Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitway.net - Bitcoin mining platform with monthly payouts ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 1676 times)
Jemcash

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

JEMCASH [JEM]

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:05:19 PM

i hope more exchange express interesting in listing..good luck though

JEMCASH [JEM] [MTP POW MINING]
https://jemcash.info/
OFFICIAL POOL [https://pool.bibop.net/site/mining] Discod:https://discord.gg/C9Vkrzp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:51:56 PM

Hey, I would definitely agree.
We have in fact been in contact with the business managers at HitBTC and actually confirmed the listing of Bitway on the exchange after a successful ICO.

So far, from several exchanges that have communicated with Bitway, only HitBTC has confirmed that they will list bitway after the ICO has finished? Actually, this is a good news, but hopefully bitway publish this information (Twitter or maybe telegram group).
Yes, right by issuing confirmation from HitBTC, and sharing it on social media channels it will attract investors here after they know Bitway will enter Hitbtc after the sale is complete.
Bitway_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

Bitway.net

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 07:46:36 PM

So far, from several exchanges that have communicated with Bitway, only HitBTC has confirmed that they will list bitway after the ICO has finished? Actually, this is a good news, but hopefully bitway publish this information (Twitter or maybe telegram group).
Yes, right by issuing confirmation from HitBTC, and sharing it on social media channels it will attract investors here after they know Bitway will enter Hitbtc after the sale is complete.

Alright lets see if we can get a tweet to confirm the listing.
Thanks guys.

BTC Bitway BTC
✦ ──── The Best Bitcoin Mining Network ──── ✦
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:33:46 PM

We have in fact been in contact with the business managers at HitBTC and actually confirmed the listing of Bitway on the exchange after a successful ICO.

it's good that they are working out getting to exchanges before their ICO ends it's a good sign for any ICO, and a good promotion too, getting listed in exchange is part of the roadmap of every project, I have seen coins that failed to get listed after the ICO finished.

Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:12:56 AM

Seriously?
Hitbtc is one of the worst exchanges that exists in cryptoworld. The commission on withdrawal is several times more than any exchanges of a similar size, and many simply refuse to trade there.
boazsalosa

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:28:58 AM

it's good that they are working out getting to exchanges before their ICO ends it's a good sign for any ICO, and a good promotion too, getting listed in exchange is part of the roadmap of every project, I have seen coins that failed to get listed after the ICO finished.

We just wait for the continuation but they will work well even though they have to complete the ICO first, this project will not fail because they have a goal in the future.
hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:55:29 PM

I had a question that where is your mining place?
can u provide some pictures or others?
Bitway_ (OP)
Copper Member

Bitway.net

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 02:30:09 AM

Hi,

We're located in Norway and here is some photos of a small mining rig that we set up back in August 2018 to experiment with crypto mining.

BTC Bitway BTC
hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:39:21 AM

Hi,

We're located in Norway and here is some photos of a small mining rig that we set up back in August 2018 to experiment with crypto mining.

how big of your mining place? I can also find some picture of the mining machine
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:38:43 AM

Hi,

how big of your mining place? I can also find some picture of the mining machine
I can take pictures like this, too. Grin Grin Grin
It was possible to write on a piece of paper-specifically for the forum and date to deliver.
boazsalosa

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:01:13 PM

Hi,

It was possible to write on a piece of paper-specifically for the forum and date to deliver.

Does the image not trust you? or just want more details overall? in my opinion the rig is clearly theirs.
Bitway_ (OP)
Copper Member

Bitway.net

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 06:09:59 AM

Hi,

Does the image not trust you? or just want more details overall? in my opinion the rig is clearly theirs.

We'll make sure to include Bitway banners in future photos.
Note that this is our experimental mining rig and our community can also confirm the setup.

BTC Bitway BTC
boazsalosa

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:12:58 PM

Hi,

We'll make sure to include Bitway banners in future photos.
Note that this is our experimental mining rig and our community can also confirm the setup.

Yes, show that photo to everyone so that everyone believes that there is a real experimental rig.
Bitway_ (OP)
Copper Member

Bitway.net

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 05:41:26 AM

Thread updated

BTC Bitway BTC
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:18:39 AM

This some kind like cloud mining? different is your concept which is Investment from your coin the user got bitcoin in revenue? correct me if i'm wrong
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:41:57 AM

I would say that this project seems interesting if it were not for the number of similar projects that failed and were not able to fulfill, I'll look for more details, but maybe at the beginning this coin survives and the challenges of operating costs?
winning most projects is very high operational, not even a few who fail because of the large amount of the cost.
Bitway_ (OP)
Copper Member

Bitway.net

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 02:05:02 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 11:30:41 AM by Bitway_

We're still in the early stages but we're definitely to stay for the long term.
We've received great feedback from the community, and the number of signups are increasing rapidly.
Thanks for joining us!

https://clients.bitway.net/signup

BTC Bitway BTC
Bitway_ (OP)
Copper Member

Bitway.net

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 02:19:30 AM

This some kind like cloud mining? different is your concept which is Investment from your coin the user got bitcoin in revenue? correct me if i'm wrong

We like to call it a platform integrating an advanced hydro powered mining operation with a tokenized revenue distribution model or simply a "Mining network".

BTC Bitway BTC
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:58:18 PM

what is going on with your fund meter? why it is not clear how much you collected? and what is your softcap to run and how many percent of it you currently have funded?
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:53:21 PM

what is going on with your fund meter? why it is not clear how much you collected? and what is your softcap to run and how many percent of it you currently have funded?

You really see the progress of this project and my suggestion that you should visit the telegram group of this project to find out more about what happened to the development of the project. Good luck with what I say.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: