Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: thrash  (Read 3934 times)
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:28:25 PM

I hope to see a rise in the coin price of this Ichiba project soon. Now many indicators say that the global pump is approaching.
For the second day, the entire crypto market is "green." Yesterday, the capitalization of the entire crypto market increased by $ 6 billion.
In recent days, the market has turned green very well. And I think that now is the time to invest in projects ... Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:12:30 PM

I hope to see a rise in the coin price of this Ichiba project soon. Now many indicators say that the global pump is approaching.
For the second day, the entire crypto market is "green." Yesterday, the capitalization of the entire crypto market increased by $ 6 billion.
In recent days, the market has turned green very well. And I think that now is the time to invest in projects ... Wink

This is certainly a good promising indicator of cryptocurrency. however, it should be borne in mind, that before that, the capitalization fell by 600 billion. I would very much like these indicators to exceed this amount many times. I would very much like to see in the future only the green cryptomarket.
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:25:19 AM

Ichiba is developing quite actively. This gives hope that the project will eventually be able to reach the top of the cryptocurrency ratings.
I want to believe that the guys will be able to make a unique system and find ways to integrate it into the real banking sector. I would like to see the real use of cryptocurrency.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:00:55 AM

It is possible that now we are seeing how the crypto market is testing the resistance of crypto-whales. If you can break through the cost of cryptocurrency will fly to the moon!
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:53:17 AM

◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
Are you already negotiating to enter these exchanges?
Listing on exchanges of this level costs a lot of money. The exchanges are completely crazy setting such prices ... I do not know whether such a young project as Ichiba can pay such expenses.
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:55:11 AM

◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
The list is very good, but how much will it cost to list the financials, they said 10 Bitcoins, maybe now it is cheaper, but not a fact
Exchanges selected very worthy. Yes, it will cost a lot of money. But if it works out, then the price of a coin will grow very much.
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:21:32 AM

This is certainly a good promising indicator of cryptocurrency. however, it should be borne in mind, that before that, the capitalization fell by 600 billion. I would very much like these indicators to exceed this amount many times. I would very much like to see in the future only the green cryptomarket.
The amount is impressive (((. I did not know such statistics. Let's hope that everything will come back and even with new investors. More and more people are finding out and interested in the crypto market.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:39:09 AM

◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
The list is very good, but how much will it cost to list the financials, they said 10 Bitcoins, maybe now it is cheaper, but not a fact
Exchanges selected very worthy. Yes, it will cost a lot of money. But if it works out, then the price of a coin will grow very much.
Here it will be necessary first of all to collect money so that it was for what to go on listing on such exchanges, and then it will be possible to discuss the price of the token
Sevreki

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:48:42 AM

The amount is impressive (((. I did not know such statistics. Let's hope that everything will come back and even with new investors. More and more people are finding out and interested in the crypto market.
The fall of the market for many people has been knocked out of its rut, you can see that now more projects do not live to their end and investors have halved
Kirand

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:57:16 AM

Ichiba is developing quite actively. This gives hope that the project will eventually be able to reach the top of the cryptocurrency ratings.
I want to believe that the guys will be able to make a unique system and find ways to integrate it into the real banking sector. I would like to see the real use of cryptocurrency.
To integrate into the banking sector, you must already have your place in the market and some kind of "name" among other users, then there are chances for negotiations
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:23:44 PM

Today's prices and truths look very attractive. Purchase of any cryptocurrency is carried out through Bitcoin or the Ethereum, the price of which is now very low. Therefore, any investment today is available to most people.
cas33

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:56:27 PM

Web Wallet (In progress) Q2 2019 - is very convenient to use. I think many would like to use this service. When is the launch?
bonus80

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:06:42 PM

When the presale ends, and when you guys starting the development?
ICHIBA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:59:32 AM

Presale ends by the 13th of March and development can be seen by the roadmap which will be updated!
Zahmere

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:43:39 AM

It is possible that now we are seeing how the crypto market is testing the resistance of crypto-whales. If you can break through the cost of cryptocurrency will fly to the moon!
I think this will happen very soon. Many argue that global growth will begin in March, i.e. in a few weeks. There is not much time left to buy cheap coins and get ready to launch "to the moon."
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:25:55 AM

◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
Listing on exchanges of this level costs a lot of money. The exchanges are completely crazy setting such prices ... I do not know whether such a young project as Ichiba can pay such expenses.
Exchanges are crazy this fact. Yesterday I watched one video on YouTube and there they talked about the plans of Binance to launch its DEX. So the listing for it will cost about $ 100,000. On the CEX exchange of Binance, the price per listing can go up to several million dollars ...
no matter how promising a young project like Ichiba is, where do they get such huge money from?
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:29:35 AM

"Ichiba will retain a stake in each ICO launched on the platform: in order to reconcile Ichiba’s long-term interests with the interests of investment projects and ICO sponsors." - What % of each ICO will keep Ichiba. How will you determine this?
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:17:15 AM

◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
It seems to me that Ichiba is quite a promising and ambitious project. It will take a little time and these top exchanges themselves will add this coin to his exchange. With that completely free.
Kirand

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:48:21 AM

◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
It seems to me that Ichiba is quite a promising and ambitious project. It will take a little time and these top exchanges themselves will add this coin to his exchange. With that completely free.
Well, when listing can be passed for free, but there are very few such exchanges on the market, it is best to pay but choose those that will be useful and the token will be traded
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:27:26 AM

Web Wallet (In progress) Q2 2019 - is very convenient to use. I think many would like to use this service. When is the launch?
It seems to me that using a web-wallet is not a good idea. Hackers can intercept your traffic in the browser and you will lose your coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: