention everywhere, not trying to be a merely niche topic. BitcoinTalk isn't large enough for a signature campaign to be worth it.

I'm not going to be listening to a campaign manager on what to do. Obvious bias.

Hello.
Job offer still online ?

Yes sir.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:32:34 AM

You can pay it upfront if the account is above Member level (and having Neutral pr positive trust). Very unlikely Member account having neutral or positive trust will scam you for $5. Only concern here I see you are not looking advertisement here, so very hard to verify.

OP, Good luck for your campaign. Will be happy to see you to do a successful campaign here instead of one more red painted newbie.

I am alive
taskly (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:17:55 AM

You can pay it upfront if the account is above Member level (and having Neutral pr positive trust). Very unlikely Member account having neutral or positive trust will scam you for $5. Only concern here I see you are not looking advertisement here, so very hard to verify.

OP, Good luck for your campaign. Will be happy to see you to do a successful campaign here instead of one more red painted newbie.

I'd rather see the work first than pay. Like I say, it's all dependent on how many users are following, engagement rate, and so on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: