Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How mass-media manipulated in my country  (Read 221 times)
CristianOff (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:26:06 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4), Jet Cash (2), vapourminer (1)

It's no news that mass-media = mass-manipulation.
One of the biggest TV channels in my country, Romania (Dracula's country), called Antena 1
runs different ads that are supposed to be for your good, like "For a healthy life, drink at least 2 litres of water a day". The competitor channel of Antena 1, called
PRO TV started running ads like that as well, such as "1 in 4 adults do not get their children vaccinated. Go vaccinate
your kid bla bla bla".

In 2017, Antena 1 said that "Bill Gates wants to reduce population by 10%-15% through vaccination". Then, a voice-over says "remember all these tv ads telling you
to vaccinate your kids?". You can quickly make the connection here!
I have the source which is in Romanian unfortunately. The title for such news is that "rich people want us to be fewer people". [ source ] (see how "us" is used for making Antena 1 on your side);

What Bill Gates REALLY said is that many people in poor countries have multiple children because they are afraid of their current children dying because
of poor health condition (no vaccination). VACCINATING people will reduce population by 10% - 15% because parents are likely to have less kids, since
their present children will not die. I mean, just look at rich countries and see how many kids / family.

I looked for Bill Gates claiming that on the entire Google and guess what, it's not indexed because it's fake news and nobody talks about it Smiley
Full fact check: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/ (found through duckduckgo)

Again, a proof that mass-media is the worse source of information. You better be uniformed than misinformed.  You don't get the full facts which
leads you to form a bad opinion about things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 07:58:04 AM

I gave you 2 merits for starting the topic.

re: Bill and Melinda Gates: You have to hunt around for the true comments, and many of the ones that show vaccination in a bad light are removed. For the real truth, you need to look at the additives in the products, and the real test results.  The purported success of these injections of poisons is the creation of anti-bodies and not for the prevention of the disease, and often these are for diseases that are no longer relevant. Nature morphs disease to ensure that it continues to be successful. The Gates are globalists, and they have a target of reducing the world population by 80%, and they plan to achieve this by reducing fertility and shortening lives by a variety of means. These include war, poverty, homosexuality and religious extremism, as well as vaccination.
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:30:41 PM

I gave you 2 merits for starting the topic.

re: Bill and Melinda Gates: You have to hunt around for the true comments, and many of the ones that show vaccination in a bad light are removed. For the real truth, you need to look at the additives in the products, and the real test results.  The purported success of these injections of poisons is the creation of anti-bodies and not for the prevention of the disease, and often these are for diseases that are no longer relevant. Nature morphs disease to ensure that it continues to be successful. The Gates are globalists, and they have a target of reducing the world population by 80%, and they plan to achieve this by reducing fertility and shortening lives by a variety of means. These include war, poverty, homosexuality and religious extremism, as well as vaccination.
Thanks for sharing your point of view.
Personally, I feel like I'm not sure whether these vaccines are great or not because I'm not a scientist and my knowledge in chemistry & medicine is relatively
irrelevant. I don't know how bad vaccines are however, when I suffered from loss of conscious for not sleeping 1 week, all I know is that I was injected
with vitamins and I felt very good again. At the same time, if it not was for my parents I would have been administrated some medical treatment for
epilepsy which would be unrelated to what I had. If I would have received that treatment, today few years later I may suffer very often of
headaches, be agitated, suffer from lack of energy and would have to go through a brain surgery.

At around 14 years old I had a vaccination and, I also had a vaccination at 18 years old for meningitis. I had
vaccination when I was very young (7 years old, 5 years old and when I was a baby < 1 yo). I'm very good at what I'm doing and I don't
think I was ever affected.

Have you ever been affected?
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 330

🐪

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 08:32:20 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

The Gates are globalists, and they have a target of reducing the world population by 80%, and they plan to achieve this by reducing fertility and shortening lives by a variety of means. These include war, poverty, homosexuality and religious extremism, as well as vaccination.

This is pretty strong statement without strong arguments.

War - ok I understand how war can lead to decline of population, but I can't link Bill Gates to any war?
Poverty - the poorer the country the more children families have (due to lack of education, birth control etc.)
Homosexuality - Haven't seen any news that Bill Gates approves LGBT movement.
Religious extremism - most religious extremists nowdays see women as breeding cattle to make more children
Vaccination - how can vaccines lead to fertility and shorter lives?

You better be uniformed than misinformed.  You don't get the full facts which
leads you to form a bad opinion about things.

To me the best is to be analytical and try to grasp things on larger level. Then it makes more sense.

The most things that can be seen on tv is just show and targeted for people that dont want to use their common sense.
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:01:11 PM

Something new that I found is this link
Remember that mass-media will make you a very kind person and stop you from taking rational decisions.
It's about more emotions and less thinking such that you jump to conclusions.

Oh and remember, don't blame yourself for anything like wars, your country going wrong or something like that. Here in UK we have Brexit and
Barclays just sent £200b in assets to Ireland this morning. Should people of UK blame themselves for Brexit? Not really, UK parties are financially
supported by business owners / leaders of the highest industries.

The decision comes from the top, not from the bottom. Think about it like an
ocean but reversed. On top of the ocean we have the 'bottom' of our society: it's where you can see the waves  / the chaos of the society. The
bottom of the ocean is the 'top' of our society. You may not know what's at the bottom, however a small movement in tectonic plates can create
a tsunami that moves everything on top of the ocean

It is not you, it's them. You'll find difficult to accept that because you've probably been trained to blame yourself
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1215

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 12:41:02 AM

snip-
It is not you, it's them. You'll find difficult to accept that because you've probably been trained to blame yourself
It might be mate, well, your country is not alone. In our country, mass media also manipulates people who view them. To be honest, in my country which is the Philippines believe that everything on the TV is correct, accurate and unbiased because it was what they were oriented to. If there was no social media and education. Our people would be forever blind and stupid because of these stupid media. I am very sad for my parents since their era is the most manipulated era of all.

They always argue with the new people about things and those people they are arguing with are the new people with social media and actually witnessed things that happen that media always trying to flip the table. It is so scary how these organizations able to control others mind and influence them to do something they don't like to do if they are aware.
acarli

Activity: 267
Merit: 77

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 02:28:18 AM

I was a general physician before starting my own business. I do have doubts about a few of them. It's hard to ignore the increase in autism furing the last 30 years. In 1990 the rate was 1 in 10,000. Now it's 1 in 63. I think the diagnostic criteria are laxer now, but still, it's not enough to count for such a drastic increase in prevalence. Some suggested vaccine as the cause. Sometimes the timing of the 1 yr vaccine (MMR and varicella) often coincide with the onset of regression in children with no previous issues.

There are a lot of studies that refute the relationship. 

I still have doubts. What if a specific vaccine is one part of a multifactorial cause? Genetic predisposition, previous viral infections (existing antibodies that target own cells), and perhaps vaccines. Can you imagine the lawsuits against every tier of medical care if there was a causal relation? My god, the entire global medical system would fall to its knees.

Don't get me wrong, I think we need vaccines. There has to be continual research from nonvested parties. I do not trust the CDC or AMA. They are highly political. The FDA is the most political of them all.

The OP mentioned how the media controlled public opinion. I've seen it when I lived in Costa Rica. It was crazy. They made it so obvious. Here's an example. They would ask a random citizen what they felt about a certain political point. The well-dressed person discusses his point of view. He was attractive, smart, and came of charismatic. When they asked another person with a contrary view it was a homeless person with bad hygiene and ignorant responses. They called it fair journalism, but people will watch that and adopt the opinion of the intelligent, well-spoken person. That's just one of the many examples.

Oh, almost forgot to mention that the same thing happens here in the US. Yahoo used to have journalistic integrity. Now, it's a source for hard core left agenda. No offense to those that are in the democratic party, but the bias is hard to miss.
Mr Airdrops

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 08:58:53 PM

Television and media are manipulated.whatever? that is not new to our ecosystem and we know this from before.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:23:08 AM
Merited by KORE - DEV (5)

It has been decades that mass media is manipulating how people think and how people live. Not only in your country but I do believe, it is across the globe. It is up to you on how you respond such influence of mass media in your life. Be intelligent enough how you react what you are receiving from mass media.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: