Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Reselling my money making guide  (Read 286 times)
Rothschild99 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:52:39 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 05:07:12 PM by Rothschild99

Hello

this scammer trying to resell my money making guide

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098397.new#new

and here is my original post

https://www.sythe.org/threads/rothschild-money-making-guide-up-to-200-day-earn-or-refund-reviewed-by-trusted-users/

I would be happy to provide any staff team a copy of the guide.

Thank you!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 05:01:22 PM

How are you going to prove that it's yours I mean you are the original author of the guide. Do you have any PGP or anything else to prove the valid ownership.

This is one of the risk of digital assets in general. Anyone can misuse it. The original author do not get their share. It is always important to trade mark anything before marketing it.

If you are the real owner of the guide then I am sorry that it happened with you. I hope it never happen with anyone. Always make sure you bind your intellectual properties with legal entities.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:02:49 PM

Hello

this scammer trying to resell my monkey making guide

Thank you!

Grin Grin Grin

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
Rothschild99 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:06:55 PM

How are you going to prove that it's yours I mean you are the original author of the guide. Do you have any PGP or anything else to prove the valid ownership.

This is one of the risk of digital assets in general. Anyone can misuse it. The original author do not get their share. It is always important to trade mark anything before marketing it.

If you are the real owner of the guide then I am sorry that it happened with you. I hope it never happen with anyone. Always make sure you bind your intellectual properties with legal entities.

I did watermark the document and everything

there are simple way to tell..

look to my thread layout and compare it to his layout.. he copied 90% of my thread.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 05:11:11 PM

Well, at the very least the thread itself seems to be a case of plagiarism down to the spelling errors ("gaurantee"), which means a permaban so feel free to report the user to moderators.
Soha 1
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:13:15 PM

Just got a Skype of this guy, gona edit this post soon to show his pms. His custom title on skype dictates things related to hacking ; rats ; keyloggers , etc that he is selling so I blocked him for security reasons. I did not copy anything from you nor I know what your guide is about, feel free to buy a copy of mine and verify yourself. I also provided a guide to a mod so he would be able to tell , easily.

About thread , it do seems similar . Though I have never seen yours before. And most guide selling threads dictate same stuff, unique, refundable,  unsaturated, among others. So nothing unique about your layout.

Edit1: https://imgur.com/a/bSdslps
Rothschild99 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:14:06 PM

Well, at the very least the thread itself seems to be a case of plagiarism down to the spelling errors ("gaurantee"), which means a permaban so feel free to report the user to moderators.

isn't this a report section? Where I can report if not

Thanks
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 05:19:27 PM

isn't this a report section? Where I can report if not

Thanks

Click "Report to moderator" on the right side under the post you're reporting.

Scams are not moderated so don't report for scamming but rather for what you think is plagiarized from you.
Rothschild99 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:20:47 PM

Just got a Skype of this guy, gona edit this post soon to show his pms. His custom title on skype dictates things related to hacking ; rats ; keyloggers , etc that he is selling so I blocked him for security reasons. I did not copy anything from you nor I know what your guide is about, feel free to buy a copy of mine and verify yourself. I also provided a guide to a mod so he would be able to tell , easily.

About thread , it do seems similar . Though I have never seen yours before. And most guide selling threads dictate same stuff, unique, refundable,  unsaturated, among others. So nothing unique about your layout.

I did not talk to you anywhere, I don't even have skype I use discord.

even my spelling mistakes are similar here, the layout of the thread, even the order of what you are saying.
Soha 1
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:23:18 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 05:40:08 PM by Soha 1

even my spelling mistakes are similar here, the layout of the thread, even the order of what you are saying.

Right, when you make this thread happens to be same time basicaly I got pmd by that Skype dude. Quit your bullcrap. The order of what I'm stating? Lol, look at what you're pointing out. How do i know you've not edited your thread to look like mine. Put yourself in my position.. And I read all of your layout and seems not alike to my method on the very least. Your spelling mistakes are simillar? I'm from Asia so excuse me of not having flawless english.

But that's enough from me, denounced by some Tomy hacker.

Don't feel like replying to someone accusing me of making a layout not even similar to his, if not to everybodys. Point me out to a guide where I can not see words refundable, unsaturated, etc.

Your thread states: Last edited: Sunday at 6:20 PM

So yea, again. Done with this. And don't messege me on Skype again or I'll contact the pólice for your IRL threats unfounded on some crap you invented.
Rothschild99 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:30:22 PM

Right, when you make this thread happens to be same time basicaly I got pmd by that Skype dude. Quit your bullcrap. The order of what I'm stating? Lol, look at what you're pointing out. How do i know you've not edited your thread to look like mine. Put yourself in my position.. And I read all of your layout and seems not alike to my method on the very least. Your spelling mistakes are simillar? I'm from Asia so excuse me of not having flawless english.

But that's enough from me, denounced by some Tomy hacker.

are you stupid?

I have my thread layout from nov 2018

idiot.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 05:52:39 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 08:21:53 PM by suchmoon
Merited by mikeywith (1)

Your thread states: Last edited: Sunday at 6:20 PM

There is google cache. The thread doesn't seem to have changed much or at all.

https://archive.fo/zw517
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 6332

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:27:30 PM

OP , i have the guide from Soha, i would request from you to send me your copy of it so i can compare them.

no information will be revealed, I will just ensure that you "both" are selling the same exact thing, which if turns true, then your claim would be taken more seriously.

feel free to deny this, or ask another member who would be willing to do this to you two.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████