Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?  (Read 17357 times)
klimus

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:41:14 AM

Cryptocurrencies are already used as a payment option, but so far there are few markers that can be obtained using crypto. I guess that payment in cryptocurrency will be at the same level as fiat payments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bear_Cub

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:47:51 AM

Personally, I have been using crypto to pay for goods for a long time. I already bought about 15 products on ModulTrade for the last year, this way is more convenient to me tbh.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:48:24 AM

Cryptocurrency is really good to use in payment because it is easy to use and for sure many people will be easy to pay where they buy or they need to pay payment. If choosing the coin that possible to become payment better to choose bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and also ripple. I hope in the next few months have a lot of stores and site that accepting cryptocoin as a payment and it's good for the price to up again because people can know cryptocurrency and chance to invest them.
gulievj

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:55:40 AM

the majority of ppl don't yet want to use a crypto as a payment, but consider cryptocurrency as an investment.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:50:39 AM

Undoubtedly it will be useful and convenient, but for this to happen it will take more time!
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:03:02 PM

Eventually it will be used for payments, yeah. To my mind there is a chance for such thing.
On the other hand no one can predict it and you know, crypto currency is unpredictable thing and you can expect whatever outcome
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:11:56 PM

Cryptocurrency is really good to use in payment because it is easy to use and for sure many people will be easy to pay where they buy or they need to pay payment. If choosing the coin that possible to become payment better to choose bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and also ripple. I hope in the next few months have a lot of stores and site that accepting cryptocoin as a payment and it's good for the price to up again because people can know cryptocurrency and chance to invest them.
- Agree that crypto is really good for payment when its features and convenience seem to be very optimal for that but its popularity is too low, even if more stores accept, people still prefer to use bank cards to pay, this is the most popular option, payment with crypto has no chance to compete. And honest to say, crypto investors and users, they always use crypto on reasonable things like trading or investing in ico, they rarely use it for payment when it is unnecessary, they can use cash and bank cards, crypto is an asset that they need to store for the future

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:23:20 PM

This will require some time, there is not enough stable cryptocurrency for mass payment, their networks will not deal with this, but I think that this problem will soon be solved.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:27:35 PM

Well, it is difficult to make transactions for the sale of goods through cryptocurrency. Since the production process requires real money with a stable price. It is also not known whether states will be able to accept cryptocurrency as payment.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:28:10 PM

Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

I don't know why you are asking if crypto can be used for payment. Crypto has long been used by many companies for payment for their services or products. Maybe you are asking if it will be mainstream and has the possibility to replace money. This has long been discussed in the forum many times. It might not replace money totally but it will be an alternative.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:34:24 PM

Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?
Crypto should be used for payment in many developed countries. It is really useful when there are a lot of investors participating in the crypto market. In addition, the payment on products is quite important because it adds to market capitalization and liquidity.
I think USDT and BTC, ETH, XRP should be the basic coins for payment.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:54:39 PM

yes many online store are crypto friendly. some of them can delivered worldwide. and many offline store provide crypto payment services. although the number not much. crypto can be used for shopping. in countries that allow crypto use I think it is more convenient to provide shopping services using it.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:07:16 PM

Pundi X is a very promising project, moreover, it is actively developing: from March 10, 2019, all owners of NPXS and NPXSXEM will be able to exchange their tokens for f(x) Coin.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:44:48 PM

I think in the very near future, cryptocurrency will be used for payment.
The cryptocurrency market is constantly growing and developing, despite its variability.
And in its development, it is being improved.
I see a bright future behind cryptocurrencies and they will enter the life of each of us.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:06:15 PM

It seems to me that soon we will see how cryptocurrencies will be used more and more as an everyday means of payment. The current crisis does not contribute to the growth of trust in cryptocurrencies of course. But it is temporary thing we know.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:07:55 PM

Cryptocurrencies are currently being accepted in a number of stores as means of payment, so it has been tested and found to be convenient without as much hassles with card payment.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:28:07 PM

of course you can use it for payment but it requires approval from both parties concerned because in the absence of an agreement then the transaction will not occur.
even now you can also use it to pay, for example when I want to sell something and the buyer offers me bitcoin then I agree that the transaction meets the point of agreement and doesn't that show that crypto can be used for payment?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 05:36:34 PM

Yeah you can use it but right now if both parties are tech savoy then this can be possible. I think has a long way to go where it can be used by common man and that too with govt legal approval.  Second how the market price be decoder is also a major issue.  Will btc play same role as usd play in international market

karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:36:57 PM

there are still very few countries that allow crypto as a payment tool and only a few companies are willing to accept crypto so our space is still very minimal to use crypto as a payment tool.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:41:59 PM

there are still very few countries that allow crypto as a payment tool and only a few companies are willing to accept crypto so our space is still very minimal to use crypto as a payment tool.
you're right, as long as it's not against the rules, I think that will be fine. I also know that in a number of countries, they have already implemented a system like this. if you talk about payment, internet like this has become a natural thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: