Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: thrash  (Read 3934 times)
siopakalb

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:46:25 AM

I have  a feeling that Ichiba project come from the same team of World Crypto coin.
They have almost the same signature code style.
Maybe I am wrong.
usually project developers themselves do not make signatures but buy them from web designers. So it would be more correct to say that perhaps one designer made signatures for these projects.

I never thought about this question. Although I also drew attention to the similarity of signatures. Now I will know why this is happening.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:05:54 AM

It's great that Project Ichiba is constantly being improved and developed! It seems to me that this project will achieve great success!
I also think that project Ichiba has great potential and if the team can make a decent implementation, the project will be very popular with investors.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:38:00 AM

KYC is not needed for Bounty purposes.
This is very good news! I think you should put this information in the bounty thread name. This may attract a lot of new members to the bounty!
I agree! Add the text "No KYC" to the title. This is true for many people who choose to bounty to participate.

Added No KYC to the title as suggested!
Nice to see that the administration of the project goes to meet the wishes. Even in such trifles. Direct dialogue between users and developers is always good for project development!
rosariodwsn

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:30:55 AM

There are so many competitors on the market now. How hard it is to fight them and occupy a leading niche.
There are a lot of competitors. Personally, I would be very interested to find out whom the team considers its main competitors ?!
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:02:39 AM

How do you think, how much does it cost to invest in the purchase of project tokens? This is the Ichiba coin. And is it worth doing? Thanks.
The project looks quite interesting, fresh and promising. What will happen to him further is difficult to say ... Therefore, to invest or not is the decision to make to you. I decided for myself that I would invest some money in this project.
BTCReporting

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:24:13 PM

KYC is not needed for Bounty purposes.
This is very good news! I think you should put this information in the bounty thread name. This may attract a lot of new members to the bounty!
I agree! Add the text "No KYC" to the title. This is true for many people who choose to bounty to participate.

Added No KYC to the title as suggested!
Nice to see that the administration of the project goes to meet the wishes. Even in such trifles. Direct dialogue between users and developers is always good for project development!
In any business or even a project, everything is built on small details, because everyone understands perfectly well that from small problems a great deal always emerges in the future.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:00:58 PM

How did you understand that the project is a scam? Such a statement must be confirmed by something! The project has an interesting concept, in my opinion.
Just recently, there were so many scammers and rogues on the crypto market that many investors developed paranoia. I do not see anything suspicious in the actions of the team Ichiba project, and the ideas that they offer to peaple seem to be quite interesting.
It seems to me that Ichiba is quite a normal project. An interesting and unusual idea. If the developers implement their platform, then it is quite possible that this project will be very successful.
ICHIBA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:10:20 PM

A friendly reminder to all !!

Staking packages now available, time to get in!

https://ichiba.io/presale/
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:52:32 PM

How did you understand that the project is a scam? Such a statement must be confirmed by something! The project has an interesting concept, in my opinion.
Just recently, there were so many scammers and rogues on the crypto market that many investors developed paranoia. I do not see anything suspicious in the actions of the team Ichiba project, and the ideas that they offer to peaple seem to be quite interesting.
It seems to me that Ichiba is quite a normal project. An interesting and unusual idea. If the developers implement their platform, then it is quite possible that this project will be very successful.
The project is normal, it is important that the team fulfill all its promises in the roadmap and then you can make full conclusions
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:56:36 PM

Perhaps this is the fall of the market and shows really good projects that work for the community, there are very few of them that you can trust and invest in.
The long fall in prices is very favorable for clearing the crypto industry from scam projects. Only the strongest projects that really have their own unique designs and good prospects will survive.
Phileste

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:27:17 PM

Perhaps this is the fall of the market and shows really good projects that work for the community, there are very few of them that you can trust and invest in.
The long fall in prices is very favorable for clearing the crypto industry from scam projects. Only the strongest projects that really have their own unique designs and good prospects will survive.
Now that period in the market, when most of the scammers simply will not be able to continue their activities and simply leave, and there will be only those projects that really develop.
Zahmere

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:18:43 AM

I am very pleased that the developers have listened to our wishes and have indicated that there are no requirements for passing the KYC in the bounty. This will attract new users to the project.
Bounty at the Ichiba project is quite interesting and can bring a good profit for the participants. And the absence of KYC is a very important factor, since many bountists do not, in principle, take part in bounty where they require KYC.
adidasler444

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:54:09 AM

In general, yes. But some fraudulent projects have enough funds to survive this time. And projects with real development sometimes have no money, and therefore development.
django814

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:17:17 AM

Now that period in the market, when most of the scammers simply will not be able to continue their activities and simply leave, and there will be only those projects that really develop.
Fraudulent projects may have enough money to wait and survive the situation on the market.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:58:43 AM

Remember in the relationship of developers and the community there are no trifles. Either there is a dialogue or there is none. There is no other option.
I am glad that in this matter the Ichiba project is very good!
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:22:37 AM

I never thought about this question. Although I also drew attention to the similarity of signatures. Now I will know why this is happening.
If today I get masternode Ichiba, then how much profit should I expect? I would like to understand the profitability?
rosariodwsn

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:31:18 AM

I consider and study many projects. But Ichiba is one of my favorites. The idea of the project is just super! Check and approve each project on its platform is an interesting and correct idea.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:02:35 AM

There are a lot of competitors. Personally, I would be very interested to find out whom the team considers its main competitors ?!
I personally do not know competitors. The idea that promotes the project Ichiba is quite unique and new to the industry. I hope that we will soon see a working version of the platform.
ICHIBA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:12:23 AM

If today I get masternode Ichiba, then how much profit should I expect? I would like to understand the profitability?

MASTERNODE STATISTICS

MNROI - https://www.mnroi.info/coin/ICA
Masternodes.Online  -  https://masternodes.online/currencies/ICA
Masternodes.pro -  https://masternodes.pro/stats/ICA/statistics
ICHIBA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:15:45 AM

STAKING STATISTICS
Staking Returns -  https://stakingreturns.com/coins/ichiba