Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?  (Read 17357 times)
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:29:31 PM

Yes, some platforms are accepting crypto as payments. Using crypto as payments will help in transferring money at a faster and cheap rate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:36:05 PM

If I may answer this will say cryptocurrency is already been used for payment, so I really don't understand what your question is all about or maybe you need to do some research.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:58:40 PM

Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

They already are! Look at the thousands of shops and places where crypto, practically Bitcoin, is acquired as a payment method! Soon all the marketing giant would add it as well and that will mark the new market cycle - the bull run that everyone is waiting for. I think a lot of coins have the future. Personally I love NEM and its blockchain, I think it will be one of the best for payment in the near future.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:13:22 PM

Cryptocurrencies are already  being used for payment. There are many gateways being used. I myself already paid for services using crypto, and it felt really nice!
Crypto payment service is very rare in some countries even doubtless which are regulated countries. But in the near future crypto payment will be easily widely used.
Lw2017
Copper Member

Activity: 278
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 06:16:33 PM

Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Yes, very soon Euno coin will have implemented NFC payments into a mobile wallet which means everyday use will be possible!!

EUNO· is a currency based on the privacy of the end user. It is a currency that has Proof Of Stake (POS), Proof Of Work (POW), Masternodes, 50 Million max supply and almost instant wallet to wallet transactions. Using the privacy aspect of the coin to make transactions(Darksend), users can anonymously send EUNO without any tracing of the sender. Darksend transactions are facilitated by the EUNO Masternodes. EUNO Masternodes help with the network as well as create a means to receive new EUNO. As part of adoption worldwide, EUNO· is creating a new type of protocol called ACID protocol (Adoption and Convergence Incentivized Distribution). EUNO· is also working on NFC (Near Field Communication) implementation in their mobile wallet application. This will make it possible for EUNO· to be spend at Point of Sale registers at 30 Million devices in more than 150 countries.

Our purpose is to have a profitable, stable, safe and anonymous coin and blockchain that provides consumers  and businesses unrivaled transaction processing, value, and tailored services.

Our goal is not to compete with other cryptocurrencies, but to provide solutions and support to users of our currency and blockchain.

EUNO.CO
Proof Of Stake (POS), Proof Of Work (POW), Masternodes, 50 Million max supply and almost instant wallet to wallet transactions.
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:18:19 PM

My hopes are with PRG, as they are launching their first co working space, the idea is worth investing and I think that this is the best cannabis coin out there.

Other than that I believe in Alts that have a promising team are going to gain exponentially. Have a look at the following:

EOS, QTUM, AION, GAS, PRG and NEO

These are the projects that I’m going for, I have good hopes for these.
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:24:57 PM

It seems to me that this is already impossible because cryptocurrency is already used as a means of accumulation, but also not as a means of payment.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:25:22 PM

well, maybe in your country there is still no one who can accept payments using cryptocurrency but you have to know that many people have developed and countries that have good finances have started to accept payments using cryptocurrency.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:36:46 PM

well, maybe in your country there is still no one who can accept payments using cryptocurrency but you have to know that many people have developed and countries that have good finances have started to accept payments using cryptocurrency.
I agree on that, for now there are so many country that already accept the crypto currency payment, bitci think there are also county that never accept crypto as payment, maybe they need a lot of time or maybe thier government is not accepting crypto for some reasons.
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:37:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies are very convenient to pay for everyday life and I see no reason not to use them for this.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 07:10:14 PM

Physical asset backed cryptocurrencies are ideal when considering a crypto to use for the purpose of real life transactions payments.
Ideally USD based coins will be good but in order for this to be feasible on a global scale, then enough cash has to be stacked up somewhere which possesses its own risks.
This is the closest cryptocurrency can come in order to curb its volatile nature.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:24:32 PM

I interesting saw a lot of video transactions made with bitcoin on twitter today. It is already happening and a lot had been done to remove most of the challenges faced with the transaction. The use case is the most important factor on any coin that want a high volume demand, and bitcoin is having a lot of development on its use. This might be common in some countries than others, funnily that's how technology spread around the world

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:32:15 PM

Cryptocurrencies are very convenient to pay for everyday life and I see no reason not to use them for this.

If we want to use the cryptocurrency as for normal buying and selling we will need the support from government if the government will not accept cryptocurrency to be legal in their country it will not be possible at any time.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:42:00 PM

If we want to use the cryptocurrency as for normal buying and selling we will need the support from government if the government will not accept cryptocurrency to be legal in their country it will not be possible at any time.

I don't agree with you. Yes, governments will interfere with the introduction of cryptocurrencies into existing payment channels but progress cannot be stopped. Sooner or later, cryptocurrencies will become as an integral part of payments as Visa or MasterCard. But to do this, you need to create a really good platform on which you can implement these ideas. I wish Quarkchain will become such platform.

belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:46:48 PM

i believe that in the future most of the stores will also accept payments in altcoin, i think the first one will obviously be btc, the convenience? almost anonymous payments at least not trackable immediately, however in part is already possible to pay with btc through debit cards that accept crypto currencies

space available pm me if interested
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:51:30 PM

This guy is clearly a newbie indeed asking for a question that is basically on the internet already to answers his questions. Cryptocurrency is indeed designed to use as payments in every transaction depending on what kind of services they offer. We need more merchant to use cryptocurrency as payments such as Bitcoin because it will make things easier than handling a flat cash.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:57:23 PM

In many European countries, some cryptocurrencies are already accepted as a full-fledged payment instrument. Unfortunately, in my country there is no such possibility yet and I have to convert cryptocurrency into fiat money.

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:57:36 PM

all possibilities in the future can occur without anyone being able to find out that crypto currency as a means of payment is like a valid currency, of course with the terms of legality and recognition of all countries as the applicable currency
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:02:51 PM

They will be available for general payments only after agreement with the government and price stabilization.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:15:31 PM

I think that one day the world will start using cryptocurrencies not only to invest in them for profit, but also to simply make purchases on a daily basis.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: