Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: thrash  (Read 3934 times)
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:59:17 AM

Can you imagine how many top-level exchanges are asking for listing coins? This is a huge amount. I very much doubt that these amounts are justified and will bring the result adequate to such expenses. It is better to spend the money on the development and development of the project.
I heard that Binance promised not to take a fee for listing coins, but to select new coins according to the criteria for technical innovation and prospects. Team Ichiba did not try to apply?
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:44:51 AM

Can you imagine how many top-level exchanges are asking for listing coins? This is a huge amount. I very much doubt that these amounts are justified and will bring the result adequate to such expenses. It is better to spend the money on the development and development of the project.
I heard that Binance promised not to take a fee for listing coins, but to select new coins according to the criteria for technical innovation and prospects. Team Ichiba did not try to apply?
I think that it is very difficult or almost impossible to get on such a stock exchange, especially for free. Those coins that pay and there is no sales volume delist from it. And newcomers will have problems with this.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:29:07 PM

To start such an exchange, you need to fully develop the project and in the future there will be no problems, at the very beginning we will check the platform itself.
Of course you need to wait for the release of the platform itself. This will show how promising this Ichiba project is and whether it is worth investing money in it.
Someone at the very beginning of the project is investing their money, while other people are waiting for the final stage to fully make sure that the project is working.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:39:44 PM

The roadmap of the project is very well done. We see what has been done, what is planned and at what stage now. I met a lot of projects where there are not even deadlines. it is not right!
Deadlines should be, for this is the most common project plan, which he must keep until the very end
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:44:00 PM

You are absolutely right. This Ichiba project is very interesting and promising, but let's be honest with ourselves - Ichiba is not yet ready to go on a top-level exchange. This needs to be done later ... maybe a year or two. Then there will be a positive effect.
In a couple of years, the exchanges themselves will pay extra for the right to trade this coin in their exchange. Now we need to find a partnership exchange that is able to assess the prospects for cooperation with Ichiba today.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:23:38 PM

You are absolutely right. This Ichiba project is very interesting and promising, but let's be honest with ourselves - Ichiba is not yet ready to go on a top-level exchange. This needs to be done later ... maybe a year or two. Then there will be a positive effect.
In a couple of years, the exchanges themselves will pay extra for the right to trade this coin in their exchange. Now we need to find a partnership exchange that is able to assess the prospects for cooperation with Ichiba today.
It seems to me that it is difficult to do. For example, can you suggest such an exchange?
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:28:40 PM

It would be nice to find such projects that would only be happy to cooperate and not see only the benefit for themselves, now it will of course be difficult to do.
ICHIBA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:15:17 PM

Greetings members !

We are glad to announce that we are opening a reserve-now-pay-later (RNPL) option to those who are planning at this stage to buy a full Masternode with the price of 0.6 BTC

We will open up 25 slots initially for those who want to reserve Masternodes , so that they will have access to the keys but not the full node which will be operative once they have been reserved. Reward disbursement will be viewable by the blockchain and you will have access to your Masternodes a day before the exchanges tend to open.

We have already established that we are in talks with couple of exchanges and you can pay for your node a day before we are listed by them !

For reservations, contact @Pairotto / @Jōkā Ichika / @Ryu by our discord channel @ https://discord.gg/8U7UN7v

P.S - Please do note that no-one from the team will contact you directly! Feel free to contact us  for any queries or reservations by our profile
django814

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:25:31 AM

Greetings members !

We are glad to announce that we are opening a reserve-now-pay-later (RNPL) option to those who are planning at this stage to buy a full Masternode with the price of 0.6 BTC

We will open up 25 slots initially for those who want to reserve Masternodes , so that they will have access to the keys but not the full node which will be operative once they have been reserved. Reward disbursement will be viewable by the blockchain and you will have access to your Masternodes a day before the exchanges tend to open.

We have already established that we are in talks with couple of exchanges and you can pay for your node a day before we are listed by them !

For reservations, contact @Pairotto / @Jōkā Ichika / @Ryu by our discord channel @ https://discord.gg/8U7UN7v

P.S - Please do note that no-one from the team will contact you directly! Feel free to contact us  for any queries or reservations by our profile
The team made a good offer for those who want to buy a masternode! In other projects I did not see such an option a reserve-now-pay-later (RNPL). very comfortably.
rosariodwsn

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:46:22 AM

It would be nice to find such projects that would only be happy to cooperate and not see only the benefit for themselves, now it will of course be difficult to do.
I disagree with you. The team should communicate with the community, be interested in problems and answer questions, share news and problems of the project. How without it?
Zahmere

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:36:09 AM

Of course you need to wait for the release of the platform itself. This will show how promising this Ichiba project is and whether it is worth investing money in it.
When the project releases its platform, the price for the coins of the project will be just astronomical compared to today's price. I have always been a supporter of early investment. I agree that the risks are higher, but the possibility of earning is much higher.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:55:56 AM

I think that it is very difficult or almost impossible to get on such a stock exchange, especially for free. Those coins that pay and there is no sales volume delist from it. And newcomers will have problems with this.
I watched an interview with SEO Binance and he said that they cancel the payment for the listing and will do it completely free of charge, selecting projects for potentials and technical uniqueness. Ichiba has chances!
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:25:34 AM

Newbies Binance does not take in the listing, even for big money. Binance has its own ICO program, followed by listing. This is a comprehensive service for young projects. Maybe Ichiba makes sense to try?
Kirand

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:39:52 PM

Newbies Binance does not take in the listing, even for big money. Binance has its own ICO program, followed by listing. This is a comprehensive service for young projects. Maybe Ichiba makes sense to try?
As for me, it’s too early for this project to try to enter such exchanges, because failure will be the most simple, it’s necessary to start with small ones, get a rating there and move on.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:51:04 PM

Greetings members !

The team made a good offer for those who want to buy a masternode! In other projects I did not see such an option a reserve-now-pay-later (RNPL). very comfortably.
That is, I can now afford, for example, a reserve tokens tokens without payment, and then later pay for everything?
CiNik

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:55:51 PM

I watched an interview with SEO Binance and he said that they cancel the payment for the listing and will do it completely free of charge, selecting projects for potentials and technical uniqueness. Ichiba has chances!
This is a very correct decision that such a stock exchange will make a free listing, but now the question is different, there will be very strict selection requirements, this is one hundred percent
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:06:02 PM

This is a very correct decision that such a stock exchange will make a free listing, but now the question is different, there will be very strict selection requirements, this is one hundred percent
The idea is good, but I think that the implementation will be much worse as always ... There will definitely be some people who will take to "assist" in evaluating the criteria for the project's prospects, and so on ... in general, another corruption scheme.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:07:54 PM

The idea is good, but I think that the implementation will be much worse as always ... There will definitely be some people who will take to "assist" in evaluating the criteria for the project's prospects, and so on ... in general, another corruption scheme.
The widespread introduction of blockchain and the transfer to this technology of all registers and most services will be able to guarantee us simple users that in the world there will be less corruption and all sorts of "intermediaries" and "consultants".
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:32:02 PM

The widespread introduction of blockchain and the transfer to this technology of all registers and most services will be able to guarantee us simple users that in the world there will be less corruption and all sorts of "intermediaries" and "consultants".
It seems to me that precisely because of these functions, the openness and transparency of the blockchain technology are not allowed into the real world. Since those who are in power do not want ordinary people to have access to all information.
FominTiu

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:57:03 PM

Is this project still conducted by Airdrop? Is it possible to get free coins? How to do it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: