Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: zeosX – Using People Identity Without Permission + [Possibility] Scam  (Read 636 times)
zeosX
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 05:54:07 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2019, 07:20:29 AM by zeosX

~
If you want to talk about pundix or any other ICO create new thread. This topic is about you.

Now...
Where is your crypto bank registered? What is name of the company?
Indonesia.
What is name of the crypto bank or company registered in Indonesia? Where can we find your company?

https://www.zeosx.io/Terms&Conditions
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY:

Any activity of users/clients proved to be fraudulent will be subject to strict action by the company.
You mentioned several times company so you must have company. I can't find correct name, address and other details on site.

Once it's on scam accusation, people will give us a red trust no matter if we are true?
That is not true.
Many are moving to altcoinstalks because of this.
We won't miss them, especially not some random "crypto bank" who doesn't know who works for them.

If you want to talk about pundix or any other ICO create new thread. This topic is about you.
But you mentioned legal docs, so i have the right to mention other ICOs.
So please ask other banking ICOs, especially successful ones, do they have legal docs on them?
If not, please give a red trust too, as i think it's unfair to just give us a bad review.

company = team, i do apologize for that, my developers designed the website.
I will change that. Sometimes i misunderstood.
My English is also not that good. I'm learning too.
+ the Terms&Conditions i hired legal experts to write.
Just like that i get a red trust? I have to be so specific? we make errors on our website.
This ICO is live just few weeks ago! We take months to finish it.
And that also we rush as we already take too much time.
We can have human error. Even the header is not supposed to be company, should be team.
Even now i believe there are some errors on my Whitepaper, that can make clients misunderstand.

Why do you only see the bad side of us?
The competition is already so tough right now. Market is so bad.
We have put in a lot of money + time.
Can you put yourself in our shoes right now? If you have spent so much effort,
hiring, designing, and writing WP, only for a random guy to destroy your whole work.
Where is your humanity? I just feel that for this small misunderstanding it's too harsh.

What is name of the crypto bank or company registered in Indonesia? Where can we find your company?
as i said, we have office address listed on WP ,
we rent and we are moving to a new address due to budget right now.

+ i see you also gave red trust on Adab, one of the most viewed ICO also.
I am not sure why you hate these ICOs that have lots of views.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:14:54 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 10:40:21 PM by marlboroza

I know what I have posted, there is no need to quote entire post.
So please ask other banking ICOs, especially successful ones, do they have legal docs on them?
If not, please give a red trust too, as i think it's unfair to just give us a bad review.
Which part you don't understand? Create new thread to talk about different projects.
company = team, i do apologize for that, my developers designed the website.
Not when it is in ToS:
Any activity of users/clients proved to be fraudulent will be subject to strict action by the company
+ the Terms&Conditions i hired legal experts to write.
I doubt legal expert wrote that T&C.
Just like that i get a red trust? I have to be so specific? we make errors on our website.
It is not only "error" you made, as pointed in this thread.
We can have human error. Even the header is not supposed to be company, should be team.
Header, footer, ToS...
Even now i believe there are some errors on my Whitepaper, that can make clients misunderstand.
...whitepaper https://www.zeosx.io/assets/front/images/zeosX-Whitepaper.pdf
Please read the following notice carefully before proceeding to read this document prepared by the Company
The Whitepaper has been prepared solely in respect of the Company’s crowd sale of zeosX tokens (“ZEOS”) to be known as “ZEOS tokens”. No shares or other securities of the Company are being offered for subscription or sale in any jurisdiction pursuant to the Whitepaper. The
Whitepaper is being made publicly available for information purposes only and does not require any action to be taken by the
general public or shareholders of the Company. The Whitepaper does not constitute an offer or invitation to investors to subscribe
for or register shares of any other securities in the Company. Presently, the shares of the Company are not being offered to be registered under the Securities Act of any country or under any securities laws of any state
only for a random guy to destroy your whole work.
Crypto bank sounds like very serious project. You, however, don't sound serious at all.
+ i see you also gave red trust on Adab, one of the most viewed ICO also.
This is blatant lie. I never did such thing and if you want to discuss about that matter start another thread.
zeosX
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 07:50:58 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 04:29:50 PM by zeosX

This is what the education system has taught us, not to show any mercy to others.
There is no humanity left in this world, everyone is just for themselves.
And be jealous of those more successful than you.

[removed due to personal reasons]

That is why these pasts lead me to always have mercy on people. Even you look at my website, i fought with my developer over the member site.
That he has done terrible job at this, it's not what i want, but i did not even give him any bad reviews. i left him positive reviews because he has been cooperative. In fact, i did not leave any bad reviews on any of my developers or designers before.

if you doubt that legal expert wrote that,

i have done what i could to explain...

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:07:37 PM

Yeah, that is exactly what everyone wants to hear.

Crypto bank and sob story behind it.

Wall of text.

Nothing relevant.
Mojotastic
Copper Member

Activity: 138

GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 10:49:23 AM

I'm sorry for digging out this outdated thread, but bounty stakes have been calculated. And I am as a translator not even on the spreadsheet.

This guy speaks of humanity but doesn't shy away to rip off other people.
On the one side I'm glad it's "only" time and efforts that I lost in this project, but on the other side I'm sorry for those invested real money in zeosX.

I try to keep it short:
I realised some days ago, that my translated content doesn't show up on the spreadsheet. This content was submitted by me back then on 17th January. I asked him what was wrong and he told me to submit it once more, which was okay for both parties.
2 days later he comes back to me, telling me I submitted too late. After verifying to him that my first submission took place in january he did his best to find another excuse not having to pay me. He came with my BCT account being inactive and I could be some duplicate account.

The rest is history and can be read on the screenshots...
(If you need more screenshots let me know, just don't wanna bloat this post up for now)

End of the story is, like mentioned above, I'm not even on the spreadsheet anymore ergo not gonna be paid at all.
I am banned in the group chat and ignored in pm.

This is what the education system has taught us, not to show any mercy to others.
There is no humanity left in this world, everyone is just for themselves [...]

Speaking of humanity but acting completely uncorrectly and unfair himself.

This is also a shout out to anyone in possession of their tokens to get rid of them as fast as you can!

Disclaimer: This is a financial advice.

PS: Final bounty distribution is calculated and this guy doesn't even pay 10% of what was promised on his bounty thread.
https://web.archive.org/web/20190808103018/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088386.0
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nuo_AKraGhQzGKF5Oy8LLtUS_LR_mtuX8sCdGQUR0zQ/edit#gid=1126302835

That's all I need, at least for myself, to know this guy has no good intentions at all. Whether it's his bountyhunters or his investors.
zeosX
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 04:28:26 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 04:40:53 PM by zeosX

First of all, we understand your frustration, however, patience pays off.
You spam us, we still check for your work and decide to pay you.

The problem with that is for that kind of work, how much you expect to be getting? And to just dump our tokens?
It's stated clearly, distribution by 17th Aug 2019, so bounty participants have more than 1 week to report any problems to us.

We have done a lot of work to get rid of duplicate accounts.

The screenshot you gave is not complete too.

Most of their profiles are inactive, including yours. Your last post was on May 7th before you were caught.
So you might be using a duplicate account or might be using countless accounts to participate in bounty campaigns.

You don't even bother to put your email and erc20 address.

The terms and conditions are clear too.

Mojotastic
Copper Member

Activity: 138

GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 12:33:40 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2019, 12:33:18 PM by Mojotastic

First of all, we understand your frustration, however, patience pays off.
You spam us, we still check for your work and decide to pay you.
What you call spam, I perceived rather as a normal discussion of the given situation  (screenshots should be verification enough for that).

The problem with that is for that kind of work, how much you expect to be getting? And to just dump our tokens?
I expected getting as much as you personally stated on your bounty thread (see archive link in my post above). You can do the maths yourself.

It's stated clearly, distribution by 17th Aug 2019, so bounty participants have more than 1 week to report any problems to us.
How could I be able to if you blocked me on any channel?

We have done a lot of work to get rid of duplicate accounts.
Well, sorry bout that, unfortunately it's the work to be done if providing a bounty. But honestly, why does this matter to me personally?

The screenshot you gave is not complete too.
I provided every relevant screenshot. Anyways if you feel like some screenshot of relevance is missing here, you have the whole discussion yourself. Just upload it yourself then.

Most of their profiles are inactive, including yours. Your last post was on May 7th before you were caught.
So you might be using a duplicate account or might be using countless accounts to participate in bounty campaigns.
Please elaborate, how I could be using a duplicate accounts or endless accounts on one translation?
Also you can verify yourself that it's only one and the same account that was in charge for german translations.

You don't even bother to put your email and erc20 address.
I gladly would have liked to, but you blocked me on every channel.

The terms and conditions are clear too.
Could you also please elaborate in which way an "inactive" profile depreciates the real work I have done for your company in form of translating eg. your Whitepaper?
Also only cause I am not posting for a period of time, doesn't mean that I am inactive. It just means I am using Bitcointalk passively avoiding spamming the forum when I have nothing to say (which should be the most desirable for you bounty participants).

Once again: Talking bout humanity, but acting inhumane as soon as he has the chance to...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: