Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:46:48 AM

◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
Are you already negotiating to enter these exchanges?
Listing on exchanges of this level costs a lot of money. The exchanges are completely crazy setting such prices ... I do not know whether such a young project as Ichiba can pay such expenses.
It seems to me that Ichiba is quite a promising and ambitious project. It will take a little time and these top exchanges themselves will add this coin to his exchange. With that completely free.
Well, when listing can be passed for free, but there are very few such exchanges on the market, it is best to pay but choose those that will be useful and the token will be traded
And the exchanges that provide free listing are little known. They have no trading volume. The project is only for quantity,but the project needs quality. Therefore, it is better to go to a smaller number of exchanges, but of high quality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:07:25 PM

Web Wallet (In progress) Q2 2019 - is very convenient to use. I think many would like to use this service. When is the launch?
It seems to me that using a web-wallet is not a good idea. Hackers can intercept your traffic in the browser and you will lose your coins.
Yes, it's a delicate matter, you need to do something with it, and now it’s very easy to lose your money, many times it was said that hackers crack open wallets
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:16:45 PM

◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
Are you already negotiating to enter these exchanges?
Listing on exchanges of this level costs a lot of money. The exchanges are completely crazy setting such prices ... I do not know whether such a young project as Ichiba can pay such expenses.
It seems to me that Ichiba is quite a promising and ambitious project. It will take a little time and these top exchanges themselves will add this coin to his exchange. With that completely free.
Well, when listing can be passed for free, but there are very few such exchanges on the market, it is best to pay but choose those that will be useful and the token will be traded
And the exchanges that provide free listing are little known. They have no trading volume. The project is only for quantity,but the project needs quality. Therefore, it is better to go to a smaller number of exchanges, but of high quality.
I agree, the exchange still needs to be able to select for its project, the future of the token and its price in buying / selling depend on it
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:42:32 PM

Web Wallet (In progress) Q2 2019 - is very convenient to use. I think many would like to use this service. When is the launch?
It seems to me that using a web-wallet is not a good idea. Hackers can intercept your traffic in the browser and you will lose your coins.
Yes, it's a delicate matter, you need to do something with it, and now it’s very easy to lose your money, many times it was said that hackers crack open wallets
When complying with computer security rules, the use of a web wallet is as safe as a regular wallet. Cheesy
Zahmere

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:15:35 AM

Exchanges are crazy this fact. Yesterday I watched one video on YouTube and there they talked about the plans of Binance to launch its DEX. So the listing for it will cost about $ 100,000. On the CEX exchange of Binance, the price per listing can go up to several million dollars ...
no matter how promising a young project like Ichiba is, where do they get such huge money from?
By such actions, top exchanges destroy young projects without giving them a chance to survive in the modern world. Can a young project find such gigantic amounts on a listing? Of course not...
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:29:08 AM

I also think it is better to pay and made a listing for one exchange but known and with a large number of users than to list for several little-known exchanges ...
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:54:57 AM

The project has a very good activity in social networks. This suggests that the project is interested.
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:28:33 AM

Exchanges are crazy this fact. Yesterday I watched one video on YouTube and there they talked about the plans of Binance to launch its DEX. So the listing for it will cost about $ 100,000. On the CEX exchange of Binance, the price per listing can go up to several million dollars ...
no matter how promising a young project like Ichiba is, where do they get such huge money from?
By such actions, top exchanges destroy young projects without giving them a chance to survive in the modern world. Can a young project find such gigantic amounts on a listing? Of course not...
Is that really true??? This is a huge amount of money ... even well-known projects do not all have such a sum. Beginners will not be able to enter the well-known stock exchange at all. It is a pity that so "cut off" the possibilities of young projects ...
Sevreki

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:52:47 PM

I also think it is better to pay and made a listing for one exchange but known and with a large number of users than to list for several little-known exchanges ...
That's right, because there are at least active trading on the popular exchange and nobody will forget about the token just
Kirand

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:01:53 PM

But, in order to enter a popular stock exchange, you must already have some name on the market, simply there nobody will know this token and buy then the price will be at the bottom
Caliesnat

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:13:23 PM

This is not realistic, because the fees are so long in the modern market, and most of the project simply does not see any further development, because there are market leaders now.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:14:54 PM

looks like this is a very solid scam!!! there is no devs behind this project 🚨🚨🚨 https://github.com/IchibaCoin/ICHIBA/blob/master/contrib/gitian-descriptors/gitian-linux.yml#L5 https://github.com/IchibaCoin/ICHIBA/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:19:28 PM

You are absolutely right. It is better to raise money and pay a listing on one exchange that belongs to the top level, than to have trading pairs on ten exchanges for which there are no users.
cas33

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:32:47 PM

You are absolutely right. It is better to raise money and pay a listing on one exchange that belongs to the top level, than to have trading pairs on ten exchanges for which there are no users.
What do projects that do not have the finances for listing on top exchanges? And another problem is that if there is no trading volume on the top exchange, then the coin can be delisting.And the project money was gone ....
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:32:55 PM

The team’s activity on the GitHub really leaves much to be desired. Or maybe they have another account on GitHub? I understand that this is not the most important indicator, but I would still like to see more activity from developers.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:52:46 AM

What do projects that do not have the finances for listing on top exchanges? And another problem is that if there is no trading volume on the top exchange, then the coin can be delisting.And the project money was gone ....
The recent situation with Binance and delisting of many coins is a clear confirmation of your words. And by the way, many of the coins that Binance removed from his exchange paid them several million dollars for listing.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:17:42 AM

The recent situation with Binance and delisting of many coins is a clear confirmation of your words. And by the way, many of the coins that Binance removed from his exchange paid them several million dollars for listing.

i would suggest even a couple of medium-type exchange with active traders and adequate volume would suffice. if you go outright to binance, you are just wasting huge amount of money that the team can use to their developments instead. and if they can't sustain the volume required on that exchange, they will be just delisted for nothing. a starting project does not need numerous exchanges to be listed at but continuous development from the team to further increase its worth in the exchange.
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:49:55 AM

[What do projects that do not have the finances for listing on top exchanges? And another problem is that if there is no trading volume on the top exchange, then the coin can be delisting.And the project money was gone ....
That's exactly why you should not get hung up on listing exchanges. And you need to focus on product development. Then there will be recognition in the crypto community and the high price for a coin!
Zahmere

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:34:34 AM

These are very correct thoughts. The presence of a coin on the top exchange will give the necessary liquidity to the coin and will help increase the popularity of the project.
Caliesnat

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:50:54 PM

[What do projects that do not have the finances for listing on top exchanges? And another problem is that if there is no trading volume on the top exchange, then the coin can be delisting.And the project money was gone ....
That's exactly why you should not get hung up on listing exchanges. And you need to focus on product development. Then there will be recognition in the crypto community and the high price for a coin!
You can go through the listing and later much when everything is ready, this is not critical at all, the main thing is to continue working on the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: